main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Captain's Log": Han Solo's Diary written for the Dear Diary Challenge 2009. UPDATE: 12-29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hyperspace_police, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Title: Captain's Log
    Author: hyperspace_police
    Characters: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Luke, Leia and the usual suspects.
    Summary: A look into the Log of the Captain of the Millenium Falcon.
    Notes: For the Dear Diary Challenge. I own none of these characters. I just thank the Maker for creating a Sand Box that is so much fun to play in.

"Captain's Log"

Chewie and I are headed to Kessel to hook up with Lando on some kind of deal he's got on some parts that he needs delivered. Or that some client of his needs delivered, I forget which. I think he's sore that I've still got the Falcon.

But, a pilot's ship is his life and I kind of like mine. I don't know where Chewie and I'd be if it weren't for this baby. She's saved our necks more times than I can count and our relationship is barely begun.

I want to get a new antenna dish while this trip so I can detect Imps a little better. I'm thinking of doing the Kessel Run while I'm there... See if I can improve my time.

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    very nicely done. not a frequently written period of han's life, and i look forward to seeing where you take this most definitely. good job.

:snoopy

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, I KNOW I want to keep up with this one! Please put me on the PM list.

=D=

4. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Ooh, please add me to your pm list!! [face_hypnotized] I just know I'm going to love this!! [face_love][face_dancing]
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I'll take a PM on this one as well, hyperspace_police.

Han's voice is spot on. He's like younger Han. Great work!

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    So glad you're doing a diary this year! I still remember A Pondering Princess with fond laughter :*

Please add me to your PM train. :D

(I'm following so many diariest. They're as habit forming as drabbles LOL!)

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Trimaj: Thanks, I've wondered about that whole Kessel Run in 12 parsecs for a long time now.

VaderLVR64:pM you I will.

dancingstar: Added you are. Thanks for reading.

brodiew: Thanks. It is a younger Han. PM you...no problem.

Jade_eyes: Adding you I am.... (And Pondering Princess may make a comeback... Need to finish her story...)

Thanks to everyone for reading! Enjoy this next entry.

Captain's Log

I'm so annoyed right now that I could pull the ears off a Gundark and then whip the rascal with them. 25 Parsecs. There is no way I'm ever going to live this down... I mean, I know she needs some work, but "baby" let me down this time.

Chewie is working on some of the issues now, but I don't know what happened. We had a great start... fastest ever, but then things just went all to pot. Stinking stabilizers shorted out and no matter how hard I banged that blasted console... well, they just wouldn't act right.

Guess we'll have to do some real mechanical work now... Oh, and Lando... he wouldn't shut up. Tried to get me to trade my baby in for somehting else... Right. Who does he think he is. I know he regrets loosing her to me, but that was his problem for betting her in the first place.

Anyway, Chewie and me have some cargo. We're running Spice. We've got to travel to Hapes with this batch. As long as we don't cross paths with their Queen Mother... I'll have to break out the Girly costume for this one cause those Hapans don't like doing business with men.

Don't know how that planet survives, being run by women like it is. I don't trust dames... and you'll NEVER see Han Solo settled down with just one woman... No way! And I'm never having kids either... They would cramp my style. Speaking of families... I need to make sure we swing by and let Chewie visit with his family soon.

I don't agree with him following me around and not being with them... But, as I learned the hard way... Wookies take the whole life debt thing pretty seriously... and suggesting that he not commit to it... Well, that is more insulting than slavery to a wookie. So, he's going to be around for a long time. And, though I'll never let on, I don't know what I'd do without that furry oaf... Don't know where I'd be without him.

Well, speak of the Wookie... He's howling at me from down below... Better go help him get this baby back together... We've got a schedule to keep.

8. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    [face_laugh] So very Han for this time period! Great update! I look forward to more!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee! A girly costume!!

LOL and famous last words moment [face_laugh]
    Don't know how that planet survives, being run by women like it is. I don't trust dames... and you'll NEVER see Han Solo settled down with just one woman...
    No way! And I'm never having kids either... They would cramp my style.

Proof positive that things change when you meet "the only and right one." :) Wriggle!

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Well, speak of the Wookie... He's howling at me from down below... Better go help him get this baby back together... We've got a schedule to keep.

Poor Han! ;)

=D=

11. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    This is really, really great! You don't often see much about Han in this period of time. I love it. If you're doing PM's, I'd love to be on the list!

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    dancing_star: Glad you're enjoying my "version" of Han in this time period.

Jade_eyes: I figure it would take all the salt in the Galaxy to make all the words Han is going to have to eat bearable...

VaderLVR: Poor Han... and his "wookie troubles" have just begun.

LASOS: Pm list I have and you are added... And thanks for reading!!

Thanks to any lurkers that might be out there as well... I'm just hoping this baby can hold together for the entire year...

Enjoy!!

Captain's Log

Wookies. It's not fair. Why are they gender neutral when it comes to clothes? I mean, shouldn't the dames at least wear skirts or something like that? It's not fair.

And the big furry oaf, not that I'd ever put up with anyone else calling him that, but that oaf... he laughs it up royally just because I've got to dress in drag to deal with some Hapan pirate chicks...

They've got this totally messed up society where the women are in control (don't see how they've lasted this long much less how they'll manage to last much longer...) and men are like pretty playthings... not that it would be all bad to be a sex slave with no responsibility... I'm just more into me being in control... not some dame. You'll never see me having much to do with some Hapan Royal Woman... Not my style at all....

Anyway, so... I dress in drag to deal with this pirate gang 'cause they refuse to deal with men... (Lando owes me big time for this one...) and he had the nerve to sneak around with a holo-recorder and tape me wearing a dress...

Now, he's all about how I should watch out 'cause if I ever hack him off... well, he could ruin my reputation as a hard core crook... Sheesh... Anyway, we're fixing to head out to Kashyyyk... I think it's time that Chewie paid a visit with his family... and... I kind of like his woman's cooking.

Though I wouldn't let her know... it's bad enough that she is in such agreement with Chewie about this whole life debt thing... I feel guilty enough as it is and if she thought I liked her cooking even a little bit... She'd probably spend too much time fixing me and Chewie enough food to fill all the Falcon's secret compartments...

And Wookie's are the best ship techs out there... I'm hoping to get the Falcon spruced up 'cause sometime in the near future we've got to hit the Run again... I can't have that horrible time sitting there discrediting my name for much longer... I have a reputation to maintain after all...

Now, Chewie's asleep and I've got a holo-recording to destroy...

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh]

[face_laugh]

Fun update!!!

Hugs!!

14. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    And Wookie's are the best ship techs out there... I'm hoping to get the Falcon spruced up 'cause sometime in the near future we've got to hit the Run again... I can't have that horrible time sitting there discrediting my name for much longer... I have a reputation to maintain after all...

[face_laugh] =D=

15. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007

[face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Great job!! :D
    =D==D==D==D=

16. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Interesting couple of updates, hyperspace.

Han has an interesting view of the Hapans and I guess it served him right to have to go in drag to do business with them. The fact that Lando is using a holocam to capture him in the 'girly outfit' is hilariuos.

It's also good to know that Han is fond of his Wookiee companion.

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Jade_eyes: Thanks!!

VaderLVR64: Glad you enjoyed that part... Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs... Sometime in his dreams[face_mischief]

dancing_star: Thanks for the smilies... they're great!!:D

bordiew: Glad you're liking the updates! I like the idea of Han in drag... It's probably going to happen again...

Captain's Log

Kashyyyk food... What can I say about it??? Well... it's filling. (I guess... if you like gnawing on what passes for nerf steak around here). And Chewie's wife... She thinks I'm too scrawny and is trying to fatten me up. I think I might need to get new pants if this goes any longer...

And last night I think she tried to make me eat...Kashyyyk greyclimber stew... I mean, I just think that they are too much like those nasty Banthas that Jabba tries to make everybody eat... Talk about stringy meat... Give me a nerf steak, medium rare any day.

Speaking of Jabba... I've got to get out to Tatooine soon. If I don't take a job from Jabba I'm going to loose my place in his smuggler ring. I hate working with that smelly Hutt... but, it's a living and his jobs always pay well... And if you're not on Jabba's good side... well, then you're just not going to make it as a smuggler.

But, I'm the best he's got. He just doesn't realize it yet. I mean, I'm not one of his bounty hunters... He asked me once to do a bounty job. Seriousy, with Chewie as my partner... he actually thought I'd take a job like that.

Nope, I'm a Smuggler, capital S. And I'm the best that there is. Me and Chewie... We'll never be stopped by the Imps... we're too smart and fast for that. And we won't get distracted like some of the guys... you know, they get caught up with delusions of granduer at the thoughts of this Rebellion.

Not me. Not Han Solo. I look out for Number One... ME. You'll never catch me caught up in that silly justice business...

I'm Han Solo... Smuggler... Ladies Man... and I need a Wookie Cookie... I smell a fresh batch now. We stay here much longer and I'm going to have to run the Kessel run just to get back into my pants...

18. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    LOL! Ah, Han, go eat one of those Wookiee Cookiees... that can't be TOO fattening, can it? [face_laugh]

19. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    I want a Wookiee cookie too! [face_laugh]

20. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oh, my! Add me to your PM list, please.

So much to comment on. Han would make one mighty large girl, I'm not quite sure I like that picture I'm visualizing!!! :p

His thoughts on women running things, family, and the rebellion are a hoot, considering his future. He'll never get caught by the Imps, that's what he thinks. That alone will lead to all the rest of it.

As for the Wookiee cookies... mmmm. Go, Han, run! You've got to fit back into those pants; after all, Leia likes the way your pants fit (cough... did I just say that?)![face_laugh]

21. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    I'm Han Solo... Smuggler... Ladies Man... and I need a Wookie Cookie... I smell a fresh batch now. We stay here much longer and I'm going to have to run the Kessel run just to get back into my pants...
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]:p
    Wonderful update! :) I'm really enjoying this! [face_dancing]
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

22. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    This is TOO funny!!! You're capturing Han perfectly! I love it!

(dm1: I think we all like the way Han's pants fit. ;) )

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!!!! Enjoyed that... :)

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Not me. Not Han Solo. I look out for Number One... ME. You'll never catch me caught up in that silly justice business...

[face_laugh] =D=

25. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL! [face_laugh] You're doing a Han one now too? Sweeeet! Great work! So thinking this hilarious.

:cool: Wookie cookies! Yum yum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.