main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Master star 2

Jul 25, 2013
    Leia Organa Solo: My husband Han jokes that he once bailed me out of jail. I have to remind him it was a detention center and not a jail. Secondly, it was my brother that opened the door while Han was chatting over the intercom. And then I was the one who had to bail all of their behinds out of danger. So I guess the answer is no. I've never been bailed out of jail.

Question: What cool things did you do as a kid that are no longer considered cool?

2. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Han: I was pretty big on street fights and stealing when I was a kid, but as far as I know that was never cool.

What are a few words you would use to describe your childhood?

Findswoman likes this.
  3. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Luke Skywalker: Mostly boring. Which does not seem like that much of a bad thing right now.

Is there such a thing as having too much "fun"?

GregMcP and Findswoman like this.
  4. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Boba Fett:
    A solid month of drinking reptile juices and sniffing spices and watching Twileks dance until they can't stand up anymore and then being dropped into a dinosaur pit... it rots your brain eventually. But Jabba won't let us go home.

What vice are you addicted to?

5. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Mara Jade: The only thing that I might claim as an "addiction", from a certain point of view, is laying in bed with a certain Farmboy. I could do that all kriffing day. Unfortunately, most days Luke and I have shavit to get done.

Who could you stay in bed with all day?

6. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Jacen Syndulla-Jarrus (age 2): FUFF-O!
    Hera: He means “Fluffles”, his stuffed tooka; he won’t go to bed without it.

Did you have a favorite plush animal as a child?

7. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    HRH Imperial Princess Rhiannon Hektor (age 14 months)- PADDYTON!

Do you have a set of clothes you sleep in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Ansyn Turlock: Just my shorts, Milady!

Where does the wind come from and where is it going? [face_devil]

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Ben Trask (head of E-Branch): With my lover, Zek Foener, it normally came within twenty minutes of her having a bowl o' Weetabix. As for where it went, where do you think?

Are you known for being philosophical?

brodiew likes this.
  10. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Jacen Solo: I was in the past, searching for the deeper truths of the universe, trying to become a better person. I thought I had found the answers after the Vong war but it was a path into darkness. These days I hope to find a better path again, seeking to understand were my younger self went to terribly wrong so I´ll never repeat these mistakes and can attone for my sins.

Have you ever met someone who unconditionally supports you, who despite the terrible things you did still belives in you and helps you to heal?

11. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Kanan: Hera--without her, I'd still be a drifter, on the run from the Empire, doing whatever it took just to get by. She reminded me what it was like to have a purpose, to be part of a team, and to fight for something bigger than myself. Her trust and love are what keep me going; she's the one who keeps our whole family together.

Who is the person that you love most in the Galaxy?

Findswoman likes this.
  12. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Poe Dameron: That one is easy. My wife, Amilyn Holdo. I can even answer the question before that. My wife , Amilyn Holdo. Talk about accepting a man despite his mistakes. She found a way to love me even despite the fact that I sparked a mutiny in the middle of a battle. I held her at gunpoint and threw her in the brig. By all rights she could have had me executed. Thankfully cooler heads prevailed and that is when the heat got turned up. She is beautiful and wise and tender. She is bold and intelligent and fierce. She is loving and Passionate and a good listener. I am so thankful for her.

Who comes to mind when I say strong and beautiful/handsome and vulnerable?

13. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: My wife, she’s beautiful, strong and knows how to defend herself; but when we’re alone, or with trusted crew members, she shows her vulnerabilities that not even the children know about.

She cried for months for her brother, parents and friends, the loss of her innocence and the fact that she could never go home; not just because Bane ordered the slaughter of every single person in her village but because if she does she more than likely will be killed for going on an Non sanctioned search for revenge and shared secrets with us.

I know for a fact the knowledge that she can never return to her home world and reclaim her identity hurts her a lot and the fact that in all these years we never found Bane hurts her even more; at least if she found him or had leads on him maybe, just maybe the knowledge that she can never go home would hurt a little less.

Could you raise a child that wasn’t biologically yours with the knowledge that they came into existence through a horrific act?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Agent Mitch Nifesta: Raise a child that is not biologically mine? Of course!

Neither of my kids, Fenlaka Zula, or Baille Harte, were biologically related to me.

Doing so with the knowledge that they came into being through a horrific act...I would probably need more details, but apart from arranging a babysitter to look after them whilst I go avenge this particular horrific act of yours, I'm not sure what it has to do with the children.

Who were your heroes or role models, growing up?

15. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Luke Skywalker: As much as my Uncle was a good example of a stalwart work ethic, he simply didn't have in him to be a role model. I wasn't a slave by any stretch, but I also wasn't his son. As I later found out, I was his son, which made love a hard thing for Owen to give.

Now that I've explained who wasn't my hero, let me tell you who was. My hero was my best friend, Biggs Darklighter. Some said I had a wanderlust, but Biggs had grit, determination, and lofty, yet serious ideals. He made me laugh and we went on many adventures together. I was lucky that a guy a few years older had taken me as trusted friend. I was thankful for the brief reunion we had on Yavin IV and sad, but so proud of him in his last battle. Be well, in the Force, Biggs. We'll see each other soon enough.

What happens to you between a rock and a hard place?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  16. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Kyp Durron: I move the rock......is that too simple?

Have you ever felt like your decisions were right even when others said they were wrong?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  17. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: How is searching for a murderer, rapist and Sith Lord so you can kill them wrong? Yes, revenge is a slippery slope but by the Rivers of Fate I will hunt that *censored for extreme language* down and kill him! Not only will I be ridding the galaxy of a dangerous foe but ensuring that the only place he can haunt people is in their nightmares.

Did you ever wish on a star as a child?

18. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Shira Kett: No not really, that's something more suited to my friend Lix, he's the more creative and abstract one.

Do you enjoy traveling?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  19. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Kid! Anakin: Yeah! It's so wizard! I get to see lots of different places, and meet lots of new people, and I didn't know the galaxy had so much green!

Do you like droids?

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  20. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Chopper: [No. Oh what, because I'm a droid, I have to like other droids? Pfffft... I might if they weren't so annoying. Let's face it, most of them are pretty insufferable, like that poncy C3P0 and his know-it-all sidekick R2D2. Just because he belonged to a queen, he thinks that makes him a better astromech? BWAAAAAAH Don't get me started...]

Who's the most annoying being you have ever met?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Ysanne Isard, Imperial Intelligence director: "Oh, easily, Agent Mitch Nifesta, treating me like a child, and worse than that, his little princess; ever since we met during the Clone Wars. If you absolutely, positively, wanted to lure someone to Alderaan, just before Tarkin got his Death Star on, accept no substitute."

*shudders*

"What animal would you pause a mission, to rescue?"

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Findswoman likes this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lady Vader: A tooka/Loth Cat. I actually did rescue a few when I was little and brought them home as pets; much to C7’s dismay.

Did you have a Tooka Doll as a child and if so what did you name it? (I named mine Paka)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Findswoman likes this.
  23. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Ahsoka Tano: Well, we had one to share between us in the creche and I just used to call it 'Catbeast' when I was playing 'fight the beast' with it.

Did you get into many fights as a child?

24. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Han Solo: Kid, I got into so many fights I can't even begin to count them. Let's just say that in my neighborhood, getting into fights was the cost of admission to survival. The thing is, it's not how many fights you get into that counts, it's who's still standing at the end of the fight. And I'll tell ya, I might have been bruised, broken and bloody, but I was still standing up at the end of most of them.

Q: They say a person's character is what they do when nobody is looking. What is the virtuous thing that you do when you know nobody else will ever know you have done it and you will never get credit for it?

25. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: Well...pretty much everything. I mean, yes, I get credit for doing things, but to me, it's nice to do things for the sake of doing them. If you're doing something for the medals & applause, then you're doing it for the wrong reason.

What quote inspires you?