main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "Droids and holotoons are the most entertaining thing in the world, especially in the winter!" ;)

How does one annoy a protocol droid?

Послато са SM-J510FN уз помоћ Тапатока

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Han Solo: "Don't you have that backwards? Goldenrod takes the cake when it comes to irritating! That's why when Leia and I had kids, we knew flat out we were not going to have a nanny droid!"

Q. What was the easiest lightsaber technique to master?

3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Aditi Grunewald: Blocking Blaster bolts.

Do you keep a record of your day to day life; or at least try to keep a record of your life?

4. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Mel K. (OC): A diary of sorts? We were always encouraged to keep one on Taris - it was a bit of a local fad - but I never really cared for writing.

What did you eat yesterday?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Lady_Misty likes this.
  5. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Emperor Valkor (OC): "A few treacherous disciples. You would do well to heed my warning, because my 'stomach' may not be as kind as a Sarlacc's."

Have you ever suspected someone of insulting you in a language you don't understand?

6. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    C-3PO: No. I understand over six million forms of communication. I can't understand why some seem to make it their life's purpose to try me, though. I suppose it's my lot in life.

What's your favorite type of droid?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    K2SO: "Take a rough guess."

What culture in the Galaxy fascinates you most?

Master_Lok and BookExogorth like this.
  8. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Yogar Lyste: I would have to say mouse droids. They are quite helpful when you are on the larger ships. Also, it's quite funny when I unleash Imperial Princess Rhiannon on one. She's just figured out crawling, and since they are the closest things in size to a seven month old, she crawls after them. To her, they are a potential playmate, as I shall now demonstrate. *places Rhiannon on the ground*
    Rhiannon: Aah! *squeals and coos while crawling over to mouse droid*
    mouse droid: *sqeaks in terror and flees, only to be followed by The Imperial Cutie*
    Yogar (proudly): See what I mean?

If you could pilot the ship of your choosing, what would it be?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lakshmi Sutākirā I would fly a Sakura Fighter! My Aunt Swati has flown them and says they are some of the best fighters so i want to fly one but since I am training to be a Priestess I will not be able to pilot one.

What is your favorite scent?

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mara Skywalker: Velanie flowers. I had them in our honeymoon suite.

Q. Most romantic anniversary?

Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  11. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Breha Solo (OC): Our first anniversary. We were still living in Theed at the time. I had just found out that we were expecting. We did the dinner and flowers thing, but afterwards we went out to the marketplace at night and strolled around (no wine for me, you understand). We got to a little boutique that sold baby items and Blue surprised me by buying a little blanket for the baby. He was so excited about showing me the blanket and it was clear how happy he was about the baby, and I just fell in love with that man all over again.

Q. what was the worst accident you were ever involved in?

12. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Zolph Vaelor (OC): "There was that one time I was flying an older Corellian YT-series freighter and forgot that it had an asymmetrically-placed cockpit. I would say don't tell General Solo, but it already became a meme on the HoloNet. The more traumatic incidents that came before and after weren't really accidents so much as purposefully-engineered events designed to kill or break me."

Q: Is there a planet that you absolutely want to steer clear of?

13. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Luke Skywalker: The planet where trees shoot Force Lightning. Because I've experienced Force Lightning. Not a fan.

Han wants to hear a story about a time you and your friends partied a little too hard. Probably so he has an excuse to tell about some of the times we had a couple too many and did dumb crap. For some reason he seems to be actually proud of that stuff.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles (OC): Um... well... this year's Fan Fiction Awards... the Imperial Guards had this "Better Red than Dead" party... uh... you really just had to be there. I'm not saying any more.

Ever been to Takodana?

15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sensei Sitara: Yes, Maz is a lovely person and always knows the best people to hook me up with from anything to rides or more information. I hope my students have taken notes and will remember Maz and pass the knowledge on so a thousand years from now she will be helping us; unless someone does something stupid and she cuts ties with us.

Greatest moment?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  16. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne: Hard to pick just one, and though the Force-ghosts of the Jedi Council would probably have metaphysical pittins to hear me say it, most of them involve my family—when Raissa and I were married, the births of our children. If that makes me a failure as a Jedi....well, whatever...

What’s your greatest failure?

17. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Leia Organa: Not doing more to oppose the Military Disarmament Act. I understand why Mon Mothma supported it, but we were both naive in believing that the Imperial forces would honor the terms of the Concordance and disarm. I suppose, technically, they did honor it; it never occurred to any of us that the New Order would rise. I could have been more forceful, I could have even challenged her for the first seat on the Provisional Council, but I had so much respect for her; it seemed wrong. Every day, though, I wish I had done it; I think I could have mustered the vote to oust her. It would have been a sad end to her legacy, but Snoke would never have been able to make the First Order the threat it is now.

Do you have any close friends of a different species to you?

18. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "Yes, my neighbour, Gredda."

Would you ever marry a being of a different species from yours?

19. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan (OC): "I once had a human as a mate, so I think the answer is pretty obvious. As for general preference, I only prefer they fall on the humanoid spectrum. Only downside is that since most species can't regenerate, my wife back home is the only one I can kriff, and thus my interspecies relationships never involve that."

What are your experiences with Dark Force users, if any?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Darth Bane ordered the murder of nearly everyone in my village, my sister and i were the only survivors as well as attacks all over my homeworld. I have been trying to find him for years so I can kill him but he keeps eluding me.

Favorite music?

21. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    (young) Tendra Risant: "Steamy Wasaka Stew! Steamy Seconds is a great album, and Antonio Nokaarbe and Sassvar Graba are sooo handsome!"

Do you forgive? If not, why? If yes, why?

Findswoman likes this.
  22. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra Bridger: Have I had any experience with Dark Siders? Uh, yeah...Darth Vader, Maul, and, like, four different Inquisitors. They’ve tried to kill me, turn me, use me, and feed my soul to Nightsister ghosts. If I never run into another one of those creeps again, it’ll be too soon.

Oops, didn’t see the other question, so, hey, why not, I’ll answer it, too. Yeah, I try to forgive. Jedi aren’t supposed to give in to revenge. It’s been a hard lesson to learn (see above about certain Dark Siders), but I do my best.

What’s your opinion on the Jedi non-attachment doctrine?

23. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Satine Kryze: It sucks.

How would you drown your sorrows if you were hopelessly in love with somebody you couldn't have?

24. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Han Solo: A couple of buckets of Whyren's Reserve should do the trick.

What did you think of Kylo Ren's latest interview? It was all over the HoloNet.

25. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Anakin Skywalker’s Force Ghost: (facepalm) I want my helmet back. How could my grandson be so easily manipulated? How could he fall for the Dark Side’s lies? Wasn’t he listening to ....STOP LAUGHING OBI-WAN!

How far would you go to help a friend in need?