main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada CANADA only STAR WARS EVENTS (from CanuckZilla, Hasbro & MORE!)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CanuckZilla, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanuckZilla

CanuckZilla Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Hey everyone! I'm very new here, but I wanted to spread the word that there are several CANADIAN ONLY STAR WARS EVENTS going on RIGHT NOW! And it's all going on at CANUCKZILLA.com.

The first and probably most fun, is that if you are able to get to the OTTAWA area, in conjunction with AMC's Kanata location, Gentle Giant Studios, Frito-Lay and Sideshow toys, CANUCKZILLA will be GIVING AWAY tons of free stuff to people lucky enough to line-up for the midnight show! No strings attached. Just be in line at the AMC in KANATA, Ontario (on Terry Fox Drive) for the mid-night show, and you could win Gentle-Giant Busts, Sideshow DVD's, Frito-Lay products and more! We're arranging for Media to be on site, but it will only be cool if we get a LOT of people. So, all you Star Wars fanatics in Canada, don't be shy! We have to make this event special!0

On the website, we have another extremely cool & EXCLUSIVE Canadian giveaway. Here's ALL the details. Let me know what you think!

HASBRO Canada & www.CanuckZilla.com present the "HAVE YOUR REVENGE (of the SITH)" Star Wars contest!
    Ottawa, Canada?In anticipation of Fox & Lucasfilm's final installment in the Star Wars Saga, HASBRO CANADA & www.CANUCKZILLA.com bring you the "Have your REVENGE!" Star Wars contest!

Every single day, www.CanuckZilla.com is bringing Canadians new and entertaining news and reviews of "Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" products and events. From real working Lightsabre's to classic boardgames and action figure collectibles, if it's SITH, it's on CanuckZilla! To celebrate the SITH movie and CanuckZilla's Star Wars page, HASBRO CANADA has decided to give our readers an opportunity to save some money and WIN some of the coolest Star Wars collectibles released!

ONE JEDI MASTER will receive a GRAND PRIZE package containing a STAR WARS UNLEASHED deluxe collectible figure, and a copy of the STAR WARS SAGA TRIVIAL PURSUIT DVD edition board game (courtesy of Hasbro Canada).

FOUR PADAWANS will receive a set of STAR WARS REVENGE OF THE SITH action figure collectibles (courtesy of Hasbro Canada)! Pretty sweet eh? Opps, I mean, impressive. Most impressive.

The rules are simple. The contest is ONLY open to Canadian residents. You may enter only ONCE a day (multiple entries on the same date will be deleted). Winners will be drawn randomly on June 3rd/05. How do you enter? Visit www.canuckzilla.com for full entry details. Good luck my young apprentice. And may the force? you know the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.