main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter Rep Elections

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by Jedi_Dajuan, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Hello Portugal!

I only know English and a bit of Spanish, so I hope everyone can understand me. If not, someone please translate for me!

It's come to my attention that your CR has been largely absent lately and that your chapter has not had an actual CR election for some time. So, we are going to remedy both of these issues shortly with a new CR election. There is a good description of what a CR does here, if you don't already know.

The way I'd like to do this is have people PM me or post here if you are interested in the position or if you'd like to nominate someone. Then, in about a week, we'll have an election with those people. I'll post the election rules closer to the time.

Does that sound ok to everyone?

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Ok, the only person nominated is r41mundo. So just a yes/no vote for him.

I have votes from: Redius_Spid and doominator_69 so far. You guys and gals have a week from today to vote :)

3. doominator_69

doominator_69 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2006
    Go r41mundo!!!

4. The_Crow

The_Crow Jedi Master star 4

Jan 10, 2006
    Yes (like the Manic Street Preachers song)

5. r41mundo

r41mundo Jedi Master

Nov 20, 2006
  6. Isinha_vg

Isinha_vg Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2009
    Definitely, yes

7. Hanisse

Hanisse Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2009
  8. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Alrighty, I'm going to switch the CR stuff now. It'll take me a bit to get to your header but everything else should be fine.

9. The_Crow

Jan 10, 2006
    Congrats Mundo!! @};-

10. doominator_69

Jan 2, 2006
    O que aconteceu ao r41mundo???

Where is Raimundo???

11. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Soon after having been promoted Raimundo sent some very nasty and insulting PMs to Jedi_Dajuan, definitely breaking the TOS. For that reason Raimundo has been banned from the boards, and since we hold our CRs to a higher standard than regular users he wont be welcome as a CR if he is unbanned.

So you will have to redo the election and choose a new CR instead. Before you do that I would also recommend that you read through the FanForce Rules so that everyone involved understands what being a FF chapter and being a FF CR is all about.

And who am I you might wonder. I'm the Europan administrator, I'm checking this forum as good as I can without speaking Portugese. Since you contacted Dajuan about the election at first we decided that she would handle it, and then I could take over and work with the new CR and the chapter to help FF Portugal.

12. The_Crow

Jan 10, 2006
    Alguém pode traduzir aquilo se faz favor?

Can you transplate that please sir?

13. doominator_69

Jan 2, 2006
    Com ajuda do Tradutor do Google e com algumas correcções/With help from GoogleTranslator with corrections by myself:

Logo depois, tendo sido promovido Raimundo enviou algo muito sujo e insultando PMs da Jedi_Dajuan, definitivamente quebrando os Tós. Por essa razão Raimundo foi proibido das tábuas, e visto que seguramos os nossos CRs acima dos outros operadores normais e regulares ele não será bem-vindo como um CR se for desbanido.

Então temos que fazer um redo da eleição e escolhe um novo CR em vez disso. Antes que vocês façam o mesmo que eu também recomendaria que lê através Regras de [ligação=http://boards.theforce.net/fanforce_communications/b10021/27174273/p1/?0]FanForce[/ligação] de modo que todo o mundo envolvido entenda o que é um capítulo de FF e é um FF CR é, porque há muitos capítulos de FF já vão em doze ou treze.

E o que sou eu você talvez pergunte-se. Sou o Presidente da Europa, eu verifico este fórum tão bem quanto eu posso sem Portugese falante. Desde que contactou Dajuan sobre a eleição a princípio nós decidimos que ela o manipularia, safada, e então podia assumir-se e trabalhar com o novo CR Portugal deste capítulo maricas.

14. doominator_69

Jan 2, 2006
    So, what will happen now?

15. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    You will have to organise a new CR election.

If you come up with a timetable you can send the votes to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.