main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Official "Andor" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Outsourced, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I think they’re epic enough to qualify as mutton chops.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  2. Aximili86

Aximili86 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 28, 2018
    Casting Kallus in live-action would be pretty interesting. Can't exactly use Oyelowo, no idea who'd fit that part well though.

A mutton-chopped younger Cary Elwes might have kinda worked, pretty sure he's got a sort of trans-Atlantic half-American/British thing going on, could probably get the voice down. Age wouldn't be right for it now though.

3. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Jared Harris could be good.

4. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Bad choice to use Kallus as a main antagonist though as nothing can happen to him.

I'd love it if Andor had an Imperial equal. Like Jahan Cross. Not a villain, but someone good who works for the empire.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Oyelowo is so good as Kallus I'd hate to see them recast. I'd say use Kallus and Hera in the original actors in voice over cameo roles.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. Aximili86

Nov 28, 2018
    Yeah. I'd keep 'em animated, personally. But if you're doing Kallus in live-action, a recast is pretty much guaranteed.

7. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I just can’t wait to see more of Mon Mothma. And as Doug Chiang seemed a little down about not being able to introduce Dantooine in Rogue One, I bet we’ll see it in this show. Way too many things to get excited about here!

Baron_Papanerd and Avnar like this.
  8. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    If you're going to have Mon Mothma, you have to have General Draven, Draven's communications operator Tenzigo Weems, Bistan and even Bail popping up occasionally.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  9. Bossk_Baby

Bossk_Baby Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 1, 2018
    Are there any canon depictions of Dantooine?

I could definitely imagine the series will feature Dantooine as the rebel base and also depict their abandoning it and setting up shop in Yavin IV. Would love to see them scouting potential planets for their hidden base. Perhaps Cassian finds Yavin and explores the abandoned Sith temples. Perhaps he goes to Hoth and says ‘nah, things aren’t dire enough for us to come to this place’. Crait can make a reappearance.

As with everything else in this series - so much potential for world-building!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bor Mullet likes this.
  10. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Dantooine is a must imo!

Darth Smurf and Bor Mullet like this.
  11. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Zach Galifianakis as Crix Madine?

12. Django Fett

Nov 7, 2012
    Sorry not for me, I think someone like Rhys Ifans has more characteristics with Dermot Crowley, that is if they could get him.

13. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Yeah. No one would be able to take Zach as Crix seriously. Rhys Ifan's eyes aren't quite right for Madine.
    How about Daniel Craig? That could work.

Django Fett likes this.
  14. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    I wouldn't mind him onscreen as Kallus at all. Visual animation-to-film variances have a precedent now with Saw (and I'd say the Pykes), and keeping the original actor when possible aids continuity more than the variance. No problem at all with Hera.

BigAl6ft6 and Bossk_Baby like this.
  15. Aximili86

Nov 28, 2018
    Don't know much about Dantooine, but it looks like a sort of grassy plains world from that R1 concept art, could be pretty sweet.

Bossk_Baby and Avnar like this.
  16. Django Fett

Nov 7, 2012
    Yeah I can see that, that would be good, but isn't it going to be just as difficult to get the current 007 to guest star on a tv program?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So we down to a shortlist of two for Madine, who do you think could play Airen Cracken?;)

Cracken is a great character for an actor to play, you've got an open book to make him anything they want.

17. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    I think a "Rohan" look might be the way to go...?

Bor Mullet likes this.
  18. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I like that. Maybe even shoot it in New Zealand...

Avnar likes this.
  19. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    New Zealand is far too visually interesting for Dantooine. Somewhere like Mongolia would be better.

20. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Having been there, I think Mongolia is very visually interesting, so sure.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    From what i know of Dantooine it's just another desert planet. One thing i hope and would love if we could get Raddus and Ackbar in a scene together. Raddus is superior officer i belive. I love to see how Saw and his extremist ways made him and the rebelloin part ways, we never seen him do these things only heard of it. I bet Bail organa will be appearing as mutch as did in rebels and that was what 6-8 episodes, he probaly most in alderaan. Monmothma is the one we most of i think of the rebel leaders. Can't wait to see more of grand moff Tarkin.

22. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    No, it's a grassland world with some forests.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T580 mit Tapatalk

Bossk_Baby likes this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    i tought it became a dessert by the time fof the epmire. i heard it was that in old republic with grass and forest.

Bossk_Baby likes this.
  24. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Parts of it maybe but the rolling grassy hills and plains seem more to match the (EU/game) look of Dantooine. New Zealand landscapes have too much going on, too much greenery, too many rock formations, etc.

Bossk_Baby likes this.
  25. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015