main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: I do. I know that we all become one with the Force, and yet . . . *looks out across the desert* Sometimes, the Force is quiet, and it's easy to wonder if anyone's listening at all.

Have you ever struggled to master a new skill?

2. Starith

Starith Jedi Master star 3

Apr 5, 2020
    (Hope this is OK to do. The idea to do a little comic thing out of this just kind of came to me..)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  3. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    @Starith let me get this straight--you took the time to make this beautiful artwork to answer a question in a thread that could have been easily answered by someone else in the meantime and just happened to also make it the most interesting reply we got so far? That is MASSIVE dedication ^:)^^:)^

Okay and to answer the question...

Finn: Well, in ten years or so I hope to meet my best friend, Rey, who will probably be a Jedi Grand Master by then or something. I also hope she doesn't have a cat because I don't like those.....

What's your favourite planet for a vacation get away?

4. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    The Miskara: Well, if by "vacation getaway" you mean conquest (I'm told other species mean something else), we Vagaari prefer planets where there is a lot to plunder. Csilla, the capital of the Chiss Ascendancy, would do nicely, now that you asked.

How would you deal with a pirate attack?

5. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Hondo: As my dear mama used to say, why wait for a pirate to attack you? You must simply attack them first! And if I am ever taken by surprise, I know that I can count on my good friend Obi-Wan Kenobi to come to my aid - after all, what else is being friends with a Jedi for?

Obi-Wan: *stares into the camera*

How do you get rid of an unwelcome . . . guest?

6. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Jabba the Hutt: [translated from the Huttese] I have found that having a trapdoor strategically placed can be very beneficial. If a visitor, welcome or not, becomes too tiresome, you can simply trigger the door, and the visitor drops out of sight and is no longer a problem. As a bonus, you can save a lot of money on pet food!

Have you ever had dealings with the mighty Hutt people?

7. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Amana Wentlas: I... haven't had the best experiences with Hutts, though that doctor I worked with in the Eternal Alliance wasn't that bad. Bit eccentric, though.

How did you meet the person you're romantically involved with now?

8. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Luke: *with a teasing smile* She saved my life.

Mara: *dryly* Leave it to you to have a selective memory, farmboy.

Luke: But you did. I was as good as dead in space when you heard my call. Then, after, you shot how many vornskrs off of me while we trekked through the jungle?

Mara: I only had to because I wouldn't let you have a weapon. You were my prisoner, remember?

Luke: *shrugs* I prefer to think of us as partners in survival.

Mara: And I kept you alive fully intending to kill you later.

Luke: But you didn't, did you? Now, aren't we both glad for that?

Mara: *huffs fondly*

What's your relationship with your enemies like?

9. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Chosen One star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    Darth Festus: Violent?

Darth Ferrus: Why do you say that like it's a question? What other answer is there?

Festus: *shrugs as he gazes off into the middle distance*

Ferrus: Okay then, I guess I'll ask a question...

Festus: *continues his quiet contemplation*

Ferrus: *rolls his eyes* What dumb accomplishment are you most proud of?

Chyntuck, Kahara and Mira_Jade like this.
  10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Obi-Wan: I guilt-tripped Han Solo into embezzling Jedi funds. Don’t tell Yoda.

(As told in the Queen Leia-verse)

Q: Will you ever admit to being wrong?

11. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    Eliskandro (OC): Oh, of course, dahling! I would absolutely admit to being wrong, I am a very humble Hutt, after all. Of course, this would require me to actually be wrong, which is a very unlikely occurence. What can I say? It comes with the fabulousness and all that.

What is your favourite fashion house? Please note that anything cheaper than Goochy & Offspring is frowned upon on these boards.

12. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    4yo Song!verse Mara: I like dresses when they're poofy. *quietly twirls in a dress with layers upon layers of glittery tulle*

Song!verse Padmé: *watches Mara with a smile* Most of my wardrobe is made by my personal designer, Ukla, but I like to support smaller fashion houses and independent textile suppliers from across the galaxy. Mara's dress, for example, is Iegoan shimmer-weave and hand-woven Ithorian silk, styled by Mihailo ai' Mihailo, an up-and-coming duo out of Beris.

What is a luxury you like to indulge in?

13. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Lando Calrissian: *laughing* Baby, what luxury DON'T I like to indulge in? I tell you, after making the Galaxy safe for democracy, I'm always ready to indulge!

Who was your first crush?

14. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kanda Surakira: Yoshi Mūnrokku, he’s so sweet and thoughtful. And I know he likes me too; he asks me and my Papa and brother a lot of questions about farming; questions he already should know.

What advice would you give to someone wanting to get into farming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Luke: Don’t try it on Tatooine. Or Dagobah. Actually, I can’t recommend a single place I’ve lived. Have you considered a normal job like deep-space dump truck pilot?

When was the last time you had a very wrong crush?

Last edited: May 4, 2023
  16. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Luke: So I went to rescue a Princess...ugh, yeah, I'd rather not talk about it.

Have you ever been on the receiving end of an embarrassing crush?

17. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Vyn: Ancestors, yes! I won’t go into too many details to protect the identities of everyone. But the short answer is estranged family members and a funeral. The individual who was crushing on me is a close family member, but didn’t know that because of the estrangement and the fact that I was using an alias to prevent a mix of being kicked out of the family home by those family members angry with me and getting arrested for illegal activities.

Now I can’t go back home until certain family members die because the family member loved what I told them of my career so much that they chased after me to join in the fun.

At least my boss doesn’t care about the new crew member and they found someone else.

Have you ever had to use an alias to attend a family funeral or family reunion?

18. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    Quinlan Vos: I stopped being welcome to family reunions since I killed my aunt. Yes, yes, I know, as a Jedi, I'm not really supposed to kill people, let alone become a kinslayer, but there you go. So the only way for me to even go to Kiffu would be to use an alias and hope the Guardians at the spaceport don't pay attention to me, 'cause they have my mug right there in their datapads. Which isn't what I do, of course. I'm Quinlan Vos, after all. I have better ways of sneaking around, and the Guardians never find out I was there.

Do you cook your own meals, or do you rely on others to cook them for you?

19. UltramassiveUbersue

UltramassiveUbersue Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2022
    Cae-Lin Kishanuka (OC):

Well now that I'm a Jedi Knight, I've got my own apartment with a kitchenette!
    [happy dance]
    Oh, this is so exciting! I get to make my own cheese!

So... who's the hottest Jedi Master? Asking for a friend.

Mira_Jade and Chyntuck like this.
  20. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Chosen One star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    Darth Festus: Wait, wait, give me a second, I've heard this one. *pauses dramatically* ...It's Anakin Skywalker.

Darth Ferrus: *eyeing him skeptically* I don't think that was supposed to be a joke.

Festus: Oh come on. Who's the hottest Jedi Master? The hottest??

Ferrus: What the hell are you babbling about?

Festus: The hottest Jedi... like, smoking hot??

Ferrus: ...

Festus: So hot he's practically on fire???

Ferrus: ...I hate you.

Festus: *smirks*

Ferrus: ...Wait, was Anakin Skywalker actually a Jedi Master?

Festus: DAMMIT.

Ferrus: What's one place you've traveled that you never want to go back to?

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Amne Palpatine: I have nightmares about Mon Calamari because I was doing charity work there when my husband was captured by Count Dooku.

What is the one family story you look forward to telling your kids?

UltramassiveUbersue and Chyntuck like this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Ryn: Well, unlike Vyn I have no problem telling my children the story of How I joined a band of pirates and met their mother with the help my-

*Vyn glares at Ryn*

Ryn: Actually, I guess that part of the story can go untold, or certain details can be omitted and those certain details can die with us.

What secrets do you plan on taking to your grave?

23. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Del: What secret do I plan on taking to my grave? *looks across at his family, sitting around The Lady's messy kitchen table laughing and joking* "That I am the reason that Rin, that Kithera as she was known back then..." *swallows hard* "That I am the reason that their mother murdered someone she truly loved."

Who do you feel the safest around?

UltramassiveUbersue likes this.
  24. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Han Solo: Well... (his wife smiles) Actually, I feel safest around Chewie.
    Leia: What?!!
    Han: (defensively) Hey, he's good with a blaster, knows all my secrets, even the ones I never told you, and don't get me started on his unarmed combat skills!
    Leia: WHAT??!!! WHAT SECRETS YOU NEVER TOLD ME????!!!
    The argument continues while Chewbacca preens.

What is the stupidest thing you ever argued over with your spouse?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    UltramassiveUbersue likes this.
  25. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Ulrika: Her fish...
    Elena: What? Since when are my pets stupid?!?
    Ulrika: Since... I don`t know you came up with the idea of taking flesh eating monsters at pets?
    Elena: Flesh eating? Most peoples pets eat meat, you do too! Why do you want to prohibit fish of all beings from doing so?
    Ulrika: I didn`t say I wanted to prohibit them from eating meat, just rather from eating my fingers.
    Elena: They are just playfull, they didn`t even leave a scar.
    Ulrika: We had to rush to the hospital, were the doctor thought I had been once again been wounded in battle!
    Elena: You made him believe that! Because you were too proud to admit it was fish who caused you such a wound.
    Ulrika: I did it for you sake, so you could keep your murder pets!
    Elena: How can you even say that?
    Ulrika: I am asking myself the same thing, which is why I say its the stupidest thing we ever argued about.
    Elena: So you do admit you find my pets stupid? Guess you will be sleeping on the couch this week....

Have you ever been "exiled to the couch" by your partner, and for what reason?

UltramassiveUbersue and Chyntuck like this.