main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Change.org Clone Wars Revival for season 7 and 8!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Robert Payes, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Payes

Robert Payes Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2015
  2. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
  3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They could release the stories in comicbook form, even as collections in volumes. Would like to see Dark Disciple in comic form as well still as I like images and art.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  4. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    Please can they just finish Clone Wars and I will die happy

5. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    You'd have better luck doing a kickstarter to raise funding to hire writers producers and actors and finishing it as a not-for-profit live action fanmade webseries.

If you tried that you probably wouldn't actually raise sufficient money for the above, but then again you just might. As such, your chances are probably higher than that of convincing Dizneh to bring back TCW via a change.org petition.

6. Galactic Fenix

Galactic Fenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 23, 2015
    You have to put a lot into a Kickstarter though such as prizes, rewards, incentives, etc. And you'd probably have to have Filoni's approval of the project. You can't just force Filoni and the rest of his crew to finish up TCW when they're currently working hard and putting all their effort and money into Rebels.

A petition isn't any better, you can't get all the resources back for TCW just by a couple hundred online signatures.

7. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    As much as I'd like for it to happen, it isn't going to work.

change.org petitions on first-world problems (I know it's a harsh term, but it's sadly true with change.org) rarely if ever have any effect. Even if you use kickstarter for a fanmade continuation, you'd still need resources for making it, prizes for the backers and Lucasfilm's/Disney's permission unless you want to be facing lawsuits. Besides, Filoni and crew are kinda busy right now.

What we're getting right now in terms of wrap-ups is pretty much the second-best alternative (although I would have preferred "Dark Disciple" as a comic or story reel).

Pfluegermeister likes this.
  8. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Agreed. It drives me crazy not knowing what all the new characters look like. :(

I do think we'll get all the stories in the next several years, as Filoni promised, but I just wish the process was a little faster.

9. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    They got the message and have be been giving stuff thankfully - just hope it doesn't take 10 years to complete the cycle.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Sorry I like TCW as much as the next guy but let it rest it's time to move on and see new things.

11. Galactic Fenix

Galactic Fenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 23, 2015

This. Also we should be grateful that Clone Wars lasted as long as it did. Six seasons is a freaking good run. Many shows never get the chance to even get past 1 or 2 seasons before they get cancelled. Cartoon Network treated this show so much better than any of the DC Nations shows.

TX-20 and Sandtrooper956 like this.
  12. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    As others have said before, not going to happen. As much as we want it to come back, people have already tried this. I' sure they'll get released in others forms eventually but even if you did get actors and what not, it wouldn't be the same. It's just not really gonna happen, move on.

13. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Indeed. And, considering they squandering numerous episodes on meaningless junk instead of plot-driven stories it's misleading to say a six-season show got cancelled before it had the opportunity to tell its story. They had plenty of opportunities; they merely wasted them.

TX-20, Davak24, hairymuggle and 6 others like this.
  14. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Very very slim chance they'd invest in a Clone Wars animated series again with the million or more an episode and they'd need to pay all the people that worked on TCW but were let off . More likely a series set between ROTJ and TFA or one of its sequels. Maybe we'll get an animated movie, likely featuring Tano remaining arcs as she she's very popular and that means money and ratings but even that is a stretch as she's on Rebels and most of their focus is milking the OT classic characters and adding in new minor characters.

15. Rou-eru

Rou-eru Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2013
    Smh. On change.org though? Tv series end. Thats just how it is.

16. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    Agreed, it didn't feel right the way it went. There were some great arcs, but overall the show needed more Jedi and more battles, rather than just focussing on a few. Also no chips or cheapened plots that spoil the films.

I do think they rushed that last season. We also need any CW show to show us Anakin progressing to Knighthood and Obi Wan being made a Master and later going on the Council. Plus their friendship to be explored!

Can we not have more Jedi and battles like Jabiim, and last stands like Master Di? Show us more balance with the CIS winning out of numbers or better tactics or even the populace supporting them, rather than pure evil all the time. After all, in AOTC people did support them!

As for Dooku, don't have him meet Obi Wan and Anakin every week...sigh.

Give us more Jedi more often. So Adia Gallia and Shaak Ti and Cin Drallig in their own arcs. Also why did we not see more Aayla Secura more often???

She was awesome in her episode.

Mod EDIT: Spamming is not allowed.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I also think 8 seasons would have been to much as a lot of people already think.

Heck some people think the movie was to much.:p

I would much rather have the memories I have without it jumping the shark.

18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Change.org?

Does Obama watch TCW?

TX-20, AkashKedavra_93 and Davak24 like this.
  19. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Ahahahaa!!!

20. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I can't tell if this is a joke or you're confusing Change.org and Change.gov.

21. Kronos12

Kronos12 Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2018
    Guess again. It just did so happen. The Clone Wars Revived and it has worked.

Apparently it came true.

Wrong. The TV Series never ended. It got it's revival in July fair and square.

The Petition Above earned Victory.

Amazing. Every word of what you just said, was wrong and a lie. It so has worked. The Revival has come at last.

Too late for all that. It never got it's rest. The Show is coming back, and it will be in Disney's upcoming Streaming service.

It's no joke. And for the record, the petition has worked.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2018
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.