main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive CarbonEye - (Star Wars...007 style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    That's right! We're back for a third time! Welcome to the Star Wars/James Bond RP series. Technically it's more of a Star Wars story with a James Bond style. But still...

----------

This is the 3rd installment of this series. To read the previous stories, click the links below.
    - - - From Ryloth With Love
    - - - On Her Majesty's Security Service

----------

> Introduction <

It is a time before the classic saga. The Jedi Order policed the galaxy keeping peace and fending off Sith lords. But when the Sith numbers begin to grow, the Jedi find themselves spending more time fighting the Sith and less time on other evil, criminal things. Because of that, a special organization was formed to handle all the other non-Sith related problems. This organization became known as MI5. It was a Secret Galactic Intellegence Service designed to assist the Jedi Order in keeping peace throughout the galaxy. The new MI5, based on Coruscant, consisted of all kinds of different people with different professions...everything from smugglers and bounty hunters to ex-Republic soldiers and even Jedi. And this is one of the stories of MI5.

- CarbonEye -

> Timeframe <

This RP takes place after the two previous RPs but before the six Star Wars films. (Which means Anakin hasn't even been born yet...or at least discovered, anyway.)

> The Story <

Within the past few days, three major facilities...all on different planets...have been broken into and vandalized. Not only that, but priceless merchandise has been stolen from those facilities. Local authorities on those planets thought they could handle the situations themselves, until they realized there was a connection between the three crimes. As it turns out, there is more to these crimes than just theft... It's looking more like highly organized crime. That's when MI5 was called back into action.

> Playing <

You will be playing as the agents of MI5. You can play as a bad guy if you'd like (PM me if that's the case), but I, being the GM, will be the head villain...throwing the plot twists at the heroes to drive the story along.

> Rules <

Follow all the usual rules in the RP Forums. Please refer to those threads.

> Character Sheets <

Name:
    Species:
    Profession: (examples: bounty hunter, smuggler, soldier, etc...)
    Short Bio:
    Anything else you'd like to add:

> Miscellaneous Info <

The Profession I've listed in the Character Sheet refers to what you did before you became an agent with MI5. Obviously your all agents now, but the Character Sheet says what you used to do for a living. That shows the rest of us what kind of skills your character has, or what he/she specializes in. And pictures/drawings of your characters Appearance is always welcome. :)

I'll allow you to play more than one character. Just don't get too carried away. ;)

Those of you returning from the previous MI5 RPs are more than welcome to continue using your same characters. Or create new ones, if you'd like.

And have fun!

We'll start when we have a good number of people.

PM me with any other questions, comments, and/or suggestions. They are always welcome. :)

And don't forget to check out our MI5 Art Gallery. (Special thanks to Sith-I-5.)

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    [face_dancing] FIRST POST! [face_dancing]

Name: Bo ?Lefty? Car?on
    Species: Human
    Profession: Thief, middleman
    Appearance: [image=http://www.geocities.com/d_v_c1/lefty.jpg]
    Short Bio:
    Born conjoined to his brother ?Bo? Car?on at the shoulder, they lead a relatively happy life on Coursucant?until tragedy struck.

At three years old, both of their loving parents died in a tragic Air Speeder accident. The twins were left to their aunt?who quickly gave them to an orphanage.

Dropped on the door step, and left, the twins were un-named?so?to speed up paper work, they were combined as a single person, Bo Car?on.

Like most orphanages on Coursucant, this orphanage gave both of them Midi-cholorian tests a week after their arrival. A test score of just high enough, the twins were scheduled for immediate separation (Literally) and transport to the Jedi Council. Unfortunately, after separation and retesting, the boys Midi count appeared to be perfectly divided in half, the original reading taking the reading of the boys shared/combined Midi-chlorians.

Life sucked for the Car?on Boys.

?Lefty? as he would be called, was missing his right arm (which he later built an extensive collection of interchangeable Droid-Arms for) and ?Bo? seemed to take an extreme fascination with explosives and weapons.
    At 13, they burned the Orphanage to the ground, and fled. They lived a life of thievery and peddling, as well as working as middlemen between Locals and Smugglers.

They lead this life for nearly 10 years before being caught, and became the first people to make a synchronized escape from North Coursucant Penitentiary. How they did it on separate cell blocks is still a mystery.

They planet jumped for the next few years in stolen ships, before being picked up again.
    This time deported to Coursucant Maximum Security?where 6 months later they were ?recruited? by M-I-5, who had heard of their??Exploits? and believed them to be able to help the organization.

Anything else you'd like to add: Expert Pilot and Mechanic

Name: ?Bo? Car?on
    Profession: Thief, middleman
    Appearance: [image=http://www.geocities.com/d_v_c1/bo.jpg]
    Short Bio: See above
    Anything else you'd like to add: Weapons and Explosives Expert

Name: Rion Ordis
    Species: Human (Mandalorian)
    Profession: Soldier, small time bounty, Merc.
    Appearance: Dark skinned, black hair in a crew cut, Brow eyes, used to wear Black Mandalorian Neo-Crusader armor, No legs, in an extensively modified Wheel Chair.

Short Bio: Born and Raised a Mandalorian, He, like Jango Fett, is one of the few remaining True Mandalorians...though he was an outcast of the clan due to the fact that he followed Neo-Crusader beliefs rather than those of the Shock Troopers...though, he did take to heart the Shock Troopers heavily armed armor, modifying his own to match the hidden power of theirs. But, he still prefers the Hand to Hand ways of the Neo-Crusaders...
    He was persuaded to help M-I-5 by now darksider Noir Lumiere, and dutifully helped M-I-5 until he was injured when he took a Land mine for the team. Believed to be Noir?s last act of Kindness, Noir cauterized his wounds with a light saber, saving Rion?s life.
    In exchange for Immunity on all systems outside of the Seswenna Sector, Rion promised to work off his sentence (12 Consecutive Life) with M-I-5.

Anything else you'd like to add: He is known to many soldiers as the 'Black Death' or 'Invisible Death' due to his black armor and stealth shielding technology. Injured on last mission, legless and touchy about it?don?t mention it if you don?t want shot.

Ship: HT-2200 Chosen One
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/d_v_c1/ht-2200-chosenone.jpg]

Name: Darth Attacus (formerly know as Nathan Lotts and Noir Lumiere) [minimal Role]
    Species: Myneyrsh
    Profession: Bounty Hunter/smuggler/M-I-5 Agent (Run away Jedi, but only Markus, Sounil, and Rion know)
    Appearance: See the Art Page linked i

3. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    OMG! It was CarbonEye! I'm a fragging Brainiac!...haha... I guessed it...[face_dancing]... Thank the Force you put this up Dubya... I was going through RPG withdrawls...

Name: Joss Vendu
    Profession: Commando/Infiltrator
    Appearance: Dark Hair, Tanned, Muscular, Handsome
    Short Bio: Vendu has worked with MI-5 for a while now gaining much more confidence and expertise since the Naboo Op. His past is hazy and much troubled. Next to nothing is known about it and Vendu isnt very forthcoming with this info. The one person who even has some clue about his past is Ruana Trebond. He often finds himself at odds with Markus Carfax. Recently, Joss has become greatly able at lightsaber combat with the saber he "Borrowed" from Segot during the course of the Naboo Op. Joss is Force-Sensitive; however, he's no telekenetic by any stretch of the word. He has honed his Force abilities in conjuction with lightsaber combat techniques from MI-5 archives.
    Anything else you'd like to add: For some insight into Joss's past refer to the last IC entry in On Her Majesty's Security Service.

4. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC:
    Name:Ruana Trebond
    Species:Human
    Profession:Heir to House Trebond, Shadowcat's Claw
    Appearance:Short, slender, long red hair, pale skin, green eyes. Customarily wears tight black pants, a lowcut, midriff-baring tight black top with long flowing sleeves, black boots, a silvery amulet with three claw-marks engraved in it.
    Bio:Born the heir to one of the richest merchant houses on Coruscant, Ruana ran away following Chadrian Thorn when she was fifteen. She learned how to use the Force, and returned home, leaving often on missions for Chadrian, also called Shadowcat. Joining MI5's Naboo Op, Ruana has now been persuaded to continue working with MI5, one reason for which being Joss Vendu.
    Anything else:Ruana carries a blaster on her belt, but has a lightsaber on clips concealed in one sleeve.

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Oh Snaps, enter everyone's favorite team of Baddies! :D

[b]Note to the New Folks![/b]

Team Blood Trinity is a third party team of Baddies, owned by me and me alone. We are not affiliated (at least not as of yet) with Dubya and his ilk. TBT is closed to other players unless I give you strict permission via PM and post that you can join up with us. Also, if anyone from the last RPG wishes to take control of one of my existing characters, I will entertain the possibility. PM me there as well if you are interested.

Links on the pics that don't look good 100x100. Click to see! :)

[hr]
    [b][color=red][u]Team Blood Trinity[/u][/color][/b]

Name: Adder
    TBT Role: Leader
    Species: Human (Kuati)
    Profession: Gunslinger

Appearance:
    [image=http://anglicanjournal.com/125/06/af04a_lg.jpg]

Short Bio: The mysterious gunman known as "Adder" appeared one afternoon on the galactic scene after a bank heist on Nar Shadda. The 8 guards present at the time were each found dead, a single bullet to the head. He got the name "Adder" there and in his jobs that followed, gaining fame for his precise and thouroughly effective shots. Adder is a gun for hire, usually going to the highest bidder for his services. No one knows exactly how much wealth the man has. Adder hates to loose, and holds grudges... alot.
    Anything else you'd like to add: It is said on the street that the man never misses.... but that can't be right, can it?
    Ship: Mandal Motors Enforcer Patrol Ship [i]Sniper's Song[/i]

[hr]
    Name: Lisia
    TBT Role: 2nd in Command / StrongArm
    Species: Human (Naboo)
    Profession: Swordswoman, used to be a gang leader

Appearance: [link=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/Imperial_Hammer/Envy2.bmp]Lisia[/link]

Short Bio: Lisia was one of those sad stories, a gutter waif born on the streets of the Theedian Underground. She learned stuff the hard way, being knocked around and abused by the bigger and stronger denizens of Theed. She got her first vibroblade at nine, and trained after having the blade tip a fight to her favor. From then on, she worked long and hard, eventually distinguishing herself as a Master Swordswoman.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Has an immense hatred for MI-5 after one of its agents almost killed her. Works with Adder after he recruited her on Theed.

[hr]
    Name: Lash
    TBT Role: Technical Whiz
    Species: Human (Coruscanti)
    Profession: Bomb-Maker

Appearance: [link=http://ourworld.cs.com/Jax%20Omen/Lash.jpeg]Lash[/link]

Short Bio: Lash was born on Coruscant, and was raised by Rysal Gastardly, an old bomb-maker that made his living in the Smuggler's Point area of the Capital Planet. Lash never found out what happened to her parents, but did learn all of Rysal's secrets in the art of bomb-making. She actually realized she had quite the knack at designing instruments of mass-destruction, and her work gained her much prestige in the Criminal Underworld. Rysal died soon after Lash became famous, and she took over Rysal's old shop until Adder and Lisia came to recruit her for Team Blood Trinity. She took most of her equipment with her.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Some say she is a prodigy, and Lash definitely has her own way of doing things.

[hr]
    Name: Darth Sadira
    TBT Role: Resident Sith
    Species: Human (Kuati)
    Profession: Sith

Appearance: [image=http://www.yale.edu/anime/imgarchive/Full%20Metal%20Alchemist/lust2.jpg]

Short Bio: Most of Sadira's past, she has kept a mystery. She was once Calista Tarish, a Kuati Biochemist. She got consumed with the biological force, and dabbled in secret by herself in the force. Although self-trained, she has taken up the way of the Sith as her own. She has been in exile on Dantooine, terrorizing local villagers and studying until Adder came with the rest of Team Blood Trinity and subdued her.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Sadira's motives are very hidden. Even Adder doesn't trust her fully.

6. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    DVC, I like the new characters...as well as your returning ones, of course. ;)

Rilwen, glad to see you and bojangles back. :)

And, Hammer, I see you've added "Full Metal Alchemist" to your "Advance Wars"-influenced characters. :cool:

Welcome back, all four of you!

I'll be posting my characters soon.

7. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    The second part of the crime fighting clock returns..... ;)

Name: Markus Carfax

Species: Human. Barely.

Profession: Hacker

Appearance: Lanky, unshaven, black hair, grey eyes, pale skin. Cigarra habit so astronomical he's keeping several t'bac companies in business single-handed.
    Short Bio: He was born on a small farming planet named Baar with a talent for forging, hacking, and generally messing up people?s computers. He found the farming life tedious, messy and above all boring, and so jumped planet bearing forged documents proclaiming him to be the son of a Senator as soon as possible. Like most drifters, he ended up on Coruscant and quickly made a name for himself as the criminal underworld?s most proficient hacker and forger. His criminal career was sadly brought short after he got arrested for seeking his firtune inside the vaults of the Bank of Coruscant. He was subsequently sentenced to ten years in Kessel Maximum Security Prison (Well, it was a lot of money). Six months into his time in jail, the prison rioted. Markus was instrumental in bringing the facility back under control, hacking into the mainframe and re-activating the security droids. This caught the eye of MI5, who approached the human with an offer of letting him serve out the rest of his sentance in their employ as an intelligence operative.
    What he'll do after his sentance is up is anyone's guess, though it will most likely involve a certain twi'lek ;) .

Anything else you'd like to add: His affection for Sounil Mistry continues to grow. After she and her jawa partner Hardcastle were hospitalized, much to everyones suprise, including his own, Markus volunteered to be their helper and live on the ship.

8. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Name: Carsan Achar
    Profession: Thief
    Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, black suit
    Short Bio: Carsan grew up on Coruscant in one of the more affluent neighborhoods. He became a thief at an early age, addicted to the illicit thrill of crime. His family disagreed with the course he was taking in life and did not want to see him bring dishonor to the family, so they disowned him. Carsan was put out onto the streets. He needed a source of income and fell back on the profession that made his family reject him. He had had a lot of practice before and was naturally skilled at his job, so he lived well. MI5 noted his proficiency and offered to add him to their team. He is new to MI5.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Carsan can be overly confident and rather cocky. Some people have described him as arrogant.

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Name: Sounil Mistry
    Species: female Twi'lek
    Profession: Private investigator
    Appearance: Sounil Mistry is visually stunning. The slim-built female Twi'lek prefers to work in the uniform of her art, a belted thigh-length silk robe that reflects blue in many hues, gold symbol over her left breast, tanned bare legs, dark ankle boots. Occasionally she wears camouflage fatigues.

Short Bio: World-class martial arts competitor in Meridean Jitsu.

After failing to win a global championship on her home planet two years before, she fled in shame, taking a summer job at the Jedi Library on Ossus, getting her private investigator's licence by correspondence course, and eventually opting to use her skills to help the galaxy.

CAREER
    Two years working for Jedi Order?s ?Sith-I-5? agency, hunting down Sith.
    One year working for MI5. Has been involved in two major assignments ? hunting down the killers of an agent on Ryloth; protecting the Queen of Naboo.

On the last mission, her jawa partner was wounded, and the perpetrators sought to protect themselves from MI5 retribution by wiring themselves to bombs and demanding safe passage. Agent Mistry called their bluff, unwittingly setting off an explosion in the Theed countryside that almost killed her, and consumed hectares of woodland.
    During her recuperation, she has grown closer to Agent Markus Carfax.

[i]Name[/i]: [b]Mitch Nifesta[/b]
    [i]Species[/i]: Was once a Twi?lek, many centuries ago. Was infected by some parasitic entity that has turned him into a superbeing who is a threat to Force Sensetives.
    [i]Gender: [/i] Male
    [i]Profession: [/i] Prisoner of the Bothan supervillains opposing Naboo mission.
    [i]Age: [/i] Unknown. Several centuries at least.
    [i]Appearance: [/i] Pale white Twi?lek. 6-7 feet tall. Has totally red eyes that switch to obsidian black when he is about to feed on you. Loose tan robes;, a polarised glase visor to hide his eyes; and thanks to feeding on the ex-padawan, Agent Keskay on the last mission, a penchant for green and white striped hats.

[i]Short Bio: [/i] At some point in the distant past, Nifesta?s essence was trapped in an ancient vase, which found it?s way to the Museum of Dantooine. One night, Markus Carfax,who was planning to rob the place, used the vase as an ashtray, thus releasing the grateful Twi?lek from his aeons of bondage. He is therefore loyal to the agent, and considers him a friend.

[i]Anything else you'd like to add: [/i] New MI5 operative. A self-styled E.P.E., Extra-ordinary Powered Entity, it is hoped that he will help the agents fend off the attentions of the various superpowered beings opposing the forces of law and order.

[hr]

[i]Name: [/i] [b]Angeo Lim[/b]
    [i]Species: [/i] Human
    [i]Gender: [/i] Female
    [i]Profession: [/i] (examples: Cadet Analyst)
    [i]Age: [/i] 18
    [i]Appearance: [/i] Young Oriental looking girl, she has shoulder-length black hair, and favours military uniform/skirt.

[i]Short Bio: [/i] Recruited out of the Republic military as an Analyst. During the Naboo mission, she was serving at MI5 headquarters as a the duty analyst for a normal eight hour shift, when things got so complicated that she was sent into the field aboard a donated Trade Federation battlecruiser to coordinate the agent?s efforts to pacify the terrorist elements in the Naboo system.
    She has since been promoted to Mission Supervisor, and is one of [b]M[/b]?s many assistants.

10. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC:I recieved an invitation and this sounds like a lot of fun. I may have another sheet up later.

Character Sheets <

Name: Neida Guom
    Species: Eddel (from the planet Fehern)
    Profession: Safecracker
    Appearance: True to her race, Neida is short. She bears large purple eyes. Her skin is fair, almost Caucasian, with a hint of brown hair at the nape of her neck, in which she braids. Neida also has small lips upon her face.
    Short Bio: Neida was born into the life by her father?s passion. It was rarely the money, but the challenge of a big safe that kept her going back to crime after crime. As she grew, she became more proficient in cracking the codes, blasting the safes, or even getting a helpful guard to open for her.

During a large heist on a Coruscant nobleman, they were found out while her father went into a heart attack. The life had always been taxing on him, but she never thought it was that tough for him. She carried him out on her back and hid just outside the building in waiting air speeder that they had planted. With his dying breath the man revealed that he had been hired by the MI-5 organization to gather information on the ?noble? family during their supposed heist. In fact, all the money that was supposed to be in the safe, was in fact top secret files from the Republic.

She was enraged at the news, but he told her that it was imperative that she complete his mission and take the safe?s contents herself. In a matter of hours on a second occasion, she both removed the entire bulk of the security safe, looted the house, and even sliced the in home security system to spy on its occupants. Shortly after giving the information to MI-5, she was recruited in her father?s place.
    Anything else you'd like to add: The Eddel are a mechanical race who are at their height in this the pre-empire time. She is quick-witted and fast on her feet.

11. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Yay! James Bond + Star Wars = makes a lot of people happy! :D

Name: Kieran Denieth
    Species: Male Human
    Profession: Martial Artist, Gunman, Ex-Slave

Appearance: Kieran Denieth is tall for a human, about 6?0? and weighs about 185 pounds. He has shaggy, brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and his eyes are a unique shade of pale blue. The martial artist usually wears a pair of black sunglasses, a brown trenchcoat, black pants, and black boots.

Short Bio: Born on Coruscant, Kieran Denieth?s parents were killed in a horrible speeder crash accident leaving him helpless and without a family. Shortly after the crash, he was sent to an orphanage in the Outer Rim (where slavery is encouraged).

For his entire childhood and teenage years, Kieran watched both the horrors of slavery and his growing anger for the corrupt. Denieth?s cellmate was a captured Echani Martial Artist who helped him prepare for his escape. At the age of nineteen years old, Kieran Denieth escaped from the ?orphanage?, killing the slavers with Echani techniques. Soon after his escape, Kieran Denieth was approached by MI5, asking him to become an agent and he accepted the offer.

Anything else you'd like to add: He also carries two marks of his slavery: a long scar across his right eye and the image of a dragon branded onto his back and arms.

Combat Skills: Echani Marital Arts, Gunsmanship.

12. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    Name: Sirius Vykr

Profession: Coruscant Elite Royal Guard

Appearance: [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/liquidswords3000/1508.jpg]

Short Bio: Born on Coruscant and raised in a single family home by his Father. His father was a tough nosed, hard working Republic Solider throughout his life. Having attend the rank of Lieutenant before being killed in a freak accident on Eriadu. After his father died, Siruis moarned his lose but knew all life must come to an end someday. He kept his head held up high and his morales strong.

At the age of 14, which is when his father was killed, Sirius Vykr was placed in a special program designed for children of Republic soldiers killed in action. It was to be specially trained in all aspects of battle combat, piloting different forms of vechiles and working heavily with computers. The childern in this program were designed to become top ranking officals in the Republic, speical commando squadrons, top flight pilots, computer techs, among other things.

Upon Completion of his training, in which Siruis endured miles upon miles on running, also other phyiscal fitness activites it get him into great shape. Siruis Vykr was told to report to the Elite Royal Guard of Coruscant. Something that he was not to pleased with. He worked so hard to become one of the top students in the program that he felt his skills could be utilized elsewhere. But being of the Elite Royal Guard means you were the best of the best. They couldn't have any senators or even the Supreme Chancellour killed by assisans or bounty hunter types.

After being dismissed from the Elite Royal Guard Unit of Coruscant for being drunk on the job, Sirius Vykr soon feel into an alcoholic stupar. After finding out of Siruis' dismissal, M-15 went through a number of various high ranking Repulic officals to accuqire the serives of Vykr himself. He was picked up in a Catina in the slums of Coruscant and taken to a rehab center. During the long three months, Sirius Vykr was able to get clean and get his act together. Regaining all of his skills and talents he had lost due to his drinking problem, Vykr was ready to be put to action by Secret Galatic Intellengence Serivce.

Anything else you'd like to add: Well trained in most all forms of combat, defensive and offensive a like. Can handle any types of weapons to a certain degree. Accomplished pilot and a decent computer technication/slicer/hacker.

ooc: Can't wait to get started. I wanted to join the last one but I don't like joining up too late in rps. Anyways, i hope to have some fun with yall.

13. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Name: Mandras Kruk

Species: human

Profession: (examples: bounty hunter, smuggler, soldier, etc...) Soldier

Appearance: Physically fit, he is particularly strong in melee combat. Mandras's eyes are an icy blue against long black hair.

Short Bio: Trained as personal bodyguard to many rulers he often is highly recommended. MI5's spies often hear rumors of his talents and why he why he joined in such short notice, even more particularly interesting is his connection to working on one of the planets near the vandalized facilities. Mandras before the age of twenty was notoriously missing, he made an excuse that he was on his homeworld on secret business for the Republic, which some people think is his biggest lie of all.

Before his involvement with the MI5 he participated in highly illegal games in the outer rim, one of which was podracing. Between his love of piloting and the lust for money he often stole things for people like the Hutts, eventually getting himself in over his head...

14. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOC: Banzai! Look ma, I'm in! Anyways, GM approved character. Hope I didn't go overboard or anything. I just like to make sure to flesh out characters. They're only human afterall. Or alien, in some cases...

Name: Shalin Kitovaz
    Profession: Police Officer, INTERPOL Agent
    Appearance: Dirty blonde hair and alert blue eyes, Shalin is otherwise a very average looking man, the kind one wouldn?t look at twice on the street. He has no signature features such as moles, scars, tattoos or any other body markings. He?s of average height and weight, but does manage to keep himself in good shape, giving him an above-average build. He?s usually clean-shaven, and wears rather plain clothing suited for the region of space he?s in, most often just loose, comfortable clothing, such as a shirt, pants, boots, and occasionally some sort of overcoat when he feels like it. He usually keeps a pair of gloves and a pair of glasses in a small pouch on his belt.

Short Bio:
    A Corsucanti for most of his life, Shalin had an interest in the law and justice at an early age. He joined the police, and had an excellent record, one that eventually won him the notice of the Interplanetary Criminal Police Organization, also known as INTERPOL, Interpol, or just the ICPO. He crossed paths with the organization several times, and when he captured a Rodian drug lord named Brozedo, the information he revealed gave the ICPO the lead they needed to arrest a large branch of the Black Hole Syndicate, and gave Shalin a job at INTERPOL. Now, he?s been assigned to work with MI5 in order to help keep peace in the galaxy.

Anything else you'd like to add:

Shalin enjoys reading, especially fantastic stories of fantasy, wonder, heroism, humor, and of course, detective works. He also enjoys music, and will attend concerts or musical theatre performances when he has the free time, and occasionally hums or sings to himself when the mood strikes him. He?s no stranger to computers, but uses them mainly for research and information, as well as the occasional relaxing game of bumper ball.

Shalin possesses many of the skills that make a good detective. He?s perceptive, sharp eyed and good at noticing oddities around him. He has good instincts, his hunches have lead him to more than one successful case conclusion, and it also allows him to spot liars with a very good success rate. He works well with other people, possessing a calm, easy-going manner, and usually manages to keep his cool. He knows how to ask questions, and can figure out the ins and outs of the underworld in order in order to get information. He operates well undercover, and his plain features make it easy for him to assume many disguises and identities.

In combat, Shalin?s a good shot with his blaster, and he has been working on his quick draw. He?s not the fastest in the galaxy, but his speed gives him an edge in combat, and he is also a pretty good hand at the martial arts, especially when it comes to disarming and knocking down one?s opponent, though he would be beaten soundly by a true practitioner. By luck of birth, Shalin is ambidexterous, equally skilled with both hands, though he uses his right hand in most situations. He has completed several courses on Emergency Medical Aid, allowing him to function effectively as a field medic when faced with standard human and humanoid injuries.

Weapon:
    Silver Dream-
    Shalin?s personal blaster pistol, built to his exacting needs by Vance Madogen, a semi-retired weaponsmith who often served as a contact to Shalin. It's a blaster pistol with a longer barrel, with silver-colored trimming along the grip and barrel, though it isn't too showy, just a fine piece of craftsmanship that's served him well.

Other Equipment:
    Multi-tool
    Comlink
    Datapad
    Chronometer
    Credit Chip

15. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    Name: Teff Cegar

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Teff

Short Bio: As a child, Teff was a worker for a village rebuilding shortly after a raid of thugs. The thugs took everything, worth of any value to the villagers. An antique which respresented the courage and honour of the zabrak village was taken in the process and Teff's father, Vujan, raced after them in effort to reclaim the symbol of honour.

Teff, alone with his mother took off towards Coruscant, because of the raiding on his village, on Byss. The boy, Teff, and his mother became bounty hunters for the locals, to ease the pain consumed within their spirits. He was unique, along with his mother whom took special care of him in his time of need. At 16, Teff's mother died from a tradgic disease spreading like butter throughout Lylok, his hometown on Coruscant. Teff survived the disease, due to his immune system which had proven tough.

He now works for MI5 where he can find something to work for and even better, a ambition in life to bring back the kind old world mopped away by todays events.

Accessories: A pair of Goggles, two mandalorian blasters, a grenade, a lightsaber (from a bounty), the Zabrak mark of courage on his belt.

16. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    > Character Sheets <

Name:Gray Fox
    Species:Unknown
    Profession:Assassin,Agent
    Appearance:[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/NEIL_NITRO::CHI/ninja.jpg]

Short Bio:Not that much is known about the silent and swift cyborg ninja.This ninja has no connectio to his past,he dose not remember anything until he was completed.
    The Ninja known as Gray Fox was built by the MI5 he is well known for compleing his missons he has never failed.But now there is a new enemey...Can the ninja do it this time....
    Anything else you'd like to add:Expert Swordsmen,Uses Lightsaber,Vary acrobatic,and stealthy

17. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: This sounds fun. Heres my sheet :)

Name: Aylaith Soor
    Species: Zabrak
    Profession: Police Officer - Undercover unit
    Appearance: 5ft 3in tall, a strong but slender build. Has tanned skin and horns common for a Zabrak and blonde hair on the back of her head which is braided. She has violet eyes and pale blue tribal tattoo's on her arms and face. She wears what is neccesary when undercover

Short Bio: Growing up on the galaxys most well known city planet is tough for any immigrant. Aylaith Soor was born in a small sector of coruscant where low income familys, both humans and aliens lived together. The sector was a magnet for crime. And Aylaith saw many things that horrified her during her time there, living in fear for the duration she had lived there. Years after she decided to commit herself to helping others, by enroling in the coruscant police force at 16. She became a valuable member of the force, taking part in various operations. But one situation changed her life forever. at 19, While posing as a dealers assistant in a weapon smuggling ring, her and her partners cover was blown and a deadly fight broke out in the undercity cantina where the dealing took place. Aylaith managed to take the head of the ring out with a well aimed blaster shot, but was severely wounded by one of the heads loyal followers and fell into a coma. Waking up two weeks later, she found that MI5 had saved her life. They asked her to join them and after recovering, and a lot of time to think, she agreed

Anything else you'd like to add: Because of her species, she can be sent into many situations undercover, ranging from infiltrating cantinas, higher class balls/events to more serious groups such as smuggling rings to the black market. She is trained in self defense and is a good shot with a blaster. Because of being undercover, she is quite skilled at acting. Very approachable but with a dry sense of humor and when she means business, she gets the job done

18. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Holy Wanderella Hawk-batman!

Look at all the characters...(about 23)

19. DARTH-bojangles

May 1, 2005
    Dont forget about UBER ED... im sure he's gonna post one as well... but yes, It seems word of DUBYA's lil gem has gotten around...=D=

20. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    I have lurked here a lot, it looks interesting.

21. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    I have lurked here a lot, it looked interesting.

22. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOC:
    Well, if the past two games are any indication, a good size portion of the players simply disappear as real life and other such menaces swallow them whole. Well, at the moment, there are 22 characters, I think, though I may have miscounted, and 4 of them are certainly villains, though this game has a rather high anti-hero rate, so that could change.

Anyway, that leaves around 18 people for 3 locations? Possibly more? Six for each doesn't seem too bad, though I don't know how this is going to turn out. And at any rate, that means there's more of us for Dubya_Scott and ImperialHammer to take down. Now that's optimism! Either that or we overwhelm them with sheer weight of numbers. It'll be like Endor all over again. Or like Endor will be. The predecessor to Endor?

Well, at any rate, I think the returnees have precedence, Dubya decides who else is up to play. Hopefully I got here early enough to get in...

23. DARTH-bojangles

May 1, 2005
    OCC:Hmmm... nice report LIGHTWARDEN... but i must say with all do respect, Frag the numbers... 'HAMMER and DUBYA will offer more than plenty of Twists and Turns and dont forget about any random NPC's that DUBYA will have at this disposal... (in reference to the BLUE TROOPS from OHMSS) Anywho, LIGHTWARDEN, if your this thourough in your IC posts, then you will definately make it interesting yourself... I cant wait to start the IC posts...

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Well...lets just leave Attacus and the Sith out why don't we you two. [face_shame_on_you]

And, you'll note one of my characters missing from above....[face_shhh]

25. DARTH-bojangles

May 1, 2005
    yes DVC... thats true... hmmmm... now Ive just got to know... Where is our Shape-shifting friend? will he be appearing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.