main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Canada RSA

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lightsabre, Jan 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Greetings, I wanted to let you know that Canada now has it's very own RSA (Regional Support Admin), Sebastien Mineau, aka GJM_Uilmuteiz. Sebastien will be the main contact for all of Canada's City Reps. He will work closely with the Global Support Staff to provide the best support for you. Please help me congratulate him and welcome him aboard!

Thanks.

2. darthcleo

darthcleo Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 8, 2000
    YEAH!
    Congrats Sébastien!
    Wooohooo

3. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well thank you really, but I'm just a "superfan" as some of my friends like to call me, so I guess I was a little bit fit for the job.

so for everyone who wonder, I'm a 20 years old young man, who lives is life like a jedi, and also embrace (in a way) it's doctrine.. not to far, but just a little [face_clown]

I love star wars, and I actually am one of the rare people who can say I watched the movies over 400 times. And each and every time, I still find something new to look at.

I do have a lot of ideas, more than suppers and simple meetings, that's one of the reason The Echo Base Fan club exist in Quebec, alltough it's low popularity (it's still a young club) I'm working on something really interesting that I hope will encourage you fans in canada to creat your little cells of fan clubs, and maybe.. MAybe someday, we will be lucky enough to have our own division of The Insider just like the French do. So what do you say canada, should we put ourselves on George Lucas Map??? I think so.

so as you can see I'm ambitous.. maybe a little bit to much.. but hey alltough You should Do, and not try.. Yoda never said It was a bad idea to try.. [face_clown]

so I hope I'll hear from your partys or movie nights or whatever kind of activites you will be organizing.

Hear from you soon,

Sebastien
    aka Uilmuteiz

4. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Congrats Sébastien. I hope that ambition of yours pays off. :) Would you mind giving me your e-mail address and/or ICQ number if you're on it.

5. Missninfan

Missninfan Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 2000
    Get some colours, U!

6. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    So for those of you interested, my Universal ICQ number is

and my e-mail adress is Uilmuteiz@fanforce.net
    (watch for the capital U, Fanforce seems to be case sensitive.. )

so thank you Grande Poobah for reminding me of these services.. :)

ps.: If you want to reach me, better of by e-mail, my schedule is such that right now, i'm rarely on ICQ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.