main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters you probably shouldn't like, yet somehow do

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by poor yorick, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Two characters, mostly. Kyp definetly. (though I know lots of people hate him, and he does have his bad points.)

And Nen Yim! She's my absolute favorite character, even though the Yuuzhan Vong are supposed to be religious fanatics from, erm, somewhere. (I was going to say from outer space, then I realized that that was perfectly true. :p )

2. Ars_longa

Ars_longa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    Heh, I know why I like Kyp. Hey, I love the man and I can list you at least 50 reasons why I do. But if this is about the unlikeable characters you like... I have to say Thrackan Sal-Solo. I know he's a slime, but I think he rocks in Ylesia, big time. :)

A.

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Jadzia made a point to learn Klingon martial arts, Danni did not. I did not say it was an exact parallel.

4. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    Personally, I'm rather fond of Piett. He's my fav Imp next to Vader.

5. vader_incarnate

vader_incarnate Force Ghost star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    I hate most of the NJO characters and 'ship J/TK when I give it half a thought, but I kinda sorta maybe like the idea of Danni Quee. ;) I mean, gee, a Force-sensitive scientist. If nothing else, it's gotta be a living heck trying to work the Force into your nice rectangular prism clean-cut view of the world with atoms and molecules and stars only know what else. Does the Force work for you if you don't really believe it exists? Can you believe in the Force while suscribing to a strictly scientific view of the galaxy?

Anyway. :p That was my rambling of the day.

6. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    To me J/D is like Leia/Isolder in that I don't like the thought of them in a 'ship, but I like both of 'em fine otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.