main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG CAST AWAY - My Comments, Your Comments.

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by HumsupFett, Feb 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumsupFett

HumsupFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2000
    Well, I went to see the show last week and its really the best show I have watched since Forest Gump (Yah, I know...Tom Hanks is my favourite actor). The script is pretty usual but the acting is excellent. I recommend all to see this movie and maybe u can give your comments too.

2. HumsupFett

Dec 7, 2000
    HEY!! Anybody watch this movie???? Its such a good one. If u dunno how to spend your 8 bucks, this is the one!! Go watch it!!!!

3. MrNeech

MrNeech Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Nothing but nothing beats the movie double of Battlefield Earth followed by Dungeons & Dragons!

That's how I'd spend my money!

4. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I havent seen any of those, Not really a Hanks fan. plus the movies are real expensive here $11 for adults and $9 for students. I'd like to see D+D though.

Most movies I wait and watch on DVD, so we dont have to spend $11 each at the cinema.

I wanna see Swordfish and I cant wait for Lord of the Rings.

5. HumsupFett

Dec 7, 2000
    One thing about these threads are you actually gain some general knowledge. Now I know that it cost more to see a movie in NZ than here in Singapore. At least, its in terms of numeric numbers. Well, we have a system here, we pay S$6.5 for weekdays when we visit the cinema and then S$8.5 for weekends. I dunno the exchange rate from NZ to Sing$ but its about US$1 = S$1.74 now.

I still think those are expensive. I am now waiting for the VCD of SHREK, TOMB RAIDER, FINAL FANTASY and PEARL HARBOUR to hit Singapore and I'll grab them all.....

By the way, I'm a REAL Tom Hanks fan. The all time favourite movie I ever saw (apart from SW Trilogy) is Forrest Gump!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.