main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Care to help me brainstorm??

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I need ideas on an organization I a creating for one of my fics.

About six years after EI this radical group is formed. Basically they really don't like the Jedi, however they are divided into two sides, one thinks they need to get bills passed that restict the Jedi's activities and so they have less power in the Galaxy, the other group just thinks they need to kill off all the Jedi.

Most of the members of the fist part of the group (the more peaceful ones) are the legitamate people, they protest peacefully and go through all the nesseccary redtape and such. These people pretty much have relatives or good friends that are Jedi, but believe some injuctice has been done. For example a baby being taken away to be raised at the temple.

The second group is made up of more criminals, people who have been confronted by the Jedi because of their unlawfullness. These people think they need revenge on the Jedi and that life would be easier if they didn't exist. They start riots and cause alot of trouble.

What I need it a name for the organization along with specific view that they tried to express to the Galaxy and the senate. Feel free to toss out any odd idea or comment.

2. LordMoltar

LordMoltar Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2001
    Since "Peace Brigade's" already been taken, I guess that's out. But maybe the "Knights of Order" or "Sabers of Order" could work. If not, at least I ended up surprising myself by thinking of such ideas so early in the day. :)

3. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Knights of Justice. It's corny but most radical groups names are.

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... good ideas, but it sounds a bit Jedi-ish, how does Citizens of Justice sound?

5. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Hmm... "Justice" makes me think of Jedi- they were the guardians of peace and justice.

How 'bout Equality Alliance? (as in Jedi are equal to non-Jedi. well, they are, but these people think otherwise.) But that sounds kinda like Diversity Alliance.

What about Citizens for Equality (CFE)?

6. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Something with the word Balance. Like Balance Guild or Leagu of Balance.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... Citizens for Equality, that may work, I need to add more to it though, it sounds rather generalized, like it wants equal treatment of all races etc... Maybe Citizens for Equal Treatment of Jedi (CFETJ)?

Balance may work too, I think I need to ponder this more :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.