main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration V - August 12-15 2010 in Orlando!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BFett88, Mar 26, 2008.

1. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    I think so Tom. We will give you a call and hook up after you get in.

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    3:45 am comes mighty early!I-) can't really complain tho...i'm going to CV!!!!!

3. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Wait, wait! Nobody leave yet!! I meant to ask if anyone had room for some paper mache huevos!?!?! :_|

Have fun guys! Be safe, make us proud, and keep DWRD away from little boys in costume. Yikes. [face_skull]

4. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    No chance!

Time to start packing... :oops:

Grimby and I will be chauffeured out to the airport in about 1 1/2 hours by FanForced. Not enough time! What am I doing posting here?!?

See y'all when we get there. Have fun everybody!

5. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    On my way to the airport. As anticipated, running late. Got the usual "OMG, you're flying out of SFO?!" from mom when we were headed for the freeway and she realized we were headed for the farther airport and not the one 11 min away.

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    So so tired...I can't really complain, but wait I just did. :)

7. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Just booked my Mears shuttle from the Airport to the hotel.

I'll see the rest of you lunatics tomorrow. I arrive around 4 in the afternoon, will meet Corran at the hotel and then head off to the TFN party.

8. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Off to the con :)

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    room party at alison, mel and melody's room! me, kim, chris, jason,michael, jonathan and shane

mel just showed up! mellow night.

10. corran_r9

corran_r9 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 3, 2009
    Well, I'm off to work today. Finally got some good sleep! I just wanted to thank everyone for being so welcoming and kind. It really means a lot that all of you were so willing to accept me into your group, and like a few of you said our last night there, into the family. I really had a great time at the celebration, and you guys helped make it even better! Hopefully I'll see you all at the Sept. meeting!

This week, I'll sit down and figure out the best way to post pictures so you guys can get full size copies of them. Jeff, I have a ton of Luke pictures...

11. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    It was a pleasure having you around, you were a good roommate, thanks for letting me share the suite with you.

12. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Tom, it was great to have you join us. You're a natural for this group.

I had an awesome time at the con, and it's all because of you guys. It was wonderful to get to spend such great quality time with both old and new members alike. I love you guys. [:D]

I will have to wait till I get home to get my pics up; probably sometime the weekend after I get back. I've got some nice pics, though, as well as some great video, some of which is going to be infamous. [face_laugh]

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    FINALLY HOME!!!!!!!! wow i am soooo happy and sooo tired! i have a little orange man here who is sooo happy and purring his momma is home!! he lost a bit of weight from not eating. :(

I am so happy to be here I want to do all my laundry! LOL

I had a wonderful time at both CV and our time at Universal...special thanks to JT for standing in line for us for Olivandars at HP world while Rebecca & I sent our postcards. :)

I will post pix as soon as i feel upto it.;)

14. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    It...was...awesome.

The RMFF shall forevermore be known as:

The Mighty Rocky Mountain Fan Force.

nuff said.

Video shot by Sirius/XM at the con. I think it gives a good overview of stuff there. They have several videos and audio on their YouTube channel on CV.

15. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Good overview walking around the con, but the camera was too shaky for me to watch the whole thing.

I downloaded my pics and videos to my sister's computer yesterday so I could show her a few things. She was vastly disturbed by Vader dancing to Thriller. For some reason it bothered her even more than the Luke/Leia Dirty Dancing number.

16. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
  17. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i agree JT...CIII was high, but this one just was so much fun!

Also think this time last week we were at the FanForce party...crazy seems longer then just a week!

18. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    So help me God, I WILL be at Celebration VI!!!! [face_frustrated]

19. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks to Ben and Jonathan for letting me room with them and a BIG thanks to the RMFF for being so much fun to hang out with during CV! You all were a blast!

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    dear God if it has to be Orlando please be in February or March!!!!

21. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hopefully they will keep moving it, and it won't be in Orlando again. Lots of hotels and transportation and all, and the convention center was nice (except for the small size of the main auditorium), but the weather is just too hot. Besides, it would be nice to go somewhere else. They've done east coast, and before that was west coast, so perhaps CVI will be back in the middle somewhere.

22. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I am so glad i missed that...i think it would have scared me for life.

23. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    It was good seeing you again Johnny. I'm glad we got to hang out and I'm glad you got a chance to meet and hang with the RMFF.

24. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    It was good to meet you Johnny, see you at CIV

As for the folks that couldnt be at this one, start planning that big bank heist now so you can go to CIV. I still ned to sort and post the pics we took. There are some good ones.

25. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008