main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Castaways - Season 2

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Apr 15, 2015.

1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: We had to take the chance for a combined post . . . this is Draco and me . . . tried not to leave you out Mitth, which is why this is only a short exchange

Lorn & Doctor Zerr
    Realm of the Dead

Lorn stepped over to the other two dead men and looked around. A forest, yet a darkened version of it. The nightmare version of a nightmare.

"This is IT' making, is it? I felt something happened to the others who died. Something unnatural."
    The Doctor turned towards him. "Oh, I am sure you felt it. Something unique, is it? A realm of the dead, seperated from the force?"
    "You seem to know much about it." Lorn eyed the alien suspiciously. He had felt his treacherous nature the moment they met. Then he looked at Meset. Could he trust the hunter? Could he trust anyone? himself included?
    "I have been here for a while. I saw them take the others. The Mandalorians. The Officer." The doctor gave a nseering sound.
    "Who took them?"
    "I call them the priests, for a lack of a better word. They are wearing hoods after all." The Doctor looked at Lorn and after a long question he laughed a bitter laughter.
    "You do not ask where. You already know, do you? You know what I can only guess."
    "Yes, I know why we are here." Lorn sighed. "We are here to be consumed. Right? It literally eats our essence. That is why it grew stronger the more of us died."

"Yeah, something like that. And that is why we must act fast." He looked at Meset. "All of us."

Tag: Mitth_Fisto, SirakRomar

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Lox the Gotal, Tarahni, Alaria
    Pod 1, Crashsite

The Cathar looked at the weaponed man and hissed. “Right there, she is coming closer. I can hear her.” Tarahni pointed to the jungle and hissed out air. “Someone, not something. Walks on two feet.”

Even Alaria stood up slowly now. Lox felt uncomfortable, but remained seated for now. “You seem to have two guns, don’t you think those would better be with two people?” He asked Uriel.

Could be your family. The voice did not speak to Bekar, it was more like it was in his head. Could be your wife holding your kid close so it does not freeze at night. The trembling body close to her chest when the blaster shot hits her . . . I would try to keep my eyes on the blaster, Bekar.

Alaria shot Bekar a look, as if she knew someone was in his head. But then she turned to the strange creature in the midst. “Remember to look before you shoot! We don’t all have hair, some consider clothing unnecessary, and ammo doesn’t grow on bushes here.” One of the two things spoke and she nodded. “No it doesn’t. Nor do guns, so try not to lose yours.” She added. Then she positioned herself right behind Jo’Somebody.
    Tag: @Uriel Manteroni, @Mitth_Fisto, @galactic-vagabound422

AD 769, Count Elzo, Lisa, Eliza
    Outpost

The time passed and the Count and Lisa whispered to each other in Huttese. Eliza stayed next to Cece for a while. And everybody seemed to become tired. Exhaustion probably. Surprising though how simultaneous it happened. And just before Cece could close her eyes she heard a noise . . . like a short scream that never reached it’s full power . . . yet she fell asleep.

Waking up was harsh. Also it seemed as if only seconds had passed it might have been hours. And right before her knelt “the crazy woman” as she called her usually. A lightsaber in her hand a wicked smile on her face. “Hello my dear.” She grinned and if Cece cared to look around she saw everybody else was asleep. “How has life treated you?”

Tag: Ktala, TheSithGirly

Commander Harlan, AS 89765, Anora Cole
    Jungle in front of the outpost

Before Han Solo could actually do the “explanation” the Stormtrooper had him on the ground and cuffed. He apologised to his superior for him being conscious, but Harlan just waved the thought away. “Well, what kind of misunderstanding is this, Captain Solo?” He asked and behind him Anora checked her gun. The Stromtrooper reached for it, obviously wanting to unarm her, but a look of Anora told he not to. “He will only tell a bunch of lies. Don’t waste our time, we need to find my son!” Harlan smiled and then looked to Jarek, waving to bring Han Solo away. “Well, to the others then. Stay with him and shoot if he attempts anything.” He added. Han could still try to talk himself out of it as he was dragged away, but these imperials were obviously . . . single-minded.

“Regarding your son, you need to do one more thing for me and finding him will be easy.” Harlan nodded to Anora. “You are a technician after all, are you? You were on the ship as one.”

See, I saved you . . . Thr voice in Han's head seemed to mx mockery with satisfaction. And I will keep all my promises, as soon as you keep yours . . .

Tag: HanSolo29, Revans_Disciple

Uriel Manteroni likes this.
  3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    CeCe
    Now a REALLY Creepy Outpost

Time passed. Cece realized it had been a while, since she had not had to be running for her life. She dug into her pack, looking for something to munch on. Might as well try to eat something while they waited. No telling what the buckets would try to pull next. The Count and Lisa whispered to each other. They seemed to have plenty to talk about. Eliza sat near Cece. Cece was almost tempted to ask what happened to her, when stuff got crazy, but she simply nodded, and offered the girl a smile. At least she wasnt crying.

Cece felt so tired. Like the air grew thick. Cece felt this before. She tried her best to stay awake, but it was not possible. Cece let slip a low curse. But just as her eyes were closing, to take a nod, she heard a noise that made the hairs on the back of her neck rise. It was the sound of a scream cut short. But even with that, Cece could not push away the crashing wave of sleep that came over her, taking away all control. Her eyes, closed, and slowly her head dropped..

d
    o
    w
    n

!!!????!!!!!

Cece's head snapped up hard and fast, as if she had come to a jarring stop.

And SHE was there. The crazy woman. Zelia. HOW?! It didnt really matter. Besides, Cece's attention was drawn to fact the woman was inches from her face, with a lightsaber in hand...and that SMILE on her face. Since there was no other noise around, Cece figured this was either a dream... or the others were still asleep.

Not that it really mattered.

Hello my dear.” the crazy lady asked her, grinning wildly. "How has life treated you?”

Cece leaned forward just a tiny bit, keeping her voice low. "Like Poodoo!, and I'm getting tired of it." she growled softly in response. Cece shrugged her shoulders. "Did your hunt, bring any luck?" she asked the woman. Right now, Cece coudlnt care that the woman suddenly appeared in front of her. She was like Lorn. And it was kind of ... comforting?! No, that was not the word. But it was something she could hold onto for now.

Cece gave a head jerk towards the container. "Why they interested in you guys so much anyway?" she asked the scary woman. Amazing how the tide turned. Course in the back of her mind, Cece wondered why HAD the woman come here? Dream or otherwise? Was she looking for another Lorn to kill? Or perhaps she had other plans. A bung of dead buckets might be interesting as well. Or she could even be looking for something. Things could be looking up...or at least sideways.

Tag: TheSithGirly, SirakRomar

4. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bekar Jan
    Crashsite, Unknown Planet

“Right there, she is coming closer. I can hear her.” Tarahni said, her words were proceeded and followed by feline hisses, as if intimidating a predator, or rival. I keyed in on her pronoun use, her, did the Cathar possesses such a heightened sense smell that they could tell gender. Could they also distinguish between species? “Someone, not something. Walks on two feet.” The being was bipedal, it didn’t narrow down the list of possible lifeforms but, it was a start. Our Gotal companion requested a weapon from the armed Uriel. Oddly the furred humanoid didn’t rise from his seated position. Before I could ponder these thoughts anymore something whispered in my mind.

Could be your family,’ my heartrate spiked, the voice was not an external stimuli it was something inside me, my subconscious, or could it be something else. No, no, the ancient legends were tales to codify what was important to a society, using the supernatural as a stand in for an evil trait, something to be despised. Wraiths, ghouls and spirits don’t exist they are just stories.

“But, isn’t every myth based on a small bit of truth?” It was a question often asked by first year students often after I give them this near exact lecture. My response it such an interrogative was often respectful but, always edged with a little condescension that I would always regret afterwards. Usually taking the example of lightning, a common supernatural sign from higher beings in older cultures, stating that because it was powerful and unexplainable by their knowledge, they believe it must have come from a deity of some sort. They would then construct a narrative giving the being behind the white streaks that fall from the sky, a face, a personality, a story and would use that sign as a way to remind themselves of the values the lightning represents be them good or bad. This explanation held little comfort as the words continued to fill my mind.

Could be your wife holding your kid close so it does not freeze at night.’ The vison appears clear in my imagination. Saphee in her white blouse, her blonde hair pulled back into the ponytail I always loved, but she always said made her look ugly, her simple necklace, a gift from her mother than rarely left her presence, her perfect blue eyes that were as deep and as beautiful as the seas of Mon Calamari. Little Grav in his constantly stained shirt and pants the boy collected dirt and grime, his brown hair, matted by the rain, getting into his eyes. ‘The trembling body close to her chest when the blaster shot hits her . . .’ My hands shake I cannot stop the vison from continuing, the blouse now covered in bright crimson my son’s shirt soiled by more than just sediment. My heart breaks again. ‘I would try to keep my eyes on the blaster, Bekar.’ My eyes moved straight to Uriel, would he be patient, would he ascertain whether or not this approaching person was hostile before shooting. I cannot take that chance, or maybe I’m just going mad with grief, will I believe that every rustling in bush was my family. I wouldn’t survive if that were the case. Even now my chest hurts at the prospect of it not being them. What’s worse is that I fear it is my loved ones that they will be cut down by my allies and die bleeding in my arms. I cannot take that possibility either. Having thought this over enough I make possibly my last mistake, I move towards the forest.

TAG: SirakRomar Uriel Manteroni Mitth_Fisto

5. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    IC: Uriel Manteroni
    Pod 1, Crash site
    Thought; Speech; Action; NPC.

The Cathar said,

Uriel looked at the place where Tarahni pointed. Hummm ... I can not see anything ... only darkness and jungle. Then Uriel says: "Tell me princess ... how do you know that it's her?" Uriel said without looking at Tarahni.

Lox then says,

Uriel did not move, he was like statue looking at the direction Tarahni indicated. Uriel says without turning to Lox: "I am usually very possessive with my toys ... "

Jo'Somebody says,
    Uriel: "My friend ... I follow the old adage of Snipers: One shot, one death."

Alaria adds:
    Uriel said ironically: Uall ... I love philosophical discussions !!

Uriel was staring into the darkness. Ready to shoot. Uriel wondered: Shoot first and ask questions later ?? And answered himself: No ... it has not emotion ...I want to see her eyes ...

OOC: (Bekar Music Theme for This Action: http://www.vagalume.com.br/scorpions/always-somewhere.html)

Bekar then did something unusual ... and very brave! He moves towards the forest. Passed by Uriel and Tarahni and advanced on the front line, straight into the darkness without procedure of defense or attack, simply he was open chest!

Uriel stared at Tarahni and said: "I do not know you darling, but I'm going with him!"

Uriel ran and reached Bekar, then took the arm of the young man and said: "Hey buddy, foolish courage is suicide!" Then Uriel took the other Heavy-Blaster which was in his belt and handed it to Bekar.

Uriel: "Take good care of her ... she is warm and sensual ... like a femme fatale ..."

Uriel was quick to assess Bekar and he thought: Definitely this guy never took a weapon. Then Uriel orders Bekar: "Okay boy, look at this blue button on the side of the gun." Uriel shows the button of your DY225. "It is the magnetic lock, tighten it and the ion charger is activated. Then just point and shoot ...but before to look before you shoot!"

TAG: @SirakRomar galactic-vagabond422 @Mitth_Fisto

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  6. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    ooc: my pad can't format, but who cares... glad we Castaways are back!

Zelia
    Outpost

Zelia could not help but smile about the girl. She was a fighter, no doubt. And now she began to feel how tired fighting made you. A valuable lesson for survival. Made things ... easier. To know you had limits. She had limits. Zelia had always known her limits, even when Lorn had tested his.

"Why are we so important? I think ... they have been told we are. Empty shells. Material. Fuel for a machine to be burned so it keeps on running. That is all they are. Orders. Always follow orders. Must be a strange kind of freedom to have such a clear and easy to understand purpose..." Zelia laughed about it. A bitter laugh. Truth was ... that Emperor they all talked about was probably like all powerful men very possessive when it came to his toys.

"You are not safe here you know that, do you?" Zelia asked Cece. "The more people gather, the more attention you will get from IT. And IT has plans for you. Simple plans. IT needs you all to die. Death will soon be here." Another bitter smile and she lay her head to the side.

Tag: Ktala

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    ooc: hehehehe

Cece
    THE Outpost

Cece was rather pleasantly surprised with the crazy lady replied with a answer. "Why are we so important? I think ... they have been told we are. Empty shells. Material. Fuel for a machine to be burned so it keeps on running. That is all they are. Orders. Always follow orders. Must be a strange kind of freedom to have such a clear and easy to understand purpose..." Then the woman gave a very strange laugh. And not the good kind of laugh either. But Cece could kind of understand some of what the woman said. She didnt understand all of it, but enough to get a general idea. CEce slowly nodded, as she thought about it. Then the woman spoke again.

"You are not safe here you know that, do you?" Zelia asked Cece. "The more people gather, the more attention you will get from IT. And IT has plans for you. Simple plans. IT needs you all to die. Death will soon be here." Another bitter smile as the strange woman tilted her head. Cece thought about it. Most attacks did come when they had been in groups. Elois had also said that it set them against each other. True, larger numbers were probably better protection from the Hunters. But IT was more the danger here. Cece leaned forward.

"I know. I know it dosent like folks like you and Lorn. Maybe cause you could hurt it. But I know that a machine brought the ships down. And I saw a light when we crashed. If we could turn off what makes the ships not work, we could leave. And IT does not want us to leave. That woudlnt be any fun." Cece made a face. "Besides, these buckets arent exactly keen of us leaving either."

Cece chuckled softly. "Less, of course, you got a way outta this nurf farm...:

8. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    The Outpost

The machine. IT was the planets least guarded and obscured mystery. Cece was so sweet when she made plans.

"Escape with what? I mean ... there seems to be nothing even close to be a functional ship on this planet." She shook her head. "Escape isn't exactly an option. And hurting IT ... no, I doubt Lorn and I can do it. But what we can is sense IT. Read IT. That IT seems to fear ..." Standing up she slowly walked over to the pod. "I wanted to see IT myself. Amazing is it? A copy. I wonder how many of them exist." Her hand could not resist and gently touched the glass. She could almost feel an echo of Lorn, but it was more of a fading whisper. "A shame none of them is the Original."

Zelia smiled at her words. "Then again who is?"

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    The Outpost

Cece tilted her head slightly, as the perhaps not QUITE so crazy woman began to speak once more. "Escape with what? I mean ... there seems to be nothing even close to be a functional ship on this planet." She shook her head. "Escape isn't exactly an option. And hurting IT ... no, I doubt Lorn and I can do it. But what we can is sense IT. Read IT. That IT seems to fear ..." the woman stopped talking.

POODOO!!!! Just when the womans rant is getting interesting, she gets up to move over to the pod. Cece followed her movement, staying as quietly as she could. Zelia continued on.

"I wanted to see IT myself. Amazing is it? A copy. I wonder how many of them exist." The woman slowly reached up and gently touched the glass. "A shame none of them is the Original." The original?!! Cece wondered if she would still be alive if she had met the original Lorn. That was a question left alone, as she remembered what Zelia had stated earlier. Zelia smiled. "Then again, who is?"

Cece nodded. "That pod creeps me out. I remember seeing the one one the ship, but I didnt think that had more. But they sure seem to think it important enough." Cece shook her head. "Look, you know the stuff that makes the buckets nervous. But I KNOW machines and computers. I think there is a ship. A old one, but with all the new wrecks and pods, should be able to make it take useable. Or if nothing else, if someone else gets here...but I'm not betting on that one. Besides, it beats just waiting for IT to make a move. Cece looked around. I wouldnt be surprised if these buckets had other stuff hidden on this hunk of rock." Cece made a dark face. "Besides, if the guy who was looking for me, dosent hear anything soon, he aint exacatly the kind of person to simply give up looking." Cece gave a soft dark laugh.

10. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bekar Jan
    Crashsite, Unknown Planet

The older warrior grabbed my arm, I barely notice,

"Hey buddy, foolish courage is suicide!" His words float around my brain looking for something to latch on to but, my mind is filled with images of my family holding them close feeling their warmth. Uriel removed one of the weapons from his belt and presented it to me. "Take good care of her ... she is warm and sensual ... like a femme fatale ..." I extend my left hand, keeping my other wrapped around my walking stick. Part of me is revolted by how he refers to this implement, as if it is a lover. It was built with one purpose in mind, taking life. How could he think of it in such positive terms? Is this what happens when you become a killer, your tools of death take on feminine qualities? I couldn’t allow myself to fall into such thought patterns. This was an evil thing that was antithetical to everything I believe but, another part of me, a small part of me, sees it. The lines of the blaster they were, in their own way, alluring. I could feel my hand moving closer to the grip, drawn in by the power it promises, the power to save my family, the power to get off this rock. I should take this arm and kill all those before me, all who stand in my way, all between me and my family. I clinch my fist, no, it’s too much power, too much for one man. I shouldn’t have the ability to take a life so easily, even to protect my wife and son. Just press a button, pull the trigger and another light dies. I was so nervous that I doubt I could trust myself, if it was Saphee I worried I would kill her. Then I would lose myself to grief.

“No,” I said after too long “you keep it, I don’t like blasters.” I knew it was the wrong choice, this place longs for my death for all of our deaths. I gripped Uriel’s arm, “but, please,” I look into the man’s eyes pleading, “please be careful, it could be my wife.”

TAG: Uriel Manteroni Mitth_Fisto SirakRomar

11. Uriel Manteroni

Sep 24, 2014
    Pod 1, Crash site

Bekar said:
    Bekar returned to DY225 for Uriel. Uriel's eyes widened and he thought: Definitely this boy does not know where he is ... in the midst of a hellish jungle ... deny the protection of a heavy-blaster!

Uriel: "Ok ... thy will be done." Uriel then shouted for Gotan: "Hey Lox, my girl was despised here! You agree to take care of her?" Uriel did not wait for response of Gotal and threw the gun for the ally.

Then Uriel said to Bekar: "Well ... if you think it's your wife ... then go ahead ...I go behind you... if not her, please tell me that I burn anyone!"

TAG: @SirakRomar @galactic-vagabond422 @Mitth_Fisto

12. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    Outpost

"Yes, that guy was quite dedicated to find you." Zelia nodded. "And if he shows up, he might show up with a ship, right. What else? And yes, the shell-heads seem to have a plan, too. Maybe a ship somewhere in this base..." Zelia finally gathered the will to turn away from the cube. She looked at Cece and smiled. "But this temple is far away and probably guarded. Heavily guarded. Look how many you lost in the valley already. How do you bunch of guys ever plan to get there?" Zelia shrugged. Especially now that Lorn is dead. Well ..." She looked at the tube. "Your Lorn."

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece (Celia)
    Outpost

Cece blew a strand of hair from her face as the crazy woman spoke up once more. "Yes, that guy was quite dedicated to find you." Zelia nodded. "And if he shows up, he might show up with a ship, right. What else? And yes, the shell-heads seem to have a plan, too. Maybe a ship somewhere in this base..." Cece grinned darkly, but stayed silent. Yeah, count on the bad guys, to have a plan.

Zelia turned away from the cube. She looked at Cece and smiled.

'Uh-oh..'

"But this temple is far away and probably guarded. Heavily guarded. Look how many you lost in the valley already. How do you bunch of guys ever plan to get there?" Zelia shrugged. "Especially now that Lorn is dead. Well ..." She looked at the tube. "Your Lorn." Celia made a face, and wrinkled her nose. Yeah. Her Lorn was gone. Whatever that was in the tube, wasnt Lorn. She wondered if Lorn would hang around like Elois. If anyone could hold off old ugly, it would be Lorn. Cece wiped the look from her face.

"Well, we never got that far. Before we had a chance to even start going there, stuff happened." Cece shrugged her shoulders. "Place might not be guarded. After all, with all the flark going on out there, they might have figured ya dont need many guards on the inside." Cece made another face. "Besides, we aint as many as we started out with. More worried about them other idjit bucket heads hunters. But its either that, or wait for IT to pick us off one by one....

Cece frowned suddenly, looking over at Zelia. "Twice.. I seem to get real sleepy. How come you seem so awake?" Cece suddenly asked the woman. Everyone else was sound asleep. Just she and crazy lady were awake. Just how did that happen?

14. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    The Outpost

Zelia smiled again, she did that often when around Cece. But the last question was at least one she could answer.

"I am awake, because I was trained in certain techniques to resist such attacks. For all it's incredible raw power, IT has mastered the force instinctivly. It's skills to use it are not as refined as mine." She looked at the sleeping people. "You are awake because I wanted you to." Zelia then fully answered with a grin. But she turned serious immediately again. Even she herself had realized how quick her mood was swinging sometimes. "I need to go now. Gotta kill the guy who offed Lorn. When I am gone I assume you fall asleep again." Zelia sighed. "Maybe I teach you to stay awake next time."

And with these words Zelia turned and looked up at the vent. Out of reach for most, but certainly not for her.

"The red light ... the temple ... I could get you there." Zelia mused. "I could ... when I am done with the other stuff."

15. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    The "Priests"
    Neverwhere

They had been called priests, but they were not really priests. They were not much anyway. They were phantoms, shadows . . . who hunted those trapped in their masters realm. Not even sure if they existed or where mere dreams made up by their master, they were patient. Very patient. They had waited for decades and centuries for new fodder for the hunger of their master. Now suddenly so many had arrived. It was almost a frenzy of souls brought to them.

And with grim satisfaction the "priests" made out another three of them. The lizard, leatherface and Mr. Black were talking, guessing, philosophing . . . concepts THEY did not understand. What THEY understood was hunger and hunger always had to be satisfied. And in this realm there was only one hunger . . . the hunger of their master.

It were about ten who left the woods slowly, watching their prey. The three men did not see them at first . . . it was very dark around here . . . but sooner or later they would be spotted. Because they came closer, without haste, without hesitation step by step they moved in on their prey.

Tag: Mitth_Fisto, Sir_Draco, DarkLordoftheFins

[​IMG]

Ktala and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece (Celia)
    The bucket Outpost

Zelia smiled again. Cece woudlnt exactally call it a comforting smile, but it was most likely better than the alternative. And she had the woman's interest, at least. But now Cece listened quite intently when she replied to her latest question.

"I am awake, because I was trained in certain techniques to resist such attacks. For all its incredible raw power, IT has mastered the force instinctively. It's skills to use it are not as refined as mine." She looked at the sleeping people. "You are awake because I wanted you to."

Again, that grin...but this time it disappeared almost immediately. She had a serious face now, even as Cece pondered the woman's words. Could Cece learn the trick to stay awake? Certainly it was worth a try. Zelia spoke one last time.

"I need to go now. Gotta kill the guy who offed Lorn. When I am gone, I assume you fall asleep again." Cece wondered if the crazy woman was mad that he had killed Lorn, because she did not get the chance, or was it something more. Not that it would make much of a difference. She was sure the man would be equally as dead, either way. Between Zelia and Anora....wow. That would be a nurfing sight!! But right now, Cece would do her to see if she could stay awake. Maybe...

Zelia sighed. "Maybe I teach you to stay awake next time." Cece tried not to look too hopeful, as Z turned and looked up at the vents. Cece kinda smiled.

"The red light ... the temple ... I could get you there." Zelia mused. "I could ... when I am done with the other stuff."

OTHER STUFF?!?!?! What was more important? But hey, if it gave them a chance to get off this rock, she would take it. Besides, she was pretty sure she DIDNT want to know what Zelia was going after. It might hurt even more.

"Ok." Cece responded, nodding her head. She then moved back to where she had been sitting earlier, and sat back down. She would really, REALLY try to stay awake, once Zelia left, but if she didnt make it, she would at least be back to where she had started from, since she had no idea how long it would Zelia's prompting to stay awake would last once she was gone. Cece looked up at the lady once more.

"Happy Hunting.", Cece muttered, giving a wry grin of her own. How did she know about the temple? Did IT tell it to her? Or had she learned some other way? Were all Force users, so dang cryptic and strange?! It was a thought to ponder, as she tried to stay awake, as she watched the mad woman leave.

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Han Solo
    In front of the outpost, the Jungle

With his hands now cuffed, he began to develop the habit of wringing them together incessantly against the steel bonds. Of course, the only thing he would probably end up with was a pair of chafed wrists, but on that off chance that the trooper had not secured them properly, he had to at least try to free himself. Then again, that probably wasn’t the best option at this point, seeing that the jungle stretched endlessly in all directions and he had seen first-hand the types of horrors it could unleash. Trying to navigate through this tangled mess alone would almost certainly be a death wish.

Then again, maybe not…

See, I saved you… the disembodied voice whispered from within again, giving him pause and sending a chill down his spine. He didn’t want to directly acknowledge it, as that would most certainly confirm his suspicions that he was going crazy, but he couldn’t help but offer a half-smile at the idea of being alive. In a way, perhaps it was his way of showing his gratitude. And I will keep my promises, as soon as you keep yours…

He scoffed a bit, recalling the bizarre scene of Vars’ lifeless body uttering the whims and desires of IT, including the specific instructions to follow the sun. Was that where he was supposed to start? Inclining his head, he winced against the harsh light being cast down from above as he searched the sky, trying to determine his proximity to the sun’s current position. If he was interpreting the instructions correctly, he was to follow the sun to the west as it made its circuit across the sky.

Well, that was easier said than done, considering that he was currently in the custody of the Empire.

Almost on cue, they ushered him forward, causing him to stumble as they began to lead him away. The roughness of the ‘request’ seemed to kick-start his mouth as he remembered what it was he had been trying to do prior to IT’s intervention. “Whoa, hey – take it easy!” he protested, idly keeping an eye on his surroundings as he tried to determine whether there was anything he could use to his advantage. It had worked with the bugs, after all.

“I was trying to explain to your friend here that I changed my mind – but then she shot me – but that ain’t the point!” he was rambling, his mind latching onto the only thing that was relevant in their current conversation – her lost son. It was a crazy notion, but then again, hadn’t he already crossed that line the moment he started hearing voices in his head? “I can help her find her son!”

TAG: SirakRomar, Revans_Disciple

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Meset
    Neverjungle

They had talked, the 'Good' Doctor and the one that was unnatural. What was shared brought him down to be more at ease, more at standby. Nature of whatever this added test to the ends of their lives might try to continue the 'unnatural' deaths they were experiencing.

The two seemed to have a lot of ideas about this unnatural death that did not deliver them to the Quay as was proper. To be honest most of it went above his head, except for the 'Priests'. These drew his attention. Especially if they had bested a Mandolorian. No easy feat, and he had to wonder how they did it. He scanned the tree line of their little clearing at this and soon was not disappointed.

It was about ten who left the woods slowly, eyes fixed upon them. Even looking out he did not see them at first . . . it was very dark around here like clouded desert night when the Quay does not shine . . . but sooner or later they had been spotted. They were hunters he could tell as they came closer, without haste, without hesitation step by step they moved in on them.

"Are these your Priests? Could we take two, 1096 occupy rest? Or need we regroup?" he asked as he stared at the approaching forms and glanced at the woods away from them. A part itched to fight, fight with a 1096 would be a thrill even if it had possibly killed his father before he could, as those fights defied common thinking. Still, if these had bested a Mando, even with greater numbers there was the chance they could be seeing only the front line approaching.

Tag: SirakRomar, Sir_Draco, DarkLordoftheFins

19. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    Outpost

With a smile ... another of those smiles that actually was more about sad recognition of familiar patterns than enjoyment ... than she withdrew from the force. Cece would fall asleep. IT's powers were raw, but nobody knew better than her how overwhelming this raw power could be.

"Try to stay alive." She said and gathered the Force to leap up into the ventilation system.

Tag: SirakRomar, Ktala

20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Jo'Sombody
    Crash site

What happened next where the humans being buddy buddy about checking out what was in the woods. Humans, always separate yet desperately clinging to each other. Sad really, but maybe someday they would advance to merge with another race and loose that sense of separation and needing. Although as far as the fuzzy one went she seemed to want to hide behind them. To which his other half started to wave her away after picking up a stake in one hand and a small club in the other. < Inconceivable! I am not a boulder or tree stump!> Sombody bellowed, not that anyone but Jo could hear him and put a hand to the side of his head for the pain in his ears as the woman probably just saw a moving mouth and a warm breeze.

"Please stop using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. Madam?. . .Turn a bit would you?!?" as soon as the body turned enough so a couple of his eyes on one side could see the woman he began speaking as he accepted short spear. Well really it was a wooden tree trunk they had broken the branches off of and crudely sharpened an end on some of the pods metal edges. "Ah, we are not a hiding spot, if you don't mind. . .find cover some place else!" Truly he likely should of not of shouted that last statement, but really, hiding behind someone with only clubs and computer tools while wielding a blaster is like saying they want the enemy creature to snack on you so they can get a good shot. At least that would be what Jo had done in his sim game a couple weeks ago, and he did not appreciate the parallels now.

TAG: SirakRomar, Others at the crash site

21. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    Neverwhere

Lorn stared at these "priests" and he had to smirk. He had died already, but this planet seemed to offer an infinite number of deaths to him. "I might not be of that much use. The force is . . . not here." He looked at his two companions, both not his first choice in life and now all that he had left in death. "Doctor, you have been longer here than us. Any place we can run?"

Tag: Mitth_Fisto, Sir_Draco, SirakRomar

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Lox the Gotal, Tarahni, Alaria
    Pod 1, Crashsite

Alaria stepped back, the human smiled at Jo’Somebody and then lay her head aside. “Cover, I was just covering your back.” But her eyes already followed the blaster as it landed in Lox hands. She wanted to have it, obviously. But Lox took it and nodded to his sponsor with a broad Gotal smile. A single move of his hand and the gun was ready. “I will cover you.” He said and then . . .

A shot. Not from where they had heard the sound but from behind. Another shot and Jo’Somebody would have been hit, had not Alaria pushed against him with all her strength to bring him down. It missed them by an inch. Lox had already turned and fired three shots into the woods.

And for those who cared, Tarahni collapsed at the edge of the forest with a burning hole in her side where the shot had hit her.

Tag: @Uriel Manteroni, @
    Mitth_Fisto, @galactic-vagabound422

AD 769, Count Elzo, Lisa, Eliza
    Outpost

A second and she was asleep. Probably less. But this time there was no dream with deadly clearity. No, it was the muddy and hard to grasp kind of dream that was . . . so much more common. A normal dream. A dream not to be remembered . . . except this one picture which seemed to have burned into her inner eyes.

Eliza. The golden lightsaber. A stormtrooper.

[​IMG]

And then she snapped up and was alive again. A scream had woken her up. It was Eliza, of course. Who else could wake them all up from their sleep with one single earth shattering shriek.

“Poodoo.” Lisa said first what the others probably were thinking. In the midst to the room, right next to the tank with Lorn in it . . . there was the stormtrooper who had guarded them. And blood was floating from beneath his helmet. He held his throat. Probably where it had been cut and reached out with his hand for help to a terrified Eliza who gave another scream from the depth of her body.

Tag: @
    Ktala

Commander Harlan, AS 89765, Anora Cole
    Jungle in front of the outpost
    Anora raised her hand to stop the Stormtrooper from bringing Solo away.

“What do you know?” She demanded and now turned her full attention to him, her rifle in both hands and switching from stun to killed. “WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SON?” She screamed and Harlan knew better than to step between her and his prize and instead brought a few meters distance between himself and her, leaving his trooper alone with the two.

Smart. Very smart. The voice had little admiration for him, but a certain amusement was in the voice in his head. But what now? Shall I tell you where the boy is? Shall I tell you so you can save your life again? Through me?

As if she wanted to underline IT’s question she raised the rifle and pointed it straight at Solo’s head. Even a stun bolt could kill on that distance and she was not planning to stun anyone.

“Tell me, or I swear you end here and now.” Anora’s voice was not less dangerous, when it turned into a whispered hiss.

Tag: @
    HanSolo29, @Revans_Disciple

23. Uriel Manteroni

Sep 24, 2014
    Pod 1, Crashsite

Uriel was concentrated behind Bekar, he waiting the events. Then a shot! Uriel turn Back !!

"Yikes !!"Uriel turned and saw
    Damn it !! They do not do more Cathari as before !! She missed position of noise !!

The shots came from behind the camp, the dark forest, and passed close to them! Very close. Uriel jumped on Bekar to save him of shots, both fell behind a huge tree. "Damn it !! No one teached you how to protect yourself from enemy fire !!"

"Stay here Bekar!!! You did not accept my femme fatale! Now she take revenge you!!"

Uriel looked and saw Lox shooting at the forest trees, also saw Alaria and No'Sombody on the ground !! Yikes !! Do they died too?

Uriel then ran from behind the tree and entered the camp, jumped escaping from a volley of shots and approached the Gotal, behind a broken crate.

"Hey mate? Where are the enemies?"

TAG: @SirakRomar @galactic-vagabond422 @Mitth_Fisto

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece (Celia)
    Outpost of the Dead...

"Try to stay alive."

Cece was certain she had heard the crazy lady say that to her. But as soon as the woman had turned her back, to do whatever she was going to do, Cece could already feel the strong pull of sleepiness already drawing her down, like sliding down a long tunnel. It wasnt even a hint of a battle for Cece as she closed her eyes.

It was a fuzzy dream. A real dream, one of her making. A dream of nice shapes and sounds and colors, of fuzzy memories and dancing lights. She did have one thing she could remember though. The crying girl, Eliza. A lightstick..beautiful and gold. And a buckethead?!The lightstick was cool enough, but why add the annoying woman?

"!!!!!!"

Cece snapped herself upwards so hard, she nearly went into a forward roll. It was a scream that woke her from her fuzziness. And only one person screamed like that! Quickly scanning around here, Cece heard Lisa's dry comment even as she took a look at the scene in front of her. "Poodoo!"

In the midst to the room, right next to the tank with Lorn2 in it . . . there was the stormtrooper who had guarded them. Had he been in there the entire time? Cece had not remembered him. But she DID notice the blood flowing from beneath his helmet. He made funny sounds, as he reached out with his hand for help to the crier, who did what was expected, and gave another loud, ear shattering scream.

'Oh FRELL!! Shut up!' Cece thought to herself. Adrenaline fuelled, Cece pitched herself forward, running and then leaping upwards, not stopping until she was on the top of the pod, smushing herself as flat as possible, as she tried to figure out what she was seeing below. This place was too wide and open. What had slashed the buckets neck? Eliza? Was her dream trying to tell her something? With what? Was there a lightsword around too? Cece scanned the area furiously, looking...and as an afterthought, checked herself as well. She knew the buckets shad removed their weapons, but scary woman did get in too. But she didnt kill the trooper...did she?

Cece scanned the area above the pod, wondering if she could get into the vents. And right now, up on top, looked to be the safest of places, thought she had almost considered the pod a spot as well. Course, with the luck of recent events, Lorn2 would wake up, and that probably would NOT be a good thing. Events made her suddenly think of the pod she had come down in. That alien who had been in the pod with them, had also been attacked. His breather sliced open.

That could not be a simple coincidence.

"Oh Poodoo!"

TAG: SirakRomar

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Jo'Sombody
    Crash site, Pod 1

Alaria stepped back, the human smiled with her species grimacing grin that looked more like fear to them as she faced Jo’Somebody and then lay her head aside. “Cover, I was just covering your back.” But her eyes already followed the blaster as it landed in Lox hands.

Jo just shook his head as he waved the wooden weapon at the air to indicate she should move around, "In case you hadn't noticed I have the back covered. Try the side." Not that he could get much beyond this. True the Gotal had spoken at the same time to the pair of humans after receiving the blaster, but that is not what stopped him and caused a grunt of surprise to escape Sombody. Blaster shots which with a whipping motion they noted was not from their own pod people.

Alaria shoved against them hard, the shared feeling of it almost as rude a note as the effect of falling to the ground in a heap as more blaster shots began singing through the air. What cut off both heads rude retorts was the mere fact that Jo had seen full by the passing of the bolt, Sombody had caught the thing in sight after it had passed to crash back into the jungle, and both had felt the unexpected warm glow that briefly added to the heat of this world in a bar across their side.

Looking at the human girl Jo nodded, "Perhaps we could use cover." he simply stated before turning his arms to aid Sombody's in dragging them across the earth to some sort of usable cover. <If we make it out of here, remind me to buy her something. You pay 2/3rds.> Sombody intoned, to which Jo merely added, "Deal."

TAG: @SirakRomar, galactic-vagabond422, Uriel Manteroni