main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 Celebration Collectibles

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Rox , Feb 3, 2017.

1. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    Yeah, my hunch is that probably won't be worthwhile, but we'll see. I really want the Rey speeder, but if it doesn't work out, so be it.

2. Docgeo

Docgeo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    I agree....the scalpers will buy everything that isn't nailed down. EBAY already has crazy prices up for some of them.

3. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    Well, there's a limit of one per customer, so the scalpers won't be a huge problem.

4. Docgeo

Docgeo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    That's actually nice to hear.

5. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    Walmart is getting the Rey on Speeder pop deluxe.

Docgeo and Padme501st like this.
  6. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    With that news I'm not sweating the Funko booth anymore. If it get in after 2pm and there is stuff left great. If not thru the weekend I'll just buy them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valency Jane and Padme501st like this.
  7. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Echosen I got a few of your magnets at the RS/TFN booth. Thanks they look great.

8. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    Looking for the last Jedi poster if anyone has extra

whostheBossk likes this.
  9. Boba Tea

Boba Tea Jedi Padawan

Jan 31, 2017
    Does anyone have an extra Carrie Fisher poster?

10. Echosen

Echosen Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2017
    Rox, cool glad u got some.
    And ya the whole whole funko thing(hands up in there air) We shipped via the fed ex satellite location there knowing they would charge for convenience, but it was rediculous. They charged 100 to ship the funkos and 25$ to box it.

11. Jamtia

Apr 5, 2016
    Yeah the Funko stuff is too disorganized and unfair. Got 5 of them. Wish it was a better system but what can you do.? Will try to get the missing ones when I get back home.

12. Torz

Torz Jedi Knight

Aug 12, 2015
    4 hours to get through the Celebration store today. Crazy. And they didn't even have much to sell - seemed like a really large, empty area. Had heaps sold out before today?

On another note, does anyone know a vendor that sells plastic poster protectors that will fit the TLJ poster?

13. Jamtia

Apr 5, 2016
    There was a guy in the middle of the floor near the autograph line that had em but sold out . Not sure if he restocked.

14. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Hey anyone see if there are cases that fit the Luke Skywalker figures yet? I was able to snag two of them and want to mail one to my brother who couldn't make it as a surprise.

Also I got all the pins but Kylo, Greedo, Hera and Thrawn. I do have an extra Carrie poster I'd trade for pins.

15. darthblu3

darthblu3 Jedi Master

Jan 22, 2008
    Looking to buy a 20th Anniversary TFN/RS Yellow pin if anyone has an extra to sell!

16. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    Have any of you ordered any of the extra items attached to the tickets sales? I like to collect the Cele. glassware,a couple pins(if they're good) and hoodies. I saw the one hoodie offered with the ticket purchase option and was not impressed at all! too plain, not "special' like "Star Wars Celebration 10, Chicago-2018", only," Star Wars Celebration 2018 Chicago."Maybe that's all they will offer in the Cele. store. the pickings, if you dare stand in hours long lines are getting worse in quality and selection. a sad situation.

17. j-jawa3

Sep 4, 2004
    I meant Star Wars Celebration-2019! thanks goodness there wasn't one this year!

18. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I'd say the shirts and commemorative guide are worth getting. Everything is kind of up to you. But I do recommend ordering something just in case you don't make it to the store at Celebration.

19. zcure1

zcure1 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 10, 2013
    I ended up ordering the online exclusive shirt and lanyard after the fact, you can do that by the calling the phone number. The commemorative guide would be nice, but everything adds up so I didn't get that. I believe the pictures on the ticket site are just logo placeholders so who knows what they will finally look like. They also have an online exclusive pin but thankfully I never got into those as where would one stop ? lol . I have a friend I go to these celebrations with who goes you should get this or that, but I told him I don't get collectibles, just souvenirs. He tried to get me to break down on pins as they had some Star Wars ones in the Disney store in the Orlando airport... and I was like why would I want these, they are not even at the very least souvenirs. He was like no you will get a pin ! I didn't. The funny thing is, when I got home and unpacked my bags, there was a Darth Vader pin stuck to bottom of a pair of shoes I had worn the night of the 501st bash. So I ended up with a pin after all :p.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    MotivateR5D4 likes this.
  20. j-jawa3

Sep 4, 2004
    I hope to get the "store" shopping done very early the day before the con.I hope your right about the ticket site picture idea. No. I do not have a VIP ticket. I just want to see more costumes, take more pictures and attend more panels than waiting in that terrible line!

21. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Yeah, I picked up the guide, logo pin and character pin. I'm torn on the key art shirt, I want to see if first really so I'm trying to hold out until the art is revealed, but I don't want to miss being able to add it to my order. I know I could always sell it later but I'd rather not do that if possible.

22. j-jawa3

Sep 4, 2004
    I keep all the store items, no selling. they are stored in plastic boxes according to the Cele. I have said, that my Star Wars goodies(quite a bit) will be auctioned off or sold when my time comes! I hope there would be some interested persons.(I'm not there yet!)

23. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I’m sure there will be plenty of people interested in old/rare Celebration exclusives when the time comes (but hopefully not for a very long time).

24. j-jawa3

Sep 4, 2004
    Yes, will there be any fans around that are interested in the year 2056? I'm sure what I have may be of some value! how about a Jabba Barge?

25. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I hope I'm around in 2056 to be able to sell my Celebration items, let alone hoping for them to have value, lol.