main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Niagara, ON "Can you buy me a ticket?''

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I've been getting a number of emails and IM's from people asking if I can buy them a ticket if they cannot be there when tickets go on sale.

Please DO NOT ask any of the committee members to do this for you!!! This is for your own safety!!! The committee members will have other things on their minds (such as right now) and they may be likely to forget you. Ask another friend or club member (we have lots that will be there) to do it for you.

Help out the committee members by not adding to their responsibilities.

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Just my own 2 cents in here...

If the tickets go on sale this Friday, we are all going to be rushed, because despite our best efforts to be prepared, there are still a few things that absolutely must be done before the events begin.

Then we (the committee) will probably get swamped by all the last minute things we didn't have time to prepare for. Some of the commitee members may not even be able to be at the lineup all the time if its this Friday. Work and things afterall... I booked time off work based on tickets happening next week, not this week. Others will probably be in the same situation.

So yes, I can understand other people as well getting messed up by the early date and not having the funds, or the time to get the tickets.

But as Chris said, if you do need to ask someone to help you, just ask someone other than the committee.

Heck at this rate, I'm hoping the committee members can even get tickets afterall! Don't forget, someone has to be manning the tables and watching over everything while everyone else is going into the theatre to buy tickets!

3. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    I'm sorry, I'm going out of town for the weekend, leaving right now, coming back Sunday night. If the tickets go on sale, can someone please buy me a ticket for the first showing? I will pick it up, and give you the money, when I come back.
    Please and Thank-You.

4. wizard8

wizard8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    Ditto, if tickets don't go on sale tomorrow, I don't know if I will be able to get them. I work Saturday through Wednesday.
    Any help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.