main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Rey: Absolutely nothing. Which is probably a contributing factor to why I don't even know who they are.

What is something you don't know that you wish you did?

Ewok Poet and Vek Talis like this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nisha: I want to know who the Pirate Kylo is and how he seems to know so much about our methods. We suspect he is one of us seeking revenge on the Sith and their allies or what they did to our planets but after years of searching for answers we are no closer to an answer than we were when we first encountered the pirate.

What mysteries have completely stumped you?

3. Vek Talis

Vek Talis Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2018
    Britmar Seclu (OC): Mysteries? I live in the here and now, honey. Men come on to me and I use them to forward my goals in life. I'm a legitimate businesswoman, you know. I only worry about what I can count on, which is: me and my ship.

Have you ever seen a Wookiee tear someone's arms off in real life, or only just heard about it?

4. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Chewbacca: [Despite what many Humans think, Wookiees don’t rip other beings’ limbs off that often. I myself have only done it once, and i certainly would not have done it merely for being beaten at dejarik, no matter what Han—may the Tree of Life shelter him—liked to tell people. Throttle or shoot my opponent—that’s a different story, but never rip their arms off. That’s just uncivilized.]

Whose arms would you rip off, if you could?

5. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: "There were times where I'd really like to rip off the arms of General Grievous. Oh, well, neutralizing Grievous totally was probably an even better solution."

Which do you prefer - riding animals or flying spaceships?

Ewok Poet, Vek Talis and Anedon like this.
  6. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Gaven Seral(OC): Riding an animal. Since my youngest days on the steps of Darvin I enjoyed riding, building a bond between me and the animal, a trust between rider and steed. With spaceships its cold, unpersonal and there is a myriad different switches and displays to keep trak of, some of which I always tend to overlook which is the reason I never fly a spaceship myself.

Do you lack, or at least have massive trouble to learn, a pretty elementary skill basically all of your friends have?

7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Shayra Cuti: I failed mathematics more than once, the more advanced kind that doesn't deal with adding, subtracting and basic multiplying and dividing, my Mom was disappointed that i failed my mathematics classes so badly because she wanted me to become an engineer like her and heavily implied that she thought i failed on purpose because I thought because I was pretty and didn't need to do good in school because I'd just do something like modeling or something. She conveniently forgets that I struggled with mathematics since I started learning the subject.

Sometimes i wonder if I was accidentally switched at birth with the real Cuti child and somewhere out there is a family that marvels with how smart their daughter is when it comes to mathematics.

What is the first food/meal that you have after being aboard a star ship for months?

8. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Luke Skywalker: "Hoth chocolate!"

What is your obsession?

9. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    *Warning: Overly morbid answer coming.*

Vek Talis (OC): Death is my obsession. Having lived for so long, seen so many cycles of violence, death and rebirth, one might almost come to believe they are nothing but a big cosmic joke. To constantly connect, then have the object of your connection ripped from your grasp, over and over again, watching as centuries pass until no one even remembers who or what you are... can get a tad depressing at times. Immortality isn't as rosy as the story books might make it seem.

What's your favorite past-time?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  10. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Force Ghost Sheev: According to you, talking too much.

Aren't you just a little bit tempted by the Dark Side?

11. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra: Not any more. You don't have anything I need...and don't even try to tell me you have cookies.

Is there anything that could make you switch your allegiance?

12. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Imogen Tarkin (OC): There are several persons who are presently trying to figure out what that might be even as I write this answer. Sadly for them, I can't say they're doing a good job of it.

Where is your figurative "line in the sand?"

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  13. Vek Talis

Oct 12, 2018
    Anakin Skywalker: I don't want to talk about sand. It gets everywhere.

What do you think was the coolest giant weapon of mass destruction and why?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Leia Organa Solo: Weapons of mass destruction, whether giant or miniscule, are never cool.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

15. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Raissa Baiard: Baking Wookiee cookies for Life Day. Doran says I bake enough to feed an entire garrison, but he and our grandchildren eat as much as one!

What are you hoping to get for Life Day this year?

16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Aditi Grunewald: Socks! All of mine seem to disappear like dew in the sun. And don't tell me to clean my room since I have multiple times and I am still short by a decent amount. Maybe the new washing machine has sucked them down the drain or the drying machine hasn't incinerated them. Maybe I'll go back to washing my clothes by hand.

How many of your socks have disappeared without explanation?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  17. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Anjie Mencuri (OC): "There is always an explanation for socks disappearing in the grand scheme of the Universe."

What is your favourite perfume?

18. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Zeb: Go ahead, kid, answer the question.
    Ezra: I don’t wear perfume, I wear VibroAxe cologne.
    Zeb: Pffft...to-pay-to, to-pah-to. Now tell ‘em what the scent is called.
    Ezra: Zeb...
    Zeb: Dark Temptation!
    Ezra: Zeb...
    Zeb: He’s a Jedi, and he wears Dark Temptation! Hah!
    Ezra: Whatever, Zeb. I could wear Eau de Bantha Breath and I’d still smell better than you!

What’s something your friends like to tease you about?

19. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Nev(OC): My best friend Gaven has the anoying habit of teasing me about my real name and allways tries to tell it to other people, despite knowing how much I hate it.

Question: Do you have something emberassing in your past you just wish people would forget about?

20. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Imogen Tarkin (OC): Yes. Then I wish I could join them, and forget about it as well.

If you could change just one thing in your past--what would that be?

21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: Part of me wants to say that I would have shot my commanding officer right then and there after they laughed about what Darth Bane had done to that poor girl but that would have been suicidal and i would be dead. What I would change is I would have asked Kylo to marry me earlier instead o waiting a year and a month.

*brushing and separating a small Human girl's long hair and preparing to braid it*

As a parent are there any skills you found that you had to learn that you never thought you would learn?

Vek Talis and Ewok Poet like this.
  22. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Han Solo (groans): Changing diapers.

What event in your life began your legacy?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  23. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Leia: The destruction of Alderaan. Up until that point, I had been preparing to take the throne and serve my people as Queen. After the murder of my people and the destruction of my planet, my future was completely upended. I would never be queen, but I could still be a leader. I think my legacy will be of a strong and compassionate fighter for galactic freedom, not the leader of one small world among many. I tried to take the staggering loss of Alderaan and make it mean something for every person in the galaxy.

Q: What character trait (good or bad) do you have that surprises people?

24. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Tarlo Tarmill (OC): "I am really good with accents."

What do people think was your biggest failure?

25. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Lolo, the Rodian Hobo (Coming Eventually):
    So, I have to confess, there had been a lot of Spice sniffed that week. A lot. And I'd had a drinkie or five or six. No point lying. My gig at Morty's Bar was falling to pieces. Forgettin' the lyrics and not even close to the right key. Fallin' about the stage like I had a brain injury, which maybe I sorta had. The guys at the bar were sloshed and getting mean and just yelling at me to get off.

It was pretty much a disaster.
    Then Charlie my manager, well that's what he liked to call himself, pulled out a blaster and started yelling at them all to shut their holes. Which just got everyone freaking out and the authorities called.

So yeah, no one was gonna book me any time soon after that. My singing career was done.

Can you sing?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Findswoman likes this.