main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Cat clan DDC 2023

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 7, 2023.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    No but you know younglings. They make life interesting
    Yoda makes a horrible stew and the cats, they will be here in the next post

Entry 13

Snow in one of the outdoor gardens was responsible for fun for the clans. And the beginning of socks trouble for Mees.

Socks were disappering and appearing in the trashbin. Moari brought Mees to see the healers because of his smelly feet. And when Mees returned it began. He had purple socks because he likes that colour. Singing about purple socks and more by the JP making sounds on tin cans with the W complaining had Master Yoda coming here and organising a pots and pans banging session that had the entire population entertained.

Except for Morrie and Blacky. The two cats went to my bedroom to hide under my bed. And Spike and Bonzo joined them. Pitin don't like the sound either.

2. Vek Talis

Vek Talis Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2018
    Were the cute kitties stealing the socks?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL about the socks and the noise making

4. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Socks missing and cats hiding under the bed--a suspicious combination ;)

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    no
    smelly socks, thrown away by the other initiates
    and cats and pittin not liking that smell and noise at all

Entry 14

Today a new initiate arrived. Ithil Jolin has been a member of the Dewback and came to us because he developped a friendship with Jika Bale and Jos Sephiin, helping the younger boys during the lessons.

Yesterday master Yoda told the JPW and Magin a story about a boy who became a Jedi and crèchemaster. That was about me and Qui-Gon asked me about the story. I told him more and with him interested in history I told him to go to Shh-Kir.

He came back with a book about the old Jedi. I recognised it and told him that it was meant for him. It has chapters about the living Force and is a translation of an older book in the Dunai elder language.

Qui-Gon, Mees, Benno, Magin and Ithil headed to the swimming pool.

After feeding the cats and pittin I went to get them back and saw them having fun with healer Adin who had brought a large inflatable crocodragon toy.

It was a sleepy bunch during dinner and bedtime came early.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice mix of leisure time fun.

7. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    Did Qui-Gon's new book have dark secrets of the Sith? How to create a pittin army to overwhelm the Jedi with cuteness? [face_tee_hee]

8. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more animals to come
    No but it will be very important for him
    and more fun in the next part

Entry 15

Today Sol-Bonaydara came back from the garden with a funny story. He and Doro had taken the initiates to one of the gardens to play. Qui-Gon, Benno and Mees had taken a garden gnome belonging to Mees and that became their play of find the gnome. Qui-Gon dropped it because it began to make hissing sounds and it struck a rock. Inside was a snake that slithered away. Qui-Gon had found a pathetic animal.
    Master Yoda came to the rescue and headed with the three initiates to the kitchen of Serinka where the snake was found eating from a vegetable salad. Master Yoda contacted the shop where Mees had bought his garden gnome. Five snakes and five lizards were discovered in the pottery. Two snakes were dead. The other animals were taken to a zoo. Qui-Gon was a saviour of animals.

Now I know why Mees was happy when Master Yoda came to the crèche. The master had bought a new garden gnome.

10. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    Awww, more cute animals. Yes, I said, 'cute'. I like snakes. :D

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Snakes! Ick! :p Glad there was animal rescue.

12. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Am I the only one feeling sorry for the snakes? Poor snakes! Good thing the other animals were rescued.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and they shouldn't be treated like this by smugglers
    Yes: animal lover Qui-Gon
    No animal should be treated like this and more cute animals in the next post

Entry 16

Babies. A crying one. That's Nas Aena. A little boy brought a week ago to our clan.

Babies. Blacky is the father of a litter of cats born two weeks ago. Tina is the mother and she is in the Thranta clan and that has us crèchemasters going to collect Blacky when he pays the mother a visit.

Babies. Spike is the father of a litter of pittin born yesterday. Paloa is the mother and she is in the Dewback clan and for Spike it is the same for us.

Tahl is now at the Thranta clan. Her friend Surina Hawri is there and they are working on the same project at school.

14. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    Cute babies. I wonder what the children's project will be at school? [face_thinking]

15. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Aww, Blacky is a daddy cat. And kittens! [face_love]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    about animal babies?
    and trouble for Rian in the next entry

Entry 17

A lot of caring and no time to write that much. Our colleagues have been very busy finding beings with the possibility of becoming Jedi. Most are orphans but some are given away by parents not being able to care or even scared by the powers the little one already expresses. Babies and toddlers arrived and the senior crèche-masters of all the clans have made a new schedule for caring. As the junior crèche-master I have the older males under my care. Master Sol-Bonaydara cares for the younger ones and the females with Doro and Moari helping him.

Caring for me includes all the pitin and cats of the Bantha clan.

Since today Blacky and Morrie have company. Two cats recently weaned from their mother's care were brought by Teo Rosoto, one of the crèchemasters of the Thranta clan. Uh oh those names. Mice and Wina. Teo was very resourcefull in naming those two cats. That will be confusing for Benno and Mees.

And we have a new pittin. Spike's daughter Moos (grrrr) has joined us. Crèchemaster Quint Quannis must have been in contact with Teo.

I have to stop. Tahl was here and now she and Qui-Gon Jinn are headed to the training salle and I want to see what they are up to. Duelling I think. That's what they have been talking about. Trying to impress a master?

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    So many pittens ;) Love reading about Tahl and her friends. :D

18. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    Caring for the pitin and cats sound like one of the best jobs in the Crèche to me! [face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love][face_love]

19. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Caring for cats and pittins--dream job!

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And it will lead to...
    It sure is for him
    Yes

Entry 18

Qui-Gon Jinn left today after collecting his personal things. One was a rock from his home-planet Risalles. He has become the padawan of Vlad Dooku, a young and recently knighted man born on Serenno and the former padawan of Master Thame Cerulian.

Dooku – unlike most initiates – has knowledge about his family living on Serenno. His grandfather Count Rolff Dooku is the ruler of the estate. Vlad Dooku has an older brother who is the heir of the estate and will get the title Count after the death of the grandfather and father. Dooku had the approval of Master Yoda to take Jinn as his padawan.

Qui-Gon and Dooku are still youngsters with Qui-Gon at 10 and Dooku at 20. But I think they will become a great pair.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent insights and speculations. You would think there would be great companionship and closeness between Dooku and Qui-Gon but a more unalike pairing it would be hard to find with their different views and personalities. [face_thinking]

22. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    I feel afraid for Qui-Gon, going off with Vlad the impaler. :p

23. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Great insights between Qui-Gon and Dooku and yeah I feel pretty afraid for him, too!

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They sure were opposites but that led to Qui-Gon being the rebel master perfect for Obi-Wan
    Qui-Gon will have his friends to help
    He will manage

Entry 19

Another youngster – Jadin Finn with 26 very young for an Irellion – has taken a padawan. Jerza Quwin left today to become his padawan.

Entry 20

Doro is getting old. Caring for the youngest is becoming difficult for him. And for Moari it is the same. But no worries. Cali Jemelia – educated as a crèchemaster after her knighting ceremony – came to join us today. She has been with the Dewback clan and saw Doro and Moari in the garden of a thousand fountains caring for the toddlers. And with the Bantha clan having a lot of those toddlers, she likes that and wants to help Doro.

Entry 21

Qui-Gon Jinn is getting along with his master Vlad Dooku but still visits us when he has some time not occupied by the various demands of his master. He – unlike Dooku – loves to play with the cats and pittin. Mice and Wina are his favorite. And the laughter you hear when Mees Widu and Benno Perion joins him is irresistible.

Yesterday they were at it. Singing and getting Mees agitated to the extreme when they were singing along with the tune of 'Good times, bad times' in a ear-assaulting way.

Mice and Wina began to mew. Moos was barking. And that was when the door opened to reveal healer Glenn Dugan with a surprise for the younglings. Healer Dugan had given the shots to the toddlers but had forgotten to give them the large plastform siringes to play with.

The arrival of him had me putting my diary on record. Fun coming.

click

“Good times nooooh awwaaaa bad times oooohhh.”

“With that singing you are chasing the mice away.”

“Why is that song of us chasing mice away?”

“I am here.”

“Yes Mees. And Mice and Wina are there.”

“Aw now our song is ended.”

“Yes Benno and I like to hear more from healer Dugan before he begins to give the siringes to the toddlers.”

“It is a story from long ago. I was going with healer Jarin Keana to the childrens' farm after an emergency that wasn't one at all to a nice treat. Jarin told me that he had to finish his berrie-pie and I went along. Entering the office of the farm we heard a screeching noise on the holo and Master Bazana, Chenbi Junno and Shh-kirr adding their zzzz's. Jarin made the remark about chasing mice away before ending that young singer-contest show. And...”

“Siringes. Yes can I have one.”

swwwt swwwwwt

click

Chyntuck, Kahara, gizkaspice and 3 others like this.
  25. UltramassiveUbersue

UltramassiveUbersue Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2022
    Awwwww. I love that Yoda takes the time to help save animals that happen to be household pests. And that he has garden gnomes!

[face_laugh]