main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson CELEBRATION V

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zedd, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    It's finally been announced! Star Wars Celebration V will take place August 12-15, 2010, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. A website,www.starwarscelebration.com, is dedicated exclusively to the event, and tickets to Star Wars Celebration V will be available for purchase online starting Thursday, December 10th.

So yeah, it's far. I have no idea if I will be able to get enough money together to go, but we'll see.

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    The Pink capital of the world. [face_pig]
    Don't know if I can go either due to the financial situation. I hope I can.

3. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    We already have our hotel room booked! Amber and the kids will be flying in the weekend before and Scott (from Phoenix) and I will be driving out carrying lots of armor tubs! We are taking a family vacation and going to Disneyworld for 4 days prior to the con!

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    yeah, bar a winning of the lottery won't be attending this one, no way to afford a family vacation to CV as much as would love to. Talk about way on the other side of the US.

5. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Yeah, I don't think I'll be going either...it's right during the annual family vacation, but CV sure sounds like a fun time!

6. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I had dreams of going to this one until I was fired from my job. Debbie Downer in full effect.