main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Cartoons Of Yesterdays

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    I dun watch RK coz the dubbed version sux too... but i read the manga...

2. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I WANNA DRESS UP AS AOSHI

when's the next cosplay?

3. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    AOSHI'S SOO COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL :D

man i juz love his coat... its so coooooool

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Faiz, so far the confirmed one is Miyuki Animation Club Cosplay on Dec 14th at Suntec City Concourse (<==location still pending approval). Ask ShaSha cause she's gonna be in my group too which is not RUROUNI KENSHIN. :D

The Sept one under some Japanese Animation Club, Singapore Film Associations blah blah is NOT confirmed but this one most likely have us outside under the Sun doing something. :eek: I got a group too but yet to do the costumes as I'm still in SW mood (anyway shun for the headgear and hair, rest very easy).

5. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    MUST IT BE IN GROUPS!?!?!? ARGH

possible to come alone?

6. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    The scum de la scum of the Transformers G1 Decepticons, StarScream's the type of Transformer that'll shoot you in the back then kick you while you're writhing on the ground in agony.

The Decepticon's Air Commander is a back-stabbing, whining, arrogant son of a 'bot' who won't stay dead - need we say more?

This is the kind of bad guy you LOVE to hate!

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! [face_laugh] I hate Starscream to the bottom of my tummy. Wonder why Megatron tolerate him all this while.

Hmm, anyone gotten the re-released Transformer G1 and He-Man?

Faiz, no need to be in group lah. :p Half of those in the RUROUNI KENSHIN group last MAC Cosplay didn't planned it so end up with a few repeats. 3/4 of the people in the Final Fantasy group didn't form a group till they arrived there. I was groupless cause I was the only one doing DUAL!

8. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I heard the Re-mastered DVD's of Transformers G1 was quite terribly done, but of course there are mixed reviews, some good some bad. I'd still like to get it though..but so expensive. Anyone know where has the cheapest price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.