main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chewbacca fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Tchewbacca, Jun 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    EU Senate Announcement

After pages of debate and bickering, the Constitution has saved the Senate. According to Amendment 2, the Senate must vote out a Minister, so for one thing, I am still Min. of State.

Since we have not had elections, we go to the next in line, myself and Shedao15, who will share power. I was Min. of State, 2nd in command and acting Chancellor while DS5 was out and Shedao15 was Min. w/o Portfoio/#3 in command, and so now, we are sharing the title of Acting Chancellor until the Senate gets back on its feet and we have enough (more than 15) members to make a new vote for Chancellor.

I will not be running in that election, as of this time.

As a Chancellor, I would like to extend the olive branch to the Chewbacca Fan Club, and ask for your assisstance, membership and guidance in these bold new times.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing your representative in the Senate.

2. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    oooo.... Represtentives.

TChewbacca: Its in the OT Misc images section.

3. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember someone was saying that they wanted to see the SW holiday special. I FOUND A COPY!!!! Its a free copy that you can download on your computer. The WHOLE thing!!!

Go to http://www.blueharvest.net/ and visit their viedo clips slection. I'm dowloading it now. Its like 1 hr and 35 min long so Its only at like 3% now. But as soon as I found it I came racing over here. I haven't seen it yet but hey now I don't have to bootleg a copy!

Its at 4% ACK! I'm excited. I've wanted to see this for a long time but couldn't cuz the only way to get it was to boot leg a copy but I found one!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Okay I think thats all I had to say. :)

~Crystal

4. Tchewbacca

Tchewbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2001
    Good for you crystal. Its quiet around here to quiet. we need to start a conversation. How about where were you when Chewie died?
    I was probably not doing anytheing until my friend told me{Rouge Null}. Hes lending me the njo. I'm on Heros trial.

5. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I was probably on the computer.

I remember when I read about it though. I found some NJO page and at first I wasn't going to read the NJO until I learned that Chewie died and I was a little curious as to how it happened so I bought the NJO and kinda became hooked. I read VP in my room and liked the book very much. I couldn't put it, or the next two NJO books, down. I had a tear slip down my cheek when I read the way Han blamed Anakin for it.

By the way I watched the Holiday Special and so did my dad. It was really hard to understand cuz it was so small and grany and they were all talking wookiee. Lumpy was a little brat in there though, that I could tell, I liked the way that they all greated Han, as if he were a part of the family, and they way that Chewie and Mala were reunited. They treated Han as one of their own and I really liked that. I didn't find it as awful as people described it but it wasn't brillant either.

~Crystal

6. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    checking in...

7. Tchewbacca

Feb 19, 2001
    Hi anything new wtih all my loyal subjects{what few are around} I'm fine Im just starting to read Cloak of Deception . have any of you read it.

8. Darth_Randall

Darth_Randall Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2001
    Hey,
    I am sorry I didn't come back.

I moved houses and lost my internet for awhile.

Hope I can still come around here?

9. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    you're still welcome, of course.
    I am and I haven't exactly been here all that often, like crystal417 and Tchewbacca.

and lets put this thread a little higher UP, shall we?

10. RogueNull

RogueNull Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2001
    Hello all. It's me, the new and improved RogueNull! Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm finally back and will become a more active member of this fan club.

11. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    Welcome back Rogue[/]Null!

12. Tchewbacca

Feb 19, 2001
    Hi ya'll. I'm here to male a proposal. What do you guys think of making this a Wookie fan club to give me your opinion.

13. Rouge Null

Rouge Null Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    I agree Tchewie

14. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I agree.

Sorry for not being around, though not much has changed, I've just been SO busy with shcool, practice, and meetings. Anyway I'm back (for Labor Day weekend anyway) after that I don't know when I'll be able to stop by again.

15. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    arise, o thread

16. Tchewbacca

Feb 19, 2001
    Hi faithful posties.

I found out that Yarua is a wookie senator from Cloak of Deception.

17. Tchewbacca

Feb 19, 2001
    hello, wereis everybody?
    Did we lose any one on tuesday?
    I hope not.
    If anyone lost a loved one My depest sympathy goes out to you.

18. Rouge Null

Apr 24, 2000
    Everybody has left for greener pastures my seldom her friend. see ya on the flipside.

PS: I'm checking into the Senate's rules for representation it it. Who want's to join the federation of small threads and clubs?

19. AurraMouse

AurraMouse Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 1, 2001
    Would this thread be interested in joining the federation of small clubs? If so, PM me.

20. Tchewbacca

Feb 19, 2001
    Faithful citizens. What is your opinion of the Federation? Should we join? Its up to you.

21. Rouge Null

Apr 24, 2000
    I will PM all the Members of this thread, and take a consensus. We will probably join soon.

22. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    I say join the federation.

23. Tchewbacca

Feb 19, 2001
    where is every one. they haven't come in a long time. I will start a discusion. Why do you think they killed of chewie?

24. Rouge Null

Apr 24, 2000
    Tchewie, they killed him off to pop the bubble.

Also, myself, RJ, and Crystal want to join the federation of small clubs. Since Tchewie only shows up once a week, I will leave this open for a week, if anyone else want to vote.

25. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Hey all!

Geeze not much has changed has it??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.