main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Celebration VI in 2012.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Beanie, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    So was wondering who plans on going?

CV was one of the best I have gone to and am glad to hear that the next one will be 2012.

As information becomes available please post in this thread.

2. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    We were talking about this recently in the New Hampshire group. I'm planning on going to CVI, had a great time at CV.

3. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    August 2012! I'm definitely in. I stayed with the NH Mandolorians for CV and had a great time. Anyone else from Mass going?

4. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I might if I can save up and get a good deal on a flight and a room. I do know someone in the travel business, so let me know if you want to be steered to him (even just to get a quote). :D

5. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Hey Rich, I did CV for pretty short money. I went in with the NH Mandos in condo they rented, turned out to be less than $100 for almost a week down there. Jet Blue has really good prices on flights to Florida from Boston, even better when they're made in advance. I volunteered for a few shifts with Reed and had my four day pass reimbursed and a few free tshirts and volunteered for Officalpix and received like $200 worth of free autographs and a tshirt. If there are enough people going down I think we could find a place and really save some money. TK from the NH Mandos set everything up for CV, I'm hoping he's going to do that again for CVI. We have plenty of time to plan this out and really save people some money.

6. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Well they announced today that Celebration VI will be returning to Orlando on August 23-26 of 2012.

Celebration VI :D

7. kevinliell

kevinliell Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2009
    I'm thinking I might go.

8. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Thanks for that Dogfish...I've already given a "heads up" to the NH crew. I don't think I'd make a four-day volunteer commitment, though...one of my friends on my favorite bowling forum site lives an hour from Orlando in Cocoa Beach, so I want to see if I can get together with him for bowling, too. :)

9. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    I didn't miss too much volunteering, but I did choose to work during the Main Event because I knew I'd never get in anyway. It worked out for the best, because one of my volunteer shifts was Friday morning in the CV store while George Lucas, Steve Sansweet, Mary Franklin etc had the entire store to themselves. I was about 8 feet away from GL as he was leaving the store. It was one of my favorite moments from CV.

I went to the TF.N party and it was fun. I think I would have had more fun if I knew more people there, since I'm not terribly outgoing when it comes to meeting new people. Pretty much the entire cast of Clone Wars and Dave Filoni came to the party, as well as a few of the actors from the movies. I think it will be even a better party for CVI.

10. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I got the OK from my brother to think seriously about this. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.