main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatty Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Terra, Nov 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Soooooo....in a vain(?) effort to engage some activity here, I'll start this :)

What's everyone up to this weekend?

2. Bash

Bash Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Terra, why not just come over to the main FF-UK board. There's always something going on there :)

3. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Maybe I'm too much of a patriot! I spend most of my time in Community, was just hoping I could get some life here.

4. Bash

Bash Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I'm afraid I think your efforts wil be in vain... after Northern England, this is the quietest UK forum :(

5. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    Yeah i noticed that maybe it needs a Newport Boy to liven it up............ maybe not then come on lads and lasses.

6. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Ugh...too hungover to post almost...still have the taste of sick in my mouth....thought I'd share that :(

7. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    UP, damnit, UP!

8. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Fellow Welshmen & Women

We should all get out our Kazoo's and liven this forum up, this should be a place to party instead of being half dead all the time.

AOTC is less than 2 months away, and I cant bloody wait. I hope the same goes for all of you too.

Its obvious that from most of Terra's posts, he's turned to alcohol in his anticipation for this film. Its going to rock folks.

Terra thanks for starting this thread and hopefully people will chat in here. If not then I myself will turn to alcohol and the next person begging for your money down Queen Street for a bottle of whiskey will be me, help this thread and make it last.

:)

9. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Amen, brother.

We need to organise a Fan Force piss-up. That'll put this forum on the map! :D

Who's with me!? :D

10. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I'm all for that Terra, I wouldnt mind making May 16th into a day to remember. We could have a fanforce piss up and see the greatest sci fi film in years on the same day.

11. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    :D Cool, cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.