main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Charlotte Church

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Jedi_Padawan_Padme, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Hello all over there in Wales. I'm across the ocean in Canada!
    I just want to say that Charlotte Church is amazing. I love her voice!!! What's more amazing is that she's younger than me! (Only by 2 months. lol). Even my Grandma loves her (I swear Charlotte's like her favorite singer!).
    Anyways....that's all I have to say! Bye!

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Hey - it's not nice to get a Fan Force worth of horny guys thinking we actually have a girl here, and THEN go mentioning the ocean in the way! :p ;)

3. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    lol.
    sorry. [face_blush]
    but now that you mention it's all guys in here, I'm thinkin it might be weird to post in here.......jk. I don't care.
    You guys have the same time as England right? Like, you're the Greenwich time? I'm just wondering.

4. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Yep, which makes it 1:44am here....I need a life, or I need to lose this insomnia.

5. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    She is a good singer, but its not my kind of music. Talented though, she is.

6. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    Well, I like her newest cd cuz it's mostly songs from musicals. There are a couple opera ones and a couple celtic. There are a couple other ones too. I really like them.

7. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    Like I said, I have nothing against her. Its just that I prefer Reggae and Trip Hop. Her ability as a singer is outstanding and she seems like a genuine person though.

I hope she keeps on carrying the flag for Wales around the rest of the world.

8. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Amen.

9. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    Who saw the closing ceremonies? Cuz Charlotte sang "The Prayer" with Josh Groban. I think it was really cool that they put that song right before they estinguished the flame. It was just the best song for it. Plus they were amazing....(unlike Christina who made it so obvious that she was lip-syncing. lol).

10. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    I only seen some of it, the part where the pictures of some of the memorable moments from the games which were projected onto white sheets being held like flags was good.

Winter Games are not my thing, The World Cup in June is the highlight of my year (After of course a great film coming in May).

:cool:

11. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    Other than the reference to Star wars....you sound just like my father. He basically said, starting on the 31st, I will not be taping my soap on the days he's working cuz the games will be being taped. lol.

12. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    Your dad sounds like he knows what he likes, good on him. The world will stop for 30 days, and with the pubs open here at 6.30am it should be fun.

I wonder how many will take sickies off work?

:)

13. MomentOfTriumph

MomentOfTriumph Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    im her offical stalker

14. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Aug 20, 2001
    that was obviously a joke (I'm hoping....) but I'm sorry, that's just wrong.....
    I looked at your profile MoF...you're 31, she's 16....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.