main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Cellebration VI official thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Mar 31, 2011.

1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    According to Reed's blog,They set up CV in Orlando A announcement on Date and Location will be made in the next 8 weeks. And the location will "shock" us.

2. atataboy

atataboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2005
    It will be interesting to see what is revealed. Hopefully this actually comes about. It would be nice to have more than 6 months to plan and anticipate.

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    There's a teaser on the Celebration site: http://www.starwarscelebration.com

I looked at it and saw a hidden Mickey.

4. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    As I said at this past meeting, If it is next year I will not be going to Chicago Comic con .

5. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Well it was annowsent today.
    CVI Aug 23-26 at the OCCC in Orlando Fl.

Confirm HA members going

Cole
    Eric
    Sam
    Gary
    RC
    Courtney
    Casey

6. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    We are staying at the Rosen Plaza. It's next to the convention center, but not across from the entrance. Rather, it's at the North End. Still a pretty short walk, compared to the mile we had to walk last time. As we will be there 7 days, the slightly cheaper rate for the Plaza was fine, as it seems just about as close.

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Im happy to report Sam will be going with us to CVI as long as he dosent get himself into any mjor trouble at school between now and then.

8. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I am so excited for CVI. Trying to decide what I'll make/do/create/lead for the event.

Ultimately, I'd love to fly down for the event this time. Depends on the props created I guess.

9. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    Just as an update, we have changed our reservations to the Embassy Suites Jamaica Ct, which is where we stayed last time. It was a great location with good amenities. A long walk though, but it is doable (we did several times at CV) but there are shuttles, the I Trolley and we will have a vehicle on hand.

This time it is even cheaper which is an added bonus.

Can't wait.

10. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Sam,Gary,Casey and I are also staying at the Embassy Suites along with RC .
    It should be another outstanding conn. CV was dang near perfect in my eyes,I cant imagine CVI not being the same.
    Sam has ben collecting beer ,soda cans to help pay for his plane ticket so if anyone has cans they want to save for him ,let me know.

11. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    OnPeak has updated there web site so that when you click on the "Flights" tab ,IT now gives two airlines ;Delta and American with a coming soon "Code" . Delta has a 2-7% discount and American has a 5% listed. I hope Southwest gets a code .

12. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    still have room for anyone that wants to bunk with Sam and Gary and I. Floor or Fold out couch.
    We will split the cost of the room. $99 a night or if you stay they hole 5 days its $598
    Hotel room as TWO pools,in room duel Flat screen TV's In room Fridge,microwave and coffee makers + FREE hot breakfast bar everyday and FREE "Beverages" at the bar everynight 5:30-7:30

13. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Not a lot of news lately but hotels are going fast. Still rooms can be had for $65 a night or we will have room at the hotel we have booked. Only 342 days to go :)

14. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    Is Thad still going?

What a crazy end of year 2011 was. This year already seems in high gear.

15. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Yes, He has moved there to be close to family.