main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 Celebration Collectibles

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Rox , Feb 3, 2017.

1. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I know the Luke shirts went fast in London but then I think they were pretty much the only ST Luke merch available at that point (along with the Funko)

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN Main has details of the Collecting Track Panel. Hit the link for all the details!

Gamma626 likes this.
  3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Some really neat looking panels! I might try and go to some of them!

4. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    MotivateR5D4 and JonSB like this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN Main - four new Star Tots revealed for the Collecting Track - Slave Leia, Tarkin, Cantina Band Member, and Imperial Spy. Pics at the link!

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    Pins: Celebration website shows 16 pins with 8 Road to Celebration and 8 Vendor pins.
    Has anyone announced more yet?
    Are all the vendor pins only available when you buy an certain item or amount? Is they listed anywhere yet?
    Which ones do you think will be the hardest to get?
    First year trying to collect pins and already regretting it. :)

7. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    It's up to the vendors on how they want to give out pins. Most will want you to buy something.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    There is also pin trading - at least there was at the last London celebration. (Not organized - just groups of people off to the side at times..)

whostheBossk and LloydChristmas like this.
  9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
  10. wookieebusiness

wookieebusiness Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2017
    So, I got one of the Star Tots at SWCO, and it's pretty cool (Gamorrean Guard), but I really wish there was a way to know which Star Tot would be at which panel. I know that the uncertainty and the thrill of the chase is what some people enjoy, but I am not a Star Tot collector, I am a Chewbacca collector, and would LOVE to get my hands on his Star Tot. If anyone gets it and is interested in selling it (for a reasonable price) or trading for something, I would be happy to try and work something out.

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Final set of Star Tots revealed - you can see all of the Tots here on TFN Main.

ChrisLyne likes this.
  12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    They're entirely OT. Interesting.

13. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I would even say that there is a focus on ROTJ for them.

14. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    Feels like they were made with the idea that a Celebration was suppose to happen last year on the 35th anniversary of ROTJ

15. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    These, and the RotJ D23 screening kinda have me feeling the same thing.

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
  17. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Really tempted to bring some of my collection to sell. Might actually do that.

18. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014
    Anyone heard when the online Celebration store opens?

19. wookieebusiness

wookieebusiness Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2017
    Thanks! Unfortunately, I won't arrive until Sunday. I wasn't able to attend for as many days as I would have liked. I'll see if I can track one down somehow!

20. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Not yet. I’m hoping Wednesday but expecting Thursday.

Jedi Older Code likes this.
  21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    From Rebelscum - the DC Star Wars Collecting Club will be giving away sets of 10 ceramic pogs (no, not porgs) during Celebration. Sets are limited to 175 and are approved by Lucasfilm., Hit the link for further information, booth location, and pics. Note that winners will be determined by spinning a Chance Wheel so this isn't a first come first served thing. (Though you might want to try sooner rather than later).