main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Can we bring a policy back?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Diggy, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Tina

Princess_Tina Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    .@Chewgumma - I'm all for the conversation either moving forward as GAJ and others intended, or letting the thread be locked. Your bringing up something that I may have brought up days ago isn't helping. I believe we're all ready to allow the discussion to go back to the specific policies that may or may not be necessary.

2. harpua

harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Do we really need to change policy for one poster who doesn't get it?

Also, stop mini-modding. This isn't your thread.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  3. Princess_Tina

May 10, 2001
    The point that GAJ was making, one which I support, is that there are things that can be appropriately dealt with on a case by case basis, and there are other things for which updating or changing policies may be a better way to handle an ongoing situation.
    I respectfully disagree with you on the "mini-modding" comment, however. My role here isn't to try to moderate a discussion, nor would I ever try to do so. I've simply expressed an opinion in agreement with keeping the conversation going if we're going to revise any other policies. I mean, you do want me to understand the changes to policies, if there are going to be any, right?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  4. harpua

harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Or, you could stop ****-posting.

5. Princess_Tina

May 10, 2001
    Once again, per an admin's own words, this thread was not meant to be a referendum on a single user, the thread was intended to discuss, as the thread topic suggests, whether or not to bring a policy back to the Senate. I'm completely open to bringing that policy back, or not. Or even having a different policy. GAJ said other issues could be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, and I completely support that.

6. harpua

harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Why do you keep saying the same thing, over and over?

7. Princess_Tina

May 10, 2001
    I'm very sorry, I thought you had missed my point the first time I said it. Just wanted to make sure you understood what I had said a few posts back.
    Thank you for your understanding [:D]

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 I Am Speaking in Four Realms star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I think we’re done here. Any further decisions about the policy in the OP will be announced.

LAJ_FETT and Chewgumma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.