main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Characters fate's in your own canon

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Fallen Jedi Master, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    do we have a Canon or Old Eu depiction of average Torgutan life span and aging rates. Both the Mandalorian show in Canon and K'Khurk in legends lead to a possibility she could be alive and active since while they do not establish her species average life span of aging rate do establish that both vary wildly species to species

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Fel Corvax likes this.
  2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Just checked Togruta in legends according to Wookieepedia can live up to 94 standard years.

Given her force sensitivity, I could see Ahsoka doing better than that.

Assuming say a 100 for her connection to the light side and not be too long-Ahsoka being born it seems in 36 BBY, she’d be in her eighties by the time of the end of the legends continuity(novel wise Crucible).

And would be well past a normal Togruta’s lifespan by Legacy.

In legends she may have not maintained a great connection to the force to extend her lifespan. But to be generous and say she did-we can maybe add another decade or two to her life(as even most human Jedi don’t get beyond the normal human lifespan in the GFFA-very few make it to 200).

But assuming she didn’t die prematurely in legends-she’d most likely have passed on by no later than 70 ABY. Assuming she extended well past the normal Togruta lifespan, and that is no by no means assured.

Given she isn’t with Luke’s new order-I think we can assume(barring her being there but the text ignoring her), she either lived in obscurity, was unaware of Luke’s order or chose to keep her distance from it.

My headcanon(if she survived which I go back and forth on) is the latter. She felt guilty over what happened to Anakin and the Jedi, feeling that if she had stayed-perhaps her presence would have prevented her master’s fall, she beat herself up over this for years, she also resented the Jedi for their lack of trust in her, and while she was aware of Luke’s order and held it no ill will(and privately was happy Anakin’s son had done what he could not) made no effort to contact it or Luke, and Luke and the rest of the skysolos had no idea she was even still alive.

But that is my headcanon.

Also legends Ahsoka knew she wasn’t powerful or experienced enough to be involved in the rebellion-so no Lothal or anything like that. She knew if she encountered Vader or the inquisitors it would be her death, and so stayed away from actively opposing the empire.

But that’s just my headcanon.

Anyone else have their thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  3. Legends Ventress teached Lumiya both Starkiller clones were defeated

Fel Corvax likes this.
  4. The Emotional Jedi

The Emotional Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

May 18, 2021
    The fate of the characters in the First Canon

The First Canon is basically the Old Expanded Universe as it is, but without all the stories that occur between the NJO and Legacy, and without the stories about the resurrection of the Emperor (Dark Empire/Crimson Empire). Therefore, the characters whose fate changes drastically are exclusively those who are involved in these stories.
    Palpatine dies in Episode VI, and REMAIN DEAD! I really don’t know how the authors of Lucasfilm came up with the idea of resurrecting the Emperor, but in this Canon he dies by the hand of Anakin and remains dead;
    After the Yuuzhan Vong War and the Dark Nest Crisis the Galaxy is completely rebuilt and all the main characters live a happy and quiet life. There are no more Skywalker who fall to the Dark Side and no other major galactic conflicts until the Sith-Imperial War. Jacen and Jaina live a quiet and happy life and remain in the Jedi Order; Jaina marries Jagged Fel in 40 ABY; Luke and Mara remain a couple and continue to take care of Ben; Ben becomes Jacen’s Padawan and his abilities continue to grow until he becomes a Jedi Knight.

The fate of the characters in the Second Canon

The Second Canon is basically the Disney's Canon as it is, but without all the post-Episode VI material and without the last two seasons of Rebels, so the only characters whose fate changes drastically are the protagonists of Rebels.
    After the clash with Vader, Ahsoka survives and decides to go into exile again to get away from all conflicts and live a quiet and peaceful life on some planet of the Outer Ring. When Anakin redeems himself and returns to the Light before the death, she perceives all that, and therefore she can finally be at peace with herself by being aware that her Master came back to the Light;
    All the other protagonists of Rebels (Ezra, Kanan, Hera, Sabine and Rex) attempt to liberate the planet Lothal fron the Empire and eventually manage to do so, but die heroically in the attempt. All this happens between Episode V and Episode VI;
    Maul manages to find Obi-Wan in Tatooine and the two confront each other, but Maul ends up dead at the hands of Kenobi. All this happens after the Han Solo movie and before Rogue One.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Fel Corvax likes this.
  5. Fel Corvax

Fel Corvax Jedi Master star 3

May 19, 2020
    Satele Shna lived to a ripe old age and reconcikled with Theron. Also I believe legends ahsoka met up wiyh luke evntually and they bonded with one another, but Ahsoka could not bring herself to be with him anymore as she felt responsible for all that happend with his father.

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.