main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN " CHASE " figure's anyone?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Have you ever been in the toy isle at Wal-Mart or Target and seen the same guy in the HOT WHEELE section of the store? Well odds are he was there trying to capture the elusive " CHASE " car. This mourning I found out some Exciting / Not so exciting news that has been in the rumor stages for a wile now.

I just downloaded the Star Wars Action News Podcast (from Review Star Wars - the one with Part 1 of their Steve Sansweet interview, and they talk about rumors from various Star Wars toy lines, and they are saying the chase figures will be repacked figures with foil cards/card backs.

They also talk about the actual "Bounty Hunt" figures, and say that these will consist of only figures that are "Bounty Hunters and their prey" - such as Fett, Han, Leia Boussh, etc., and you have to look on the back of the cards to see if they are "Bounty Hunt" figures...and the backs will have a sticker that are bounty stickers that you can cut out and send in (rumored to be 10) to get the George Lucas as Stormtrooper figure. More in the podcast, but there are some more rumors. This kind of talk is running rapped all over many SW info web site's, So if you wanna read more up on this try the rebel scum and jedidefender.com's forum board's. Oddly enough , this thread is not in our own TF.net forums.

If this is true, It will either make some of us ( Hoosier Alliance figure collector's ) say enough is enough or like me , I say...... BRING THEM ON!

My two credit's.......

Eric

2. umop_apisdn

umop_apisdn Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2004

oooh. i'm a big fan of podcasts, so it's nice to see some star wars oriented programming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.