main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Canadian Star Wars Expo 2004

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by oohyaa, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oohyaa

oohyaa Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    June 6th, 2004
    10am - 4pm
    Admission $10

Holiday Inn Oakville
    590 Argus Rd.
    Oakville, ON, Canada

The Star Wars Expo is a collectible show geared towards the Star Wars collector. Email swexpo@mountaincable.net to register for the collector's trading session and for dealer information or go to www.StarWarsExpo.com

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Hey! Are you the guy running the show? I was going to call you this week.

3. oohyaa

oohyaa Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    That would be me :) If anyone has any questions feel free to email us.

4. Jabbapeconi

Jabbapeconi Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2003
    I was wondering if volunteers were nedded. i would like to help so very much. To be at such n event would be fantastic, but to help make it work man what an honor. Plz email me at mobsterpeconi@yahoo.ca for any help I may be.

5. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2003
    My Dad has that $600 comic and wants to sell it. If we registered, go we go to the expo and sell it there?

6. oohyaa

oohyaa Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    We aren't looking for volunteers at this time but thanks for asking.

Anyone looking to sell at the show should email us directly for dealer information.

If you have anymore questions and want a timely response please email us. Thanks.

7. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    SWEET!... I will be there!... though, I don't think I have anything to trade... Hmmm... well... I will be making a replica Blastech E-11... maybe I should make a spare and see what I could get... But there's time before I need to plan for that!...

Any more details?... people in costumes?... Anyone going in costume?... List of curent Venders?...

Might I suggest you get in touch with The Outer Reaches... they're in Milton... they sell TONS of Star Wars items.. complete Boxes if you have the money... but they don't have a "store"... it's a net thing... but I bet they'd set a pretty table!...

Grey Starr...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.