main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Can you enjoy it. For free?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jabba the Pizza, May 9, 2015.

1. Jabba the Pizza

Jabba the Pizza Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2015
    Around this time last year i got TOR. It was the galactic starfighter update. I loved the game sooo much!
    But then i got to a part in Coruscant i think. There were gangs and one mber killed me easily! I quitted then and havend dowloaded it since. So what i am asking is: is it possible to enjoy the game without paying? I dont care if it needs alot of sidequests, but is it possible?

2. Bhek

Bhek Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2015
    Yeah I started playing TOR about 2 years ago and played for free for my first year and I enjoyed every minute of it! I'd certainly say suggest giving it another go just to see

Kuat Drive Yards likes this.
  3. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    Ok, getting it now. Back then i was a rusher and didnt do sidequests. Thank you :)

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Yeah, gotta do side missions. They will greatly help you level up, even at times out leveling the area. With my alts I'm usually past the level requirement by the time I get to Coruscant, so I can fly through mobs easy. Also, run flashpoints or Kuat Drive Yards if you wanna level fast and not do side missions.

5. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    Thanks. Game downloaded and im enjoying the bouny hunter line. Side missions are very fun!

6. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Try PVP that's where the most fun's to be had.... if your good of course! I was known for my skills to several guilds. I was a shadow and had a keen eye to tactics and capturing Command posts.Made m quite happy back in the day.
    Guilds are fun if you catch a good one.

7. Veldani

Veldani Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2015
    And, though you've probably heard this before, convince a friend (or three) to play the game with you!

I moved to the other side of the country (which isn't that far, as it is Sweden) but i still play TOR with my friends, and it greatly improves the game, especially in flashpoints!

8. ObsGryphon

ObsGryphon Jedi Padawan star 1

May 8, 2015
    Huge expansion coming out in Oct, free for subscribers. Lucky me. :p Looking forward to July, that's when the togrutan species will be added.