main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Casting call!

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Mastadge, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    DiCaprio as Skywalker?

True, DiCaprio is an excellent actor, but I just can't see him as Skywalker/Vader.

Margot Kidder was a great Lois Lane.

2. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I was joking. But who knows how well he would have been.

3. Paradise in Naboo

Paradise in Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 1999
    Baron, Andy Garcia as Young Dooku would rock. Good call!

Totally agree. The Batman Begins franchise is on the right track, though.

And speaking of which, if the TAS character of Harley Quinn were to ever show up in a movie, I think the perfect actress to play her is Zooey Deschanel (Elf, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). She has a quirky nature that would fit the character perfectly. And she's cute, too. :)

4. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I love Mark Hamel in a number of roles and his Joker is one of them. I will also always equate the voice of Batman in that series as THE batman.

Having said that, I thought Bayle did an exelent job in the role.

On to a different movie. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, mostly because he is too tall and too skiny, but I thought that Hugh Jackman did an AMAZING job as Logan in Xmen, I cant imagine anyone else in the role.

LOTR --- The casting for the most part was BANG on! (I didnt like Frodo) but all the rest (All of them) were perfect, especially Viggo Mortensen, and Orlando Bloom.

5. Paradise in Naboo

Paradise in Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 1999
    I completely agree about Hugh Jackman. He's definitely not the Wolverine from the comics, but he's a great Wolverine nonetheless.

6. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Just thinking out loud here...

If Lex Luthor were to ever be recast in the Superman movies, my pick would be Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy, 24). He actually resembles the Superman: TAS incarnation of the character.

For a live-action Birds of Prey movie (that completely ignores the series), I'd go with Amy Acker as The Huntress (she already voiced the character on JLU).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.