main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: I’m apparently Force Sensitive.

For years I thought that I was just sensitive to the Song of Harmony and the influences of Chaos and just lucky or had good intuition but it explains things like how I could have known things that I couldn’t have known and helped save the crew on several occasions.

It also explains a few things that I won’t go into details with since they are deeply personal or private to my people.

I don’t think that I will train as a Jedi despite the fact that others in my shoes would.

I feel that I can do more good helping rebuild the galaxy and my homeworld by staying where I am.

Besides, you can’t hide the damage done by Chaos by burying it. You must be heal it and restoring the Song of Harmony to the area is the only way.

And I fear that my view on the galaxy is strongly set and to be a Jedi I would have to greatly change if not let go of my personal beliefs and I don’t know if I can do that. Anger, fear, aggression and hatred are natural emotions but you can’t just release them without first understanding why you’re feeling them and then processing them before acting and nothing we do is free of emotion.

*mumbles a curse*

Sorry for the rant. I feel very strongly about some things and honestly if I hadn’t wanted to live in fear of the Empire one day deciding that they weren’t going to play nice with my people and fully subjugate us I would have refused the opportunity to join the Rebellion and observe them to see if they were worth smuggling our surplus and providing occasional intel and people since our only major experience with Rebels was Saw Gerrerra and his terror tactics.

*makes Religious Sign*

May his victims rest easy and may the Judges act with swiftly and justly when the Souls of Saw and his Cell stand before them.

Do you believe in an Afterlife!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 21, 2016
    Luke Skywalker: Well, Force Ghosts are a thing, so I guess yeah.

Have you ever had a strong opinion about someone, and then discovered you are wrong?

Lady_Misty and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  3. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2017
    Revan: Yes. I detested myself for the war I'd waged, and then I discovered I was, in fact, myself... I'm still working out the details.

What's an annoying habit of yours?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Hela Beck: Supposedly I make some sort of umm or similar sound when I chew and some people (mostly my former non Cafeaulait Imperial Comrades) complained a lot about it whether we were in the Mess Hall or on duty.

I know several people, including Rebekka Grunewald, that make the same or similar noise.

Yes, Rebekka, you make an ‘umm’ or similar noise while you chew your food.

Well at least we don’t chew with our mouths open like Scott.

Anyone else know someone with an equally, if not more annoying, habit or tic?

5. Togruta

Togruta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Anakin: Definitely. Like Obi-Wan, he keeps telling me to stop recklessly rushing into fights with experienced Jedi-turned-Sith swordsmen without him or without a plan... Seriously, who does that?

Who's your favorite podracer?

Lady_Misty and Sith-I-5 like this.
  6. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Shira Kett (oc):
    Podracing? That fanciful way to get yourself killed was outlawed years ago,

Who's the most interesting stranger you've encountered?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  7. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Mrs Palpatine:
    There was that time that my husband brought a Mister Maul home for dinner.
    Oh my, those face tattoos were rather "alternative", don't you think?

But he quite entertaining with his little acrobatic show in the livingroom. Far more lively than that gloomy Vader fellow.

Who would you like a pleasant cup of tea with?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  8. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Jedi Master star 3

Nov 27, 2013
    Armitage Hux: Cats are always the best people to have tea with. Everything tastes better with cat hair in it.

Have you ever been stuck in the same room with someone you hate?

divapilot and GregMcP like this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lt Arrelious Meeks: I was once stuck guarding the corridor to a Governor's Office when REDACTED, a local recruit, started complaining that the base was unnaturally cold. The *bleep* even called Maintenance to complain about it and he wasn't the only one. ALL of the *bleep*ing local recruits called Maintenance to complain about the cold and didn't seem to believe the Maintenance staff when they said nothing was wrong with the heating and cooling systems. REDACTED almost FAINTED when they saw our distinguished guest, the reason we were guarding the corridor, and babbled in his native language and made some sort of gesture at our guest. I'm surprised that REDACTED survived the encounter. Maybe the Governor begged for his life; she's REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED. At least I'm going to be reassigned soon; I hate this planet.

Does anyone else know of multiple people that complained about the same thing,like being cold, but no one else is affected?

gizkaspice and GregMcP like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Host, PT Interview Thread star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    Han Solo: No but I have seen the opposite happen. Me and Chewie and this “Big Deal” named Finn we’re on a freezing planet of death and guess what? Chewie complains about being cold! Yes the Wookiee with the built in coat complains about being cold!

Have you ever done something illegal and if you have when was the last time you broke the law and what was it doing? Were you caught doing it?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Jedi Master star 3

Nov 27, 2013
    Kylo Ren: Apparently I was caught destroying store merchandise with my lightsaber and threatening incompetent employees after refusing to be given a refund. Something about it being "against the law" and "I was disturbing the peace." I mean, I have a permit that says I can do whatever I want.

If Darth Vader was your best friend, what would you do together?

12. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Host, SW Character star 6 VIP - Game Host

Sep 30, 2012
    Thrawn: I've seen him in action. I've seen his results. Vader is a proven legend on the battlefield. With my flawless tactical leadership and his skill with the Force and a blade, there's not a single planet that would not bow down to the Empire. Defeat would be impossible.

What is your proudest achievement in war?

Nehru_Amidala and gizkaspice like this.
  13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Friedrick Schmidt: Not punching that kriffing *bleep* Meeks the whole time that he was stationed here. He disrespected our culture, the Garrison Commander (not to her face or in the earshot of anyone in command or Rebekka Grunewald), he complained about using our staging area that we never used as a place to reconstruct murals destroyed in the Temple Shrine bombings carried out by Saw Gerrerra and sad that ‘certain people’ would hear about our ‘lack of respect’ for Imperial Authority.

By the First Ones I really wanted to punch him and there were days that I really wanted to either put him through a wood chipper or the harvester on Base.

And if you’re still alive you kriffing *bleep* if you ever bothered to learn our language and our religion you would have known that what I said to Lord Vader was a highly respectful greeting, reserved for elder Shamans and people on Circles of Elders, and the hand gesture was a blessing to live until his duty was finished.

Oh, and my name is not ‘Fred’.

So not murdering or punching some kriffing *bleep* is my proudest achievement. I know thst it isn’t much compared to other feats but not starting an incident that could have led to more non Natives being posted on planet for stupid reasons I would consider an achievement worthy of bragging about.

Anyone else miss out on the action because of your posting but don’t really mind because wars are fought on multiple fronts?