main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Han: Yea I have, but it’s not as perfect as it may seem (Leia yells at him from a distance)

Would you ever have kids? If you already do what are you most proud of?

2. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Ridjah Bai (O/C): I don't know... I have thought about it, but the galaxy is inevitably on the brink of war. I would hate to bring a child into the universe only to be hurt the way my older sister was, the way millions of kids were when their lives got flipped upside-down. I would want to ensure that they'd have a good life. I can't hurt anyone else that I love.

Do you want to be famous/what are you famous for?

3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nisha: I'm famous at home because because of my scars and how I overcame hardship to become one of the best Shinobi our people have seen in milienia but as a Shinoni a Shadow Warrior/Spy, I don't want to be famous; if I'm famous I can't do my job properly.

Have you ever been annoyed with someone?

I was once annoyed with my husband because he didn't think I would care if my clothes were colorful or had exotic patterns anymore and I had to tell him that just because I no longer could appreciate the beautiful colors or designs doesn't mean I don't appreciate how they look on me or that someone, HIM, thinks I look beautiful in that color or wearing that pattern.

Anak almost fell off his seat because he was laughing so hard.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    teamhansolo and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Who is your biggest inspiration?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  5. SideZeo

SideZeo Jedi Padawan

Jan 22, 2018
    Resol'kad: My biggest inspiration? Obviously those great Mandalorian leaders that have come before us... The Ultimate, The Uniter, The Preserver and many more of them. Those great men and women tha led our people through the harshest of times. Those legendary warriors thar proved to the galaxy that we are a force to be reckoned with, an unstoppable wave of mighty warriors, the best that the galaxy has ever seen. In my duties to restore the Mandalorians to their former glory, these people are my inspirations, my guides. Their spirits are the voices that call for my destiny and that of my people. The galaxy will remember them... and it will remember me. I'll make sure of that.

What is your main goal in life?

Ewok Poet and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  6. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Nute Gunray: To make money — enough to buy a planet!

Who has the best hat in all the galaxy?

Jedi Knight Fett and teamhansolo like this.
  7. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Han Solo: Indiana Jones, duh.

What is your dream job?

8. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    OC Ansyn Turlock: Is there such thing as a one sided soulmate? Because if there is, I can't seem to get this tall brunette off my mind.

Have you met Jedi Rey Noone? Noon? No one? Why can't she just have a last name!

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Luke: She’s from Jakku? No wonder no one knows her.

Who taught you the most in life?

teamhansolo, brodiew and Ewok Poet like this.
  10. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    OC Ansyn Turlock: Lady Experience. She is a hard taskmaster, but lessons get learned.

Have you ever learned, later, that a bad experience, brought a good result?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: Yes, by witnessing the barbaric actions to the Kawa I questioned why I was following the Sith and my Leaders blindly. Shortly afterward I met Kylo and together with like minded Mandalorians in my group we killed the Sith overseeing us along with our superiors and became pirates and mercenaries.

I also got a wonderful family out of it as well.

*taps airlock cycle and a bounty hunter with a heavily bruised face is jettisoned into space* What? She threatened my family.

Have you ever wanted to punch someone so hard that they would reach terminal velocity or shove them out an airlock?

12. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Ansyn Turlock: Ha! On a regular basis. However, in order to remain free, I channel the energy elsewhere.

Have you ever fallen victim to a femme fatale and lived?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  13. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Luke Skywalker: Yes I have. We're married now and have three kids.

What was the best day of your life?

14. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Rey: The day I met Finn. No one had ever looked at me before like they actually cared about anything more than what jobs I could do for them, the money I could make. It was the beginning of a completely new life, one that I'd never even imagined.

How creative are you?

15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sitara Sutakira: I am told that I am very creative but I can't tell if they are telling the truth or just trying to flatter me. Although I did have some creative ways to escape bad situations like the time I had my group pretend to pilgrims from a planet I'll not name for security reasons.

Have you ever visited a religious site? I have visited many.

16. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Yoda: Call the Jedi Temple a religious site, you could. Certain paths we follow, different codes we have. Mmm....

What drives you to do what you do?

teamhansolo, Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  17. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Sennah: the hope of one day having the galaxy be a better, safer place for my loved ones, and restoring hope and light to people living in despair.

What (or who) do you love the best?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Tooka: I love my little Human! He scratches me behind the ears and gives me food off his plate, he lets me sleep beside him in his bed and he talks to me. I wish I could say his parents were as nice to me but I can't. His Mother hates me and yells at me when I jump on her desk and shoves me off and hates it when I get on the couches and chairs and keeps pushing me off them. His Father is gone a lot and usually leaves after arguing with Little Human's Mother. They both act afraid of my Little Human when he makes something happen because he's upset or angry about them yelling at each other.

At least he has me.[face_love]

Do the behavior of Humans ever puzzle you?

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  19. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Anra Renek (OC): "Yes, even though I was raised by one."

What is your deepest, darkest secret?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

teamhansolo and Findswoman like this.
  20. SideZeo

SideZeo Jedi Padawan

Jan 22, 2018
    Garyth: The fact that I'm actually force-sensitive. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it, but with the empire of the grey sun reigning, it's a secret I have to keep, unless I want to find myself surrounded by paladins that want to drag me away... aside from the massacre that they would bring about unto my family. Royalty or not, I fear that the influence of my family would not be enough to keep away the hounds of the empire, so I continue to keep it a secret, mediating and experimenting only when in the shadows. It's actually kind of funny to think, a few hundred years earlier and I probably would've been taken to Coruscant to become a Jedi, seeing as how close Delaya is to the core. Though that is a mere what-if; they're all gone now, there's no one left to train new Jedi...

Do you believe in destiny? Or that perhaps the force is guiding the right people to the right place at the right time?
    (After all, a very wise man once said that there is no such thing as luck)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    David Acker: I believe in Fate and Destiny. For a time I didn't believe, my sister was killed in a hit and run speeder accident and her husband was left crippled; I was the one to find their speeder. I couldn't believe that it was her Fate to die such a horrible death and her husband left immobile and their children's Destiny to be left without a mother and my Fate to find them. Then I went to Erde and met Linza and together we were about to save her people from exploitation. Now I believe in Fate and Destiny.

*picks up toddler*

Are you a parent or plan to be one?

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Agent Mitch Nifesta - *Sips dipao juice in hotel bar on Ibrix*

"I'm a Dad. My baby girl, Baille, is here with me, but of with the Pterosaurs' youngling activity club, for a few hours; whilst my boy, Fenlaka, is grown and off with the Jedi Enclave [classified location]."

"Tell me something; would you call 'Sand Panthers', Sand Panthers, or Corellian Sand Panthers? Surely some must be born on other worlds?"

Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  23. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Borsk: "They all sound like limmie teams to me and that is clearly a waste of time."

Do you like anything from before the most recent three millennia?

24. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Yoda: Several artifacts I own that date back to that time. Say that you could.

Are you a leader, or a follower?

GregMcP likes this.
  25. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Anakin: "Oh, I'm definitely a leader. Just too bad that I have to follow Master Obi-Wan all the time. He never gives me any responsibilities on my own."

What's your most mushy experience so far in life?

teamhansolo and GregMcP like this.