main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Can't go to C4 but want to contribute? Make a donation and get VIP colors!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006

Fan Force is taking donation for a new banner and promo materials for the fan table at C4. I know I'm not going but I've made a donation to help with the banner. Jedi_Dajuan just announced this:

Now to sweeten the deal:
    Anyone who donates toward the FF banner fund will get VIPship the same as the table volunteers (meaning you can be any colors you want!). Our thoughts were, not everyone can make it out to LA to help promote our organization, this gives everyone a chance at helping FanForce and earning colors for a week or two. If two people donate together, they will both get VIPship. Write in the "notes" section of the PayPal the screen names of those who are donating and we'll fix you up after the con :D

Remember the PayPal address is: stlouisfanforce@gmail.com

2. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    ... a little confused ... will there be banners for all fan forces?? i'll be going to C4... just wondering...

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, this is the banner:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/JediDajuan/FanForceB2.jpg]

After C4 that banner will be available for any Fan Force to use. You just have to reserve it and make arrangements to have it sent to you and then once you are done with it either send it on to the next person or hold it until it is needed again and send it out.

I used the old one for the One Man Star Wars show.

They had asked for donations toward the table so that they could get the banner made. In exchange for a donation donors would get VIP colors after C4 for I believe one or two weeks.

Make sense? 8-}

Edit

I forgot. If anyone IS going to C4 then you should consider . . .strongly :p volunteering at the Fan Force table. You can get more information in this thread. What are the benefits of volunteering?

• You get to meet other Fan Force folks

• You'll get VIPship here and Dajuan will be eternally grateful to you :p

• The Fan Force table had a prime view of the gathering of Slave Leias on the Friday of C3 [that's right fanboys! [face_batting] :p

• Seriously, I worked the table last time and I had a really great time meeting folks. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.