main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Aditi Grunewald(OC) I don't know, it's a fun concept but it's a long distance between the galaxies and who knows if we would find friendly inhabitants? As far as we know there could be zombie cyborgs and people that can't travel from one side of a galaxy to the other without taking almost a lifetime. Better to stay home and not chance becoming a zombie cyborg or dependent on people that don't understand our tech to help us repair it. I still have nightmares from that episode of Trek Across the Stars were that crew were in danger of becoming whatever the zombie cyborgs are called

What is it like being a Senator?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  2. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Palpatine: Not enough for one so skilled. Believe me.

Do you like jokes?

3. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Zolph Vaelor (OC): "After frequently being on the receiving end of them - whether by my peers or the will of the Force - I appreciate them every now and then. Not so much when Forceless do it, though."

What do you think happens after you die?

Findswoman likes this.
  4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Talon Tantiss (OC): You become one with the Force when you die.

Question: What is your biggest fantasy?

5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Teebo: "For my beloved Latara to play the music on her flute to all the stars, planets and moons."

What do you do when there's nothing to do?

Findswoman likes this.
  6. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Wes Janson (grinning evilly): Oh, I can always think of something to do... and someone to do it to!

Do you have a favorite sports team?

7. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Joak Bluestar Shykrill Glisse aka Code:Blue (OC): "Sacorrian Planetary Team will, of course, always be the closest to my heart; but I am also fond of Abatore Magnets from Vagran, where I have, of course, spent most of my interplanetary limmie career!"

Do you have a catchphrase?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

whiskers and Findswoman like this.
  8. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Emperor Valkor (OC): "I'll make you wish you could die. Which is what I usually say to any enemies or traitors before I devour and imprison them in the Pool of Souls. You should be thankful that I'm only saying it as a reference this time, mortal."

What is the stupidest thing you've heard from someone?

9. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Wedge Antilles: Probably during the attack on the first Death Star, we were getting hammered from all sides, especially the gun towers on either side of the trench leading to the exhaust port. And there's Skywalker, saying, "Oh, don't worry about the towers, I'll take care of the towers!" Uh-huh. Yeah. :rolleyes:

What is your least favorite household chore?

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] (I can so imagine Wedge thinking that) ;)

Han: I love being a dad, don't get me wrong. but changing baby nappies, not so much! Not at all! Isn't that what they have nanny droids for? :p

Q. Describe your favorite season of the year and why.

11. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Her Royal Highness, Imperial Princess Rhiannon, age 5: My favourite season is fall because that's when Nana sends us Earth cider, because apples don't grow on Coruscant. Daddy told me an' Thrass apple trees are an invasive species. Also, my birthday is in fall and so is my favourite holiday, All Hallows Eve. Me and Thrass get to stay up late with Mummy and Daddy and Uncle Eli tells us ghost stories.

Why do you think your least favorite food is what it is and what brought you to that conclusion?

12. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Blue Solo (OC): Easy. Cold pressed nerfmeat sandwiches on plain bread, with parla bean soup. Ugh. I ate it every Benduday for dinner for three years when I was in prison. Tastes like metal shavings mixed with bitter regret. I can't stand anything that reminds me of those days. That's the same reason I won't wear gray - I wore it every day for three years. Never, never again.

Question: What kind of pet did you have when you were a child?

13. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Jacen Solo: I used to have many pets when I was a boy. Some of which I had found myself in the wilderness of Yarvin 4, around the Jedi Academy. The most notorious of them was probably my rock lizard who had a habit of escaping from her cages to cause trouble.

Question: What is you greatest fear?

14. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    The Lady Amidala Vader: That that servant-girl, I believe her name is Nandi, will make off with one of my dresses, and then have the audacity to wear it out in public. It's hard for me to believe sometimes that the people used to adore me. Oh, I grant you that they only loved the person I pretended to be--someone I wouldn't a waste a moment of thought on--and they were so naive I hardly had to make the effort to manipulate them. But still.

What is your favorite outfit?

15. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Lady Xiann'me, former Emperor's Wrath: "I have to say that I much prefer my "work" clothes. Black nerf-leather armor weaved with cortosis. Sure, some Sith ladies prefer some more--shall we say--skimpier attire. If that works for them, then that works for them, but I prefer the intimidating look of my armor; the looks that they get in their eyes when they see me coming for them...

Now, my question for you: there's a traitor in your crew and you no longer have any use for them. What do you do? I need ideas..."

16. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Orson Krennic: didn’t I just answer this? One traitor could destroy my entire project. This project will bring me — (ahem) — the empire its greatest victory. There can be no treachery! How you remove the traitor depends on where the traitor is hiding (coward that they are). If your traitor lurks in a unit that is in the open, for example in a research facility on Coruscant, funding must be diverted and the operation shut down. If it’s some sad, isolated planet where the workers have been sequestered and there are no annoying witnesses, well, there is a war on and accidents do happen. A convenient insurgent attack or release of deadly chemicals will do the trick. Don’t waste your time trying to figure out who betrayed you. It’s like a disease. If one person was affected, then they are all contaminated and the entire lot of them must be excised.

Question: do you like to debate politics or do you try to avoid political conversations and why?

Lady_Misty and Ewok Poet like this.
  17. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Han Solo: I don't completely dislike politics. I can't. I married a politician. But I hate it when Leia decides to get all political in the bedroom. Politics has its place, but the bedroom is not it. I mean it, Sweetheart. Less politics, more kriffing.

What does your significant other do that annoys the heck out of you?

18. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Nev(OC): When we met new people Gaven has the annoying habit of trying to introduce me with my full name and in general get me to use it more often, despite him knowing fully well how much I hate it.

Have you, as a none force user, ever thought how it would be to have it? Or in reverse as a force user, thought about living without it?

19. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Rendell Trett, Jedi Knight (OC): I've thought about it. I mean, it's just so much a part of who I am. Not having access to the Force would be, I suppose, like not having eyesight or hearing or something. I could get along without it, the majority of the Galaxy does, but it's hard to envision what it would be like. My Master, Master Myron, always said "Never use the Force when you can take the stairs." He meant that the Force is important, but you shouldn't be completely reliant on it. So, no being lazy and using the Force to reach for something that I could just get up and walk across the room for.

He wanted me to appreciate it, and to be able to understand how everyone else in the Galaxy lives, and how they get by without it. Some Jedi feel a bit superior, I think--that the Force is a special gift which sets us above others, gives us more insight, more wisdom. It's a gift sometimes. But it doesn't put us above anyone, and I don't think we have any more insight than anyone else. Myron was always firm about that. He was a very wise person.

Sorry. Didn't mean to go on and bore you like this.

Q: What was the best moment of your life (to date?)

Findswoman , Ewok Poet and divapilot like this.
  20. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Zolph Vaelor (OC): "Considering the life I've lived so far, it's hard to say, but I know I've had some moments of pleasure, regardless of how brief or minor. The prospect of becoming a Jedi sounded exciting as a kid and I was kinda excited when I got to Yavin IV, but then it went downhill from there. When I have something to be excited about, I now exercise extreme caution in case my chain gets yanked."

Q: Is there a planet you haven't been to that you want to go to?

21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I want to visit the Hapes Cluster, never been and always wanted to go but my Mother said that the climate was toxic for men. But now that I am on my own I want to go and see it for myself; maybe Mom was exaggerating or things changed.

Would you name yourself something like Shockface? One of my crew seems to think it might be a great nickname that will strike fear in the hearts of our victims. I told him it sounded stupid and that I could have called myself 'Ren' after my favorite flower but 'Ren' does't exactly strike fear into people's hearts when you hear it.

22. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Shai Orrelios (OC): Nah, Honor Guards don’t need nicknames to scare our enemies! We’re Honor Guards! Zeb says a real Guard eats blaster bolts for breakfast and can wrestle a gundark with one hand tied behind his back. Okay... I’m not really an Honor Guard yet, but I’m gonna be, someday!

Do you have any brothers or sisters, and what do you think of them?

23. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Jaden Tantiss (OC): I have one brother. His name is Talon Tantiss. He's a Jedi like me, but I'm a Jedi Healer and he is a Jedi Guardian which is the warrior class in the Jedi Order. He is also a Void Jumper like our father. I love my brother, but he always finds trouble. He is a good and honest guy, but he has a mainly undeserved reputation of being a player. It all started when the sludge media started the rumor that he was Luke Skywalker's love child. He does look like Uncle Luke, but since our dad is an altered Luke Skywalker clone that is understandable. Our dad dyed his hair and changed his eye color and grew a beard, so he doesn't look like Luke. Anyway, since that media story the tabloid journalist love making up stories about Talon. Things calmed down since he got married.

My question is: Is there something in your life that you wish you could unlearn?

Ewok Poet and BookExogorth like this.
  24. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    EDIT NOTE: I was typing the first response for the post preceding the previous post before it was posted, but I'm keeping it anyway, because I don't want all that creative effort to go to waste.

Dynn Manthis (OC): "I have an older cousin. Her name is Hiriss Moraana, and she's half-Mirialan. She kinda looks like me if I wore greenface (and no, this isn't an endorsement of racist theatrical practices). She's pretty cool. She's also the reason I became a Jedi after my parents died. I haven't seen her in nearly two years, and since I'm currently stranded on a planet in another galaxy that was kept from reaching its space age due to the local dictatorship, I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again."

Now for the current question, so the thread doesn't get derailed.

Gahmah Raan (OC): "Yes. Every kriffing thing that gibbering idiot Xixixix put in my head just from being near it."

Q: If you could be any other species, what would you be?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald (OC) Part of me would like to be a Human instead of a near Human; it would stop the stares. And another part of me would like to be a Twi’lek but I would no doubt be stared at more. I guess I would choose to be a Togruta, that way I would have passive echolocation.

Do you participate Religion or belong to a Religious Group that’s not Force related (Jedi or Sith)?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gahmah Raan likes this.