main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Celebration X (Anaheim 2022) & the Literature Forum

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The2ndQuest , May 25, 2022.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oooooh. Supremely jealous.

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    1. It's really impressive, almost ten years into the Disneyverse, how many new planets there are now. Wow.
    2. It's also impressive how many old EU planets have returned, and are still more or less in their same place.
    3. Interesting that most of the new planets Zahn has introduced from the Unknown Regions aren't there. I don't really have a issue with that, since they're a mystery to anyone living outside the Unknown Regions. But that's a fair number of planets now.

3. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Interesting division, especially since the Quarren come from an outer rim world and the core is more human dominated.

Star wars goes star trek. I love it.

I like the importance of infrastructure, and ways to get around the lack of it, being important here. Plus, space couriers seem like the perfect kind of anachronism to fit star wars' special flavor of space fantasy.

Sorcerers of Tund coming back? Nice.

I wonder what dark side groups the others might belong to. Interesting that there are enough of them running around that you can have an entire organization made of the rejects of various other groups. Even more interesting to consider how much more damage two sith can do than all of these groups combined.

Wonder if the Dank there has anything to do with dank ferrick....

Personal beef with Maz eh...just showed up in some conflict, or did Maz belong to some force group herself....

The plotline I was most interested in...I haven't really done audiobooks before, but I suppose I should try to figure them out for this.

I wonder if the Dank Graks will be the villains here. Being from a bunch of force cults, Jedha seems like a good spot for them, and we know Maz was there and one of the DGs hates her....

I loved the movie as a kid, but I have to admit I had mostly forgotten about it over the years, and yeah I am really excited for that as well. Great trailer.

4. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Does anyone have a summary/list of what news was actually announced at Celebration?

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I don't have one myself- but I also didn't hit every Lit panel so even my notes would be incomplete.

Did finally get a chance to open and check out the THR boxset. Very nice!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. Hamburger_Time

Hamburger_Time Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2010
    Say, did they do that thing this year where they have a lottery among the attendees and the winner gets an unnamed background character named after them? Always thought that was clever. If so, what character?

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Not aware of it.