main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldPrincess

GoldPrincess Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2001
    What would happen if Padme had a daughter before Anakin turned evil, then he came back for the girl and raised her as a Sith in the Empire, then Palpatine's concubines stole her away and incased her in ice, and decades later Luke finds her, doesn't know who she is, but brings her to his academy while the Solo kids are there?(I know, run-on sentence, so take a lightsaber and kill me.)

2. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Sounds good.

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  4. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    Okay, here's some of it. But I should warn you- I'm not a good writer. Feel free to jump in at any time and add to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Padmé marveled at the baby that lay in her arms. She?s so beautiful! It?s as if the whole universe had been laid at my feet again.
    The door flew open, and in dashed a handsome young man. ?Obi-Wan finally gave up trying to get me to meditate, even though he still says it?s for my own good,? Anakin explained as he sat down on the edge of the bed and put his arm around his wife?s shoulders. Padmé leaned back into him, suddenly weary from the multiple hours of labor. He glanced down at her worriedly. ?Are you all right??
    She nodded, and looked back at their newborn daughter. ?What shall we name her?? she asked. Anakin cocked his head, and suddenly a memory came flashing back.
    Are you an angel?
    ?What?s the Naboo word for ?angel???
    Padmé thought a minute and answered, ?Ehlaena. Why??
    ?Well, she?s going to have my last name, but shouldn?t she have something of her mother??
    Padmé laughed and kissed Anakin?s cheek. ?You?re so sweet,? she told him. He raised his eyebrows.
    ?Sweet? I?m just telling you the truth, angel. So Ehlaena it is??
    ?Ehlaena it is,? Padmé agreed.
    As if responding to her name, Ehlaena?s eyes opened and she gurgled softly. Anakin bent over her and stared into eyes the exact shade of his own. ?Hey, little one,? he whispered. Ehlaena reached up with tiny hands and he took one in his own. Padmé smiled at the sight, and thought, Already Daddy?s little girl, Ehlaena?
    Ehlaena turned her gaze on her mother and pulled a loose lock of Padmé?s hair with her free hand. Padmé felt a chill run down her spine as something soft and shy brushed her mind.
    Definitely Daddy?s little girl, the young senator realized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now!!! Comments? Critiques?

5. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh, just another warning- the beginning may be kind of boring. Sorry! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Three years later.....

Ehlaena sat crosslegged on the ground, watching Adi Gallia in rapt fascination. The jedi master opened her eyes and frowned.
    "Ehlaena, how can you expect to be a jedi if you won't meditate? Patiance is a virtue that will get you very far in life. Now please try!"
    Obediently Ehlaena closed her eyes and blanked her mind. She shivered as an image came to her.

Hot, swirling liquid immersing whatever touched it. Closer and closer it came, the firey colors bubbling up and burning her skin. She lost her grip and began to fall-

She jumped up with a cry. Adi leapt to her feet, too. "What is it? What's wrong?" the woman demanded.
    Ehlaena ran to her and threw her arms around her waist. "Da..da..daddy!" she sobbed. Adi knelt to comfort her as just another woman entered the meditation chamber.
    "Master Gallia, Padmé just collapsed. She has a raging fever, and the doctors don't know if they can do anything to help," Rabé explained. "I thought maybe you could do something."
    Adi nodded, handed the still weeping child over to her nurse, and left for the former senator's chambers. Rabé lead Ehlaena over to a couch, sat down, and pulled her onto her lap.
    "Now, why the tears?" she asked. Ehlaena just let out another sob and buried her face in Rabé's shoulder. Rabé stroked the copper-highlighted blond hair and let her cry.
    She must miss Anakin, Rabé thought. After all, he has been gone for two months now. I hope nothing's happened to him- it would be completely unbearable for both Ehlaena and Padmé. But that's silly- Obi-Wan's gone to find him, and they'll be back soon.
    I hope.

A dark cylinder in the corner suddenly came to life, and the droid floated over. HRV7 was given to Ehlaena as a birthday present from her father. Anakin had made it himself, and Ehlaena had nicknamed it "Harvey". Now it came to see why its mistress was upset.
    "Miss Ehlaena, are you perfectly fine?" it inquired in a mechanical voice. Ehlaena shook her wavy curls and hugged Rabé tighter. Harvey and Rabé looked at each other- each one wondering what could possibly be wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease write replies!! I want to know if I should just drop it now and put everyone out of their misery, or keep going. ?[face_plain]

6. darkEmpress02

darkEmpress02 Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2001
    I get lost when too many people talk about too many things that confuse me too much! But I do like it >I think<, even though it confuses me when too many people get stolen and don*t know who they are, but I*ll steal the advice of jacen200015: TRY IT!

Ciao
    ~darkEmpress02~*

7. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    darkEmpress02: Oh, gee, thanks Master! I really hope this isn't going to be like that other story I wrote that was "too confusing". (We wouldn't speak for months!!!)

Mayo_Solo and jacen200015: Thanks for your encouragment!!!! :)

8. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Keep writing, you are doing fantastic so far. :) :) ;)

9. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks, jacen200015!I'm glad you like it. I don't think anybody's every said I was doing that good a job before- it means a lot. :) Thanks again! Here's some more:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Padmé's eyes were closed, and she felt weaker than she ever had. She couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something had happened to Anakin- something bad. To take her mind off him(she always had a sense of loss when she thought of him and he wasn't there), she concentrated on Ehlaena. Master Gallia said the girl was impatient- but then again, what child of the Chosen One wouldn't be? She didn't like meditation; she'd rather practice with a lightsaber(something toddlers weren't supposed to do, but Master Windu and Master Yoda favored her). Padmé smiled inwardly. Ehlaena was certainly Anakin's daughter. Of course, she'd known that ever since Ehlaena had touched her mind as a newborn.
    Rabé slipped in silently, and Padmé jerked herself from her reveries. The handmaiden was carrying Ehlaena, and the three-year-old seemed to be asleep. Rabé gently laid her down next to Padmé, and Ehlaena curled up against her mother.
    "She's been crying all morning," Rabé whispered. "Master Gallia said she started when they were meditating- about the same time you fell unconscious."
    Padmé nodded in thanks, and Rabé left as quietly as she had entered. A soft, barely audible humming noise entered before she shut the door, and Harvey floated in. The black droid settled down on the nightstand beside the large canopied bed and watched patiently, on the alert for any signs of danger.
    "Lae?" Padmé whispered. Ehlaena stirred, and sat up, blinking eyes that hadn't changed in color since she was born. "What's wrong, nightingale?"
    "Daddy," Ehlaena whispered. She sniffled, and rubbed the back of her hand over her nose. Padmé tsked and wiped the small nose with a tissue.
    "What about Daddy?" She asked.
    Ehlaena gazed at her. "Mommy, he told you."
    Padmé had grown used to people with Force ability, but coming from Ehlaena, this wasn't a natural way of acting. "When did he tell me?"
    "Earl'r." Ehlaena was still learning to talk.
    "How did he tell me?" Padmé asked, afraid she knew the answer.
    "Dream."
    Padmé drew in a breath- horrified. Force, no! Please, no! Don't let this be the truth!
    Ehlaena sniffled again. "Mommy?" she asked, brokenly. Padmé held out her arms and tried to comfort her child. But questions kept running through her mind.
    Why? I know why I know: Anakin and I have a bond. But why make a child see? A child of only three year?
    Why?

10. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I'm really enjoying this. I just want to make sure I've got things correct: Ehlaena is three years older than Luke & Leia? Keep writing!

11. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    yeah a post. keep writing,

12. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    YEAH! I have another reader! :):) Welcome, Tych_sel! Yes, Ehlaena's three years older than the twins. They aren't born yet, though. Jacen200015, thanks for responding again!

13. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    Happy St. Patrick's day!!! Remember: don't wear green on Fridays. The leprechauns don't like it, and will curse you with bad luck! :p ;) :)

14. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody! GoldPrincess, keep writing, I love this story

Katie

15. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    Hi Katie! Glad you like it. I'm so happy I have readers! :) :D

16. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
  17. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    Is it just me, or has the site...changed a little? ?[face_plain]

18. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    keep writing.

19. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    keep up the good work!

20. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Helloooooo!! Is anybody here? Please post GoldPrincess!!! Or we might start a mob or something.:)

Katie

21. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Oh oh more please. Great post and job so far.

22. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    GoldPrincess, are even here anymore? We need a post! Please!!!! This is a really awesome story!

Katie

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    post soon. UP!!

24. GoldPrincess

Oct 8, 2001
    ::Stares in horror at screen:: Start a mob?!?! I didn't know you liked the story that much! And yes, I'm still here. For reasons I can't fathom, my teachers have decided that it would be nice to assign us a million projects(we can forget that I knew about the book report for about a month)... if anyone cares. I'll try really hard and get up another post soon. Welcome to the story, JediFalcon!

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    hmmm, a mob sounds like a good idea. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.