main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Character lending

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Neon Star, Dec 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Okay, I might regret this later, but, I am curious. So I have decided to lend out two of my characters for now, to see how someone else writes them. All you have to do is not kill, abuse is fine (but not too much, I have to put them back together you know.) ;) Romance is fine as well, but not too intense. You have to let me know if you are going to use one or both of them by either posting here or PMing me, and please post a link here when you start. Also, be sure just to give me a little credit for them.

If you need more info or have questions,PM me or post here.

Name: Atrus
    Species: Jagaar (huminoid cat that stands on two legs and has human hands, is a shape changer and has other powers) but appears human
    Hair color: Jagaar: black, Human: red/gold/brown
    Eye color: crystal green
    Weapons: double bladed lightsaber, purple/blue blades, dagger, blaster
    Personiality: amused at a great deal of things, serious, honored bond, warrior, friendly
    History: It would take too long, just ask me if you are intrested in her.

Name: Tobias ShootingStar
    Species: human
    Build: 6?4, muscular, handsome
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Eye color: green/blue
    Hair color: blond/brown
    Weapons: dagger, blaster, and blue/green bladed lightsaber
    Defenses: weapons and fighting skills
    Personality: Friendly but haunted, Hates to talk about his past. Is great in a fight and is a really good escape artist. It takes a lot to get him angry, unlike his long ago Master Atrus Aidan. When he gets disturbed or upset, he cuts himself off for a while.
    History: He was born in the lower levels of Coruscant. His parents were murdered when he was five years old. At ten, Atrus Aidan, who was just returning to the Jedi Order after being a rouge Jedi for the last ten years, found him. She returned to the Temple with him and took him as her second and final Padawan. Two years later, Vader began the Jedi Purge. The Order of Gray agreed that Tobias was the last hope for the Gray and had him placed in carbinite. About twenty years later, he was released and began his life again as a scavenger in the lower levels of Coruscant. Luke Skywalker found him and took him in three years after he had been freed. Luke then adopted him when he was sixteen. Luke finished his regular training while he taught himself more of the Gray.

2. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    That's a good idea Neon Star.

3. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  4. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
  5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    That's a terrific idea!

I do have a question, in relation to Obi, or Ani, how old would Tobias be?

6. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    When Anakin turns, Tobias is somewhere between ten and twelve. So if Anakin is about twenty five or so when he turns, Obi-wan would be in his late thirties, early forties.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    OK! I was just wonder. Don't have any ideas right now for a fic, but you never know when the plot bunnies will attack ;)

8. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    Lending out characters is cool. My character Lawg Skrak has been lent out to many different authors. That is why he is so popular now.

:)

9. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    People can use my character, in fact, people SHOULD use my character. He's death. just don't make him TOO serious:

Name: Death
    Aliases: Grim Jedi, Dark Lord of the Dead
    Hair: hair? he's a skeleton!
    Eyes: supernovas, an eternal blackness with supernovas for pupils

Job: Carrying the dead to what they believe will happen after death, Riding out with the other four, sometimes five if Chaos wants to join Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence in ther ride that preceeds the end of the universe. Getting pretty damn close with the Vong and all.

Lightscythe color: Microscopic, can't really see. more blackish

Person he trusts most: Death of Reptiles, even Death has to have a little bit of him that can do what it wants withoput much obligation.

Person he distrusts most: He doesn't socialize much, he meets everyone but they leave soon after.

Other friends: erm... yeah... other friends... rriiight

Greatest Strength: Being Death
    Greatest Weakness: Being a diety, if people stop believing in him, he will disappear

Accomplishments: Serpindile was hard, Death rides a very strong horse, but all those religious beliefs!

Most related quote: He's real. -- Anyone

Anything else:
    Nothing yet... I'll expand on his Character later...

Most surprising thing:
    its a wooden scythe, with a lightsabre type blade sticking out... no mechanics at all. Hmm

PS: that was right out of the "Post your original Character's profiles here" thread

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hehe, are you a Terry Pratchett reader?

11. Jedi_Joon

Jedi_Joon Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2001
    I'm just sort of randomly throwing myself in here to say that....

TERRY PRACHETT rocks!!! His teaming w/Neil Gaiman had to be one of the best things to happen to British Humor Writing EVER.

Okay, leaving now...

12. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    Damn right. Look at me, for example! Lawg Skrak has his whole line of merchandise 'cause of me!

13. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I love Terry Pratchett, he;s the funniest, my stories are much like his... and theres Death.

14. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.