main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Linza Grunewald-Acker: David made me breakfast and served it to me in bed and afterwards we cuddled and enjoyed each other's company; if you know what I mean. ;)

What's your least favorite task?

As a child I thought no task was a terrible as helping chop wood in the snow, then as a adolescent it was doing any heavy duty chore all by myself and now as an adult and a spokeswoman for my people it's smiling and pretending to be nice to beings I would rather not be nice to.

Ewok Poet and Sith-I-5 like this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    In the absence of a forwarding question, I am going to pretend that you asked for my favourite cake-related memory.

Agent Mitch Nifesta - "With the advent of time travel, I took one of those cakes that femmes jump out off, back to the Tower of Art - or is that Discworld - during Order 66, to surprise Anakin 'CHAS' Skywalker, before he can slaughter those jedi younglings."

"Master Skywalker, what are we going to do?"

Snap-hisss

"Surprise, *****!"

Q. What's your favourite cake-related experience?

ThisIsMe1138 and Ewok Poet like this.
  3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "I was named after a gourmet cake from Vagran. Is that an experience? Whatever."

Where do you think the Netherworld is located?

ThisIsMe1138 and Lady_Misty like this.
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kanda Sutakira: Legends back home said that the Netherworld somewhere underground and you had to travel there very specifically. Where it REALLY is I have no idea.

How many braiding styles do you know? I know dozens.

5. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Annina Blayne: ooh, lots of them! I can do all the styles in th “Advanced Jedi Braiding” booklet that came with my Ultimate Braids Bastila doll! I can even do some of them on people, though Mara won’t let me try the really fancy styles on her.

If you have a brother or sister, what kind of things do you like to do together?

6. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Yola Antilless (OC): "My sister? The only thing that I like doing with her is sewing. She seems to be far more talented for it than I am and since she is pretty strange when it comes to anything else, that is the only thing I can put up with."

Do you do any crafts, or DIY?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  7. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Sennah (OC): Me personally? Not really, I'm learning a few though. It's in my blood apparently. My people have some amazing crafters. There's a clancousin of mine who makes absolutely beautiful jewelry, and her twin sons take it up to some of the Coruscanti marketplaces to sell. My cousin Oali builds custom droids from parts she finds in second-hand shops, they are practically works of art, and definitely DIY.

What sorts of things are your family members good at that impress you?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lakshmi Sutakira: My brother, Yori, has a habit of impressing me with how stupid he can be. He has a little girl on the way and he hasn't gotten around to proposing to Bituin Sutādasuto, the Mother yet, and oddly I don't think he'll ever get the chance to marry Bituin let alone be a Father to his daughter.

I think -

What's the oddest thing you have ever said to anyone?

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Agent Mary Formal (E-Branch): "I'm constantly telling people that I'm an U.N.C.L.E. agent, specifically if I think they are too young to remember the tv show."

So, I have Snoke's body in two halves, and I need help staging it as an accident, eg. placing both bits on either side of a sealed pressure door.

With no limit on location, franchise, or genre, what can you suggest?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    The Force: There's a quaint show named Agents of SHIELD where the characters could use such a scenario; good luck.

Non Force Users Only! If you could use me, the Force, how would you use me for and do you think you would be use me for good or bad?

11. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Nev(OC): I would use you to sense if the people I meet are honest with me. I usually want to see the best in everyone but I have noticed that sometimes this trust can be cruely abused.

To the force users. Are there sometimes moments were you wish you had no connection to the force?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  12. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Leia: All the time. I wish I never felt the Alderaanian peoples' deaths in the Force, never again do I want to experience the death of a loved one. But I can't deny the Force, it's a part of me and will always be.

What's a childhood memory you remember clearly?

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Empress Mikayla: While a head injury prevents me from remembering anything before I woke a week after receiving the injury there's one thing I recently remembered. I was being held by either my Aunt Sitara or Aunt Swati, they were identical twins, playing with her Maternal Braid while she and my Mama talked about my brother and male cousins then something happened outside and my aunt handed me to my Mama and i cried and reached for my aunt as she left to deal with what happened outside.

Do you wish you remembered more of your childhood or do you think you remember enough?

GregMcP likes this.
  14. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Queen Dido of Carthia (coming soon):
    I remember when my father, the revered King Mattar, greeted the rulers of the Twenty Subjugated Systems on the Royal Balcony.

When one of these subjects spoke disrespectfully, he ordered his guard to throw the brute over the edge.

"Remember daughter, when you are Queen, never let your authority be questioned."

I remember this lesson well.

Q:. What lesson have you been taught and live by?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  15. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Elesandre Vorr (OC): "You can get everything and I mean everything through bluffing and charm. Just convince people that you have the authority, experience and knowledge and you're done!"

Can you fake it and make people believe it?*

*no replies from Force users, please...

Findswoman and GregMcP like this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Linza Grunewald-Acker: I pretended to be a Bostan Soldier for two weeks and people believed that I was one. If you didn't mean something like that then I pretended to not have questions I had and pretended nothing was different when I met David and learned that there were other planets out there with people living on them.

Have you ever pretended to be another species before and was it harder than you thought it would be?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  17. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Deeina Ferry (OC): "Ask me about Druxa Farr disguise, please..."

Do you like to party or are you more of a stay-at-home being?

Findswoman and Lady_Misty like this.
  18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Blue Solo (OC): I prefer to just stay home. I don’t like going out; being in the center of attention makes me uncomfortable. I guess it comes from all those years of desperately trying to keep a low profile so I won’t get into trouble and be sent back to jail. However, being married to Breha Amidala Solo, and being related (by marriage) to one of the most venerated families here on Naboo, I get dragged to these affairs. I stand to the side, smile and nod, and let Breha shine and sparkle with the guests the way she does. My reward is knowing at the end of the night she’s all mine again.

Q: did you follow in anyone’s footsteps? Or did you carve your own path through life?

GregMcP, Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I was following in the footsteps of my Mama but after Darth Bane murdered her and nearly all my family I forged my own path for revenge.

If I boarded your ship and ordered you to turn over your valuables would you?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  20. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hera Syndulla (arms crossed, wearing stern Space!Mom expression): Not on your life, and certainly not without a fight.

Where is home for you?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  21. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra Bridger: Wherever my family is.

Do you like animals? Do they like you?

22. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Leia: Do scoundrels count as animals? Then yes and yes.

Where would you go to live if your home planet was destroyed?

23. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Now, that's a tough question. I would have said Alderaan, but...well... It became Tatooine. Technically Coruscant is still there, but for me as a Jedi it was destroyed when Palpatine showed his true self."

Have you ever lived on a planet with a very harsh environment?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Lady_Misty and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  24. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    The Mandalorian: Well, people say that the belly of a Sarlaac is a horror of being slowly dissolved in acid, but I kind of liked it.

Have you ever come back from the dead?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Findswoman likes this.
  25. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Minerva, Lady Thrawn: Part and parcel of being half time lord. First time was when I was chasing down Rebels on Lothal and a speeder bike exploded under me. Second time was when my father, Kanan Jarrus abducted me and after a hard fought battle on the sandy plains of Atollon, used the Force to bind me to a giant rose and succumb to my wounds.

Do you practice a religion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk