main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Amber Tehanis: Chocolate coated Namana fruit.....its heaven and makes you feel so good!
    Has lost the chance to talk about her tragic past

What do you like to do when its raining and cold outside?

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Wiyella Lluworit: Fireplace + good book + cat. Simple!

What is the worst illness you've endured?

Raissa Baiard and gizkaspice like this.
  3. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    General Hux: Kylo Ren.

Kylo (oblivious to answer): What?

What's your favourite book to read?

4. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Jedi Master Davin Dor: I....uh....like a good romance novel. I mean as a Jedi archivist I need to read widely to understand the current trends in literature and uh...romance novels are widely sold...and uh...I should keep on top of current trends and....uh...may I recommend to you A Sith between the sheets?

Anyway, what's something weird that you find attractive.

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  5. Bel505

Bel505 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    Mara points at something not visible on the screen. "You're taking this one."

"You don't find anything weird attractive?" Luke's voice is mild and amused.

"The weirdest thing I find attractive is you, Farmboy. And, weird as you are, you're not weird enough to count as an answer to this question." She stands out of the interview chair and disappears off the screen. She reappears two seconds later, pulling her husband by his hand before gently—if brooking no complaint or resistance—putting Luke in the chair.

Luke doesn't resist, watching Mara with a soft, affectionate—and highly amused—smile.

"This interview was your idea," Mara glowers at him, her hands on her hips. "Good for the historical record, you said. Since we've already seen to embarrassing me, it's your turn."

Luke can't stop his grin, looking at Mara and not the holorecorder. His cheeks go a bit pink as he sneaks a peek at the camera. "She already knows what I'm about to say."

"Of course I do," Mara mutters.

"I find Mara attractive—"

"We are married. I should hope you find me attractive. And that would not be weird."

"I find Mara especially attractive when she's annoyed with me." Luke shrugs, clearly a bit abashed. "She's even more attractive when she's deadly."

"Something which I will never understand," Mara mutters some more. "And it's hopelessly annoying. Do you know how hard it is to intimidate your husband when his response to your being intimidating is to turn into a crush-addled teenager?" She points at him. "It's so much weirder than anything I find attractive."

"I was smitten the first time you pointed a blaster at me, dear. Besides, you've found plenty of other ways to bend me to your will," Luke says mildly. "Oh right, now we have to ask a question." Luke considers. "What would you name your children? One name for a son, one for a daughter."

Mara eyes him sideways but doesn't interject—not on camera, anyway.

6. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra: We named our son Caleb Ephraim to honor the two men who had the greatest impact on my life, my Jedi master and my father. And Noemi...

Mara: Noemi was my idea. My name means “bitter” and I swore if I ever had a daughter, I’d name her something with a pleasant meaning, and Noemi means “pleasant”. Her middle name is Jade, which is my middle name and my father’s real last name. I guess you could say we’re big into conserving the former names of Jedi in this family...

What’s something you want to pass down to your children?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  7. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Yori Sutakira: a worthwhile legacy and in my case it will be the family farm that has been in the Sutakira Family ever since my people settled this area.

Don’t look at me like that. Land, especially already cultivated land along with the necessary infrastructure, equipment and animals, is highly valuable and you could be set in life: sentient beings need food after all.

Do you love farming?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

8. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Jedi Padawan Heilan Coo: I like plants. Does that count? I wanted to go into the Agri-corp but Master Aleski had other ideas. Part of me still would want to give this all away so that I could go there. Plants are easier than people. Much less demanding and I like seeing them flourish. Please don't tell Master Aleski that. I mean I think he already knows, but I wouldn't want to disappoint him.

What would you change about yourself if you could?

9. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Chosen One star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    Darth Festus: Taller.

Darth Ferrus: Seriously? That's what you'd change?

Festus, shrugging: Sure, why not? You're tall, aren't you?

Ferrus: ...You really wouldn't change anything else?

Festus: Nope.

Ferrus, rolling his eyes: You're supposed to ask a question now, weirdo.

Festus, with a sigh: Fine. Who do you least regret trying to murder? (Again, all you non-murderers? Don't bother.)

10. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    "'All you non-mur-'" Hera frowned. "Who self-identifies as a murderer?"

Sabine poked her head into the room. "Uh, Hera? Maybe...murderers?"

Hera waved a hand in exasperation. "And 'trying to murder'? Is the question about a successful murder, or a failed one? What sort of question is this?"

Sabine crept in and put her hands on Hera's shoulders, gently turning her around. "Let's leave the semantics to the murderers, shall we?"

"That young man needs some serious help," Hera insisted.

"Yeah, well, Ghost's at full capacity, so..." She determinedly propelled Hera out of the room. "Non-murderers exiting now! All you murderers carry on!"

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: since Hera and Sabine didn’t answer Festus’s question or ask a question of their own I will answer Festus’s question.

Darth Bane is the person I have no regrets trying to murder.

That son of a Bicca deserves to not be alive.

Who else has tried to kill Sith?

clone commander bossk likes this.
  12. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: *reluctantly raises hand* When I sliced Maul in half on Naboo, I honestly thought that was the end of him. I found out later that the shabuir had actually survived somehow. That was not a happy day.

Do you like tea?

13. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    General Hux: Indeed, bitter tarine tea is my favourite. It's also a known fact that tea always tastes better with cat hair in it.

Do you like the finer things in life?

14. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    Darth Festus: No. What's your favorite way to kill someone?

Darth Ferrus: You can't ask that question.

Festus: Why, does it make you squeamish?

Ferrus: No, I'm just pointing out that most of the people in here are not murderers.

Festus, looking around: They're not? Where the hell are we?

Ferrus, shoving his brother out of the thread: Come on, idiot, let's go...

What do you consider your most interesting attribute?

15. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Wes Janson leaned back, propping his boots on the desk before him. "Well, now. That's a difficult question. There are so many fascinating attributes about me to choose from. My sparkling wit? My unparalleled sense of humor? Of course my stunning good looks are in the mix. Not to mention my shooting skills. Or the ability to drive Wedge insane without ever breaking a single regulation. But I have to admit, I have it on good authority from a lovely and deadly lieutenant that it might be my extremely nice rear.

That said, a question for the masses, let's see... Let's take a page from Wedge's book and ask what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever worn?"

16. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Mace Windu: A dress. Specifically, a fancy ballgown. And a pink bow in my hair, because I had a giant 'fro at the time. You see, we were trying to protect a princess....

Has anyone ever used old pictures of you for blackmail?

Lady_Misty and Kit' like this.
  17. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Ilona Malek: My dear brother tried, with the pictures of me in that revealing leather armor. I retorted by reminding him I have some old family pictures of my own...

Do you sometimes wish you weren't the firstborn child of your family?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  18. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Adalia Durron : Try being the only one and then the go and get killed being Rebels leaving you alone at 14 with a massive estate to run. Good times.

Do you sometimes feel the odds are stacked against you?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  19. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Han Solo: Never tell me the odds.

What's the longest long shot you ever made?

20. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    HK-47: Answer - One hundred twenty kilometers with an Aratech sniper rifle. It was such a singularly magnificent shot that, were I a fragile, liquideous meatbag such as yourself, I might have wept for joy.

Query - Which of the organic meatbags in your life do you find most worthy of your pitiful meatbag affections?

21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Tsuin Pathfinder: we’d be here all day if every single one of them is named.

Would you unleash a monster for revenge?

22. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    General Hux: I have already unleashed a monster for revenge....Millicent! Cats are natural predators and I'm certain she will murder Kylo Ren in his sleep one day. Already she has planned elaborate assassination attempts without my knowledge--quite impressive for a cat that sleeps for 15 hours a day.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Jedi Knight Fett and Lady_Misty like this.
  23. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Ilona Malek: There was a time when I dreamt of living like the witches of Dathomir, after I saw a documentary about them as a young girl. Kind of ironic given my brother would later marry one of them, makeing me inlaws with a Clan Matriach.

Did you ever have had a pointless rivalry with someone who should/could have been a friend instead?

Bel505 likes this.
  24. Bel505

Bel505 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    Mara and Luke look at each other.

"Ye—"

"No," Luke's voice cut through Mara's before she can finish the single syllable.

Mara frowned at him, tilting her head.

"That never counted as a rivalry," Luke said firmly.

"I wanted to kill you."

Luke nodded his head. "So you claimed."

"Does that not count as a rivalry?"

"Did you ever try to kill me?"

"Well... no..."

"In fact as I recall we were never anything other than effective collaborators."

"I wouldn't let you have a weapon and threatened to shoot you after you saved my life."

"The relevant point being I saved your life."

Mara looked perplexed, then shook her head with a huff. "Sometimes I still don't understand how you perceive the world. I dreamed about killing you for years. I plotted your murder. All of that was pointless. We had a pointless rivalry." She waved her hand at the camera. "Let's move this back to safer ground. What's your favorite hobby?"

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  25. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Millicent the cat: Pooping in Kylo Ren's shoe.

What is your favorite kind of treat?

Nehru_Amidala and gizkaspice like this.