main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Centerpoint: Our New Hope "Anakin Solo, Han, Leia, Luke, and OCs" Updated 4/23/2010

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HelloKelly, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Poor Anakin, having such a nice dream to begin with and then it turning into a nightmare at the end.[face_worried]

2. Lethar

Lethar Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2004
    Could you add me to your PM list, please? I really love the story. :)

3. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    Awwwwww. Thank you Jade Eyes! I'm glad you liked that post. Unfortunetely this post fought back with me. It still isn't what I wanted but I just decided to post it. Sigh

[face_laugh] Controller somehow I don't think it will either.

I'm glad you forgive me Raphire. I forgive you too.

Yeah Dreams have a nasty tendancy to do that to you. But the real question Gkilkenny is was it really just a dream?

Thanks Lethar and of course you can! I am always willing to add another vict- I mean reader!

4. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Anakin slowly rocked back and forth, his whole body shaking. Never before had he ever felt such intense emotions. He could recall Uncle Luke tell his mom to reign in her emotions; that emotion led to the Dark side. But right now he just couldn?t hold them back. It was too much, too quickly, and that scared him. He didn?t want to be the bad guy. But with every tear that poured down his cheeks, he felt like he was letting down his uncle. The guilt that filled him just made him cry harder and his emotional level spiked even more.

Vader watched the puny man in front of him lead him down corridor after corridor. The man was a coward. He might not know it yet but he was none the less. Fear radiated off of the man and Vader relished it. He reveled in it. But at least this man was pushing himself to be a better soldier, unlike the man that was standing ahead of them. Cowardice wafted down the corridor towards them like a yellow fog. And all of it was emanated from the man guarding the Princess. Vader grinned beneath his mask. Through the force he went down into the man?s very core and he was disgusted by what he saw. Guilt, cowardice and fear. The one the confused him though was a strange feeling of honor. It seemed so out of place among all of his less desirable traits. The emotions that rolled off of this man were confusing and very strong. The guard apparently had no clue how to shield himself! Vader longed to see into the man?s thoughts and it angered him that he hadn?t learned that skill yet. Most people thought all Jedi could mind read but really most of it was just making educated guesses from the emotional cloud that surrounded most everyone. Real mind reading was a skill that few were taught and even fewer actually mastered.

Jackson couldn?t help but stare at the impressive figure as he led him though the corridors. It was rather difficult to keep Vader in his sight however. The man had a nasty tendency to stand directly in your blind spot. So Jackson would catch small glimpses of the man as they rounded corners and one long chance when they had ridden in the elevator together. His armor gleamed black and he seemed to just exude power. Never before in his life had Jackson felt as proud as he did when he led the Sith Lord down to get the prisoner. Except for once. When he found himself staring down at the bundle in his arms, watching as the small baby inside yawned and grasped onto his finger.

Vader stood before the cell, staring down on the sleeping ambassador. She was gorgeous, even as she slept. Her hair had been let out of its normally tight buns and it trailed along her body. With her hair let down she looked strikingly familiar, something Vader had failed to notice in their previous meetings. He just couldn?t place her face. Maybe the daughter of one of the old ambassadors he had known in a past life? He was trying to place the face when a sudden rush of emotion filled him. The boy!

To Be Continued.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! Oops! ;)

Anakin's been noticed [face_worried]

6. Lethar

Lethar Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2004
    Can you imagine being an Sith, filled with anger and rage one moment and then finding out that you are not only a father, but a grandfather the next? These are the moments I can kind of imagine seeing during this story, and I can't wait. :)

Good bit you added, Kelly. Thanks! :)

7. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Vader has a lot tugging at his memories:oops: and now young Anakin is invading his mind too.
    Will Anakin be able to turn the tide.[face_worried]

great =D=

8. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Hmmmmmm. He almost recongnized her. Curious and curiouser.

Keep up the good work and please update soon!

9. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Great story=D=. You are doing a really good job with writing it. And it is starting to look like Anakin (young one) could really change the story. Looking forward to the next post.[face_praying]

10. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Lol. He has indeed Jade_Eyes.

Lethar I'll try and get some more of those in for you. Maybe.

Maybe he will Gkilkenny maybe he won't!

Lol Alice! Thanks Raphire

Yay a new reader! Good to have you Skywalker and I'll try and get the next post up soon!

11. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Sorry this one is so short.

Jackson stood to the right of the cell and watched Lord Vader with fascination as he interacted with the prisoner. At first Vader had just stood there staring at her; memorizing her every move. But then his head jerked to the right for half a second and he slowly turned to look down the corridor, like he was watching something unseen. However his attention quickly went back to the ambassador as she stirred and slowly sat up. He face was perfectly composed as she stared at Vader?s mask. The only sign of fear was in her eyes and she hid that well. ?Well? Are you just going to stand there or are you going to tell me exactly why I?ve been brought here?? The righteous anger and complete lack of respect in her voice surprised Jackson and he grinned. The chick had guts. Vader remained silent and opened her cell door. He motioned for the guard to take her out and he slowly obeyed. His head hung in shame as he did so and he didn?t make eye contact with anyone. ?Cuff her.? Vader said breaking the silence. The man complied and then quickly stepped back. ?That will be all.? Vader said with a nod of his head. The man clearly wanted to flee the room but managed to bring himself together and slowly walk away. Jackson stared after the man with growing curiosity. He was next to positive he had seen him somewhere before but he couldn?t remember where?The man was a puzzle to him and Jackson hoped he would get the chance to figure him out.

The rebel walked from the room in a trance. He?d cuffed her! He took her out of her cell, cuffed her, and gave her to Vader! He was a coward, pure and simple. A traitor worthy of death. He came to the door to the next corridor and paused. The sound of crying woke him from his stupor and he started towards the noise. He paused at the sleeping quarters and listened by the door. The sound of sobbing was definitely coming from in there. He quietly opened the door and peered inside. There, on the floor, was the kid he had rescued from the cargo room. He quickly went over to him and sat down. ?It?s okay.? He said in a whisper. ?I?ve got you now.? He gently pulled the kid against him and let the boy cry into his shoulder. ?It?s all going to be okay now. It?s all going to be okay.? The boy continued to cry but slowly began to relax. Finally the kid took a deep breath and stood to his feet. ?I?m finished now.? He said; his voice shaky from crying. He paused and then added. ?We need to go, now!? The rebel looked up at him in shock. ?What?? He said with a chuckle. ?We need to leave! The bad man?s coming!? The rebel stood to his feet. He could at least humor the kid. ?Ok, let?s go.?

Tbc

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Short but great cliffhanger. =D=

:D

13. Controller

Controller Jedi Knight

Dec 13, 2007
    so now Anakin is back with the rebel, and not the officer, hmm [face_thinking]
    good post, nasty but great cliffhanger.

14. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Good post. So Anakin is back with the rebel. And let me guess the "bad man" is Vader? In any case looking forward to the next update.

15. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Wow. It's been forever since I've updated this. Sorry everyone!

Oh and thanks Jade eyes!

And yes Controller it was a mean cliffhanger!

Yup Skywalker!

Oh and this next post switches characters a lot so forewarning and once again I apollogise for lateness in post.

16. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    The rebel followed Anakin as the two of them snuck through the corridors, the boy pausing ever few minutes to stare off into space. Sometimes he?d randomly change their direction and then others they?d continue onward. It confused the rebel at first but they hadn?t been caught yet, so he just went with it. They?d made their way down almost to the hanger bay when a voice came through the overhead speakers. ?Five minutes until contact.? The rebel paused by the window. Where are we heading? He thought, then his jaw dropped, and he rapidly backpedaled. The Death Star! Why did this ship have to go to the Death Star? Then he belatedly remembered. The Princess.

Jackson watched as the Princess took in the sight. They were five minutes from the Death Star and it was truly a sight to behold. The masterpiece of battle stations lay in front of them, to inspire and to bring submission. Even the strongest of wills shook when in the presence of such a colossal show of power. This was the first time either of them saw the station and it was a sight neither would soon forget. Jackson drank in every detail he could as their ship drew nearer. The perfection and beauty of what stood before him just filled him with a knowledge that he had indeed done the right thing in joining the Empire. He was protecting the galaxy by serving such a noble cause. And in doing so, he fed and clothed his family.

Vader couldn?t help but grin as he felt the terror ooze off of the princess. It gave him a small amount of satisfaction to watch her composure start to crumble. She had been so noble and refined at all the state dinners; it made him quiver with glee to watch her unravel. She thought she was so much better then him then and now he would relish cutting her down to size. He had dreamed of the day she would be under his care and carefully planned out every little thing they would do together. He had big plans for her but for right now he would just have to savor her terror.

The ambassador watched in horror as the gigantic beast of a machine rose before her. Every part of it screamed of horror and anguish and it chilled her to the bone. The capabilities of such a thing astounded her and at the same time filled her with fear. Her only thought, as she drew ever closer to the place where her death was to take place, was. Man takes all the knowledge in the galaxy, pours it together, and this is the result. Total corruption.

To be continued

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very fine update and great to see all the contrasting emotions. =D=

18. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    Good job!

I liked how you portrayed Leia. And as always I can't wait for the next post!

Bravo!

19. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Good update. Don't worry about the long wait. After all i won't update my story till next saturday. Back to the update, you are really doing the characters well. Looking forward to the next update.

20. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    You make Vader sound so horrible,[face_skull] which is great you show him to be a real villian.[face_worried]

Great update.=D=

21. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    Sigh. Are we updating yet?

22. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Sorry everyone. I just got a job recently and was settling in so I hadn't written anything.

I'm trying to catch up with my stories now so expect an update soon.

23. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! But I'll try to update soon. K?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.