main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chill Mike D says: Be Cool With the Ex.

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Chill_Mike_D, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chill_Mike_D

Chill_Mike_D Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    It is dark. It is late. You are in a state of Smooth Slumber, sawing the Sleep Lumber but good. Then your phone rings, and of all things you fear, this is what you dread the Most: The Former-Lady is on the line, putting an end to your Rest-Most-Fine. But be cool, my brotha. Keep your head as you lie in your bed. Do not Playa-Hate your Ma'am Most Great. For she is not a bump in the path that you must jump with your wrath, but rather she is the road itself, and you never know when you might have to travel Her Way Again. So do not fret. Rather, have courage. She likely means you no harm even if she's drunk so keep your charm and do not act like a punk. Sour Grapes turn into Fine Wine with Time, my Soldier. Bottoms Up.

Chill :cool:

2. Jotun Denal

Jotun Denal Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
  3. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    um, how do you think of these topics?

:cool:

4. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Actually, Mike, that's pretty cool -- but what do you take me for? A fool?

5. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    now my problem would be that my ex-boyfriend calls me continusely..

wanna know how that got stoped...

I changed my phone number.

6. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Man Jotun Denal that is The Jokin' Pal to all The Laughin' Ladies, all the Chill King is saying is to Be Smooth to your ex-girlfriend and mend the Woeful Wounds that Haunt your Heart. For as you travel the Charts of your future love-life, you never know when your paths will cross and you will be her Man-Hoss once again. So play it cool and do not be a fool.

7. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    and he doesn't know where you live ;)

8. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I remember once getting a call from my ex
    She wanted to go out to dinner for a little Tex-Mex.
    I said "no, girly girl" and I turned her down,
    I'd been hearing of her exploits all over the town!

9. Jotun Denal

Jotun Denal Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
  10. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Sweet Miss Jedi Tabee Who Maybe is The Only Dark Chocolaty Treat That I Must Eat, the Chill King does his thing and thinks of his topics while swimming the Tropics of your Global Love, for real. For my zeal to bring new thoughts to all you Smooth-O-Nauts shall never diminish until the JC is finished. Easy.

My Mister Debo The Fast Clutch on the Vast Dutch SpeedRacer of Love, I would be too cruel to dub thee Uncool. For I am No Fool and and would Never Unspool your Great Ball of Lust-Yarn for which all The Honeys Do Yearn.

My Fair Princess Robin Nobody's Stoppin' You From Dancing and Romancing with Me, changing your Ring was indeed the Thing To Do if he would not cease Bugging You. Breaking Phone-ties should make him surmise that he is no longer The Prize in Your Eyes. Ring-A-Ding-Bling, Miss Thing.

My Man B'omarr So Far You Are the Phattest Cat Ever To Tap into The Woo-Wine Of Lovely Ladies, your refusal of Tex-Mex shows that your Specs are clean and clear and that you have no fear to Say No to your Ex Beau. Here's a Toast: Muchacha Vaminos.

11. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    Minor details that I also moved but hey *shrugs* it is not like I moved out of town...just about a mile and a half away. :)

12. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    question number 2, how long does it take you to write your responses?!

:cool:

13. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Damn, you gotta give my man credit, his words flow like a funky disco at the swinginest club playing the stylin' booty dub.

14. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Not me, Chill Mike D. I hate my ex but I loved the ....

well, you know ;)

15. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    one of these days I will bother trying to decipher this stuff....but untill then it sounds good.

16. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001
    Chill Mike D is the reason the :cool: emoticon was invented.

;)

17. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    My ex doesn't talk to me. Of course I technically cheated on him, so I suppose hes got the right, don't you think?

18. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Curvy I don't mean to PRI N the CESSpool of your Murky Love, But Alas, I am Caught By the Your Swampy Sexiness that is Robin' Me of My Heart, let me make a finer tale by mentioning your Minor Detail. For it is most notable that Your Crooning Crown did not move out of town, but all the while you were just One and One-Half miles away. You brighten my day with your presence, Princess, even if you are bemused and confused by my Diction of No Friction.

My Posh & Persistent Jed if I am Tabee Continuing with This I Had Better Grow Another Brain to Parody Your Name, it takes just a little time for the D-Man to rhyme his Diction, and that is No Fiction. I think of ways to Talk Most Cheeky so that I may Drive You Freaky.

My Mister B'omarr Yo Car has the Blackest Tires that Light The Fires on All the Ladies' Love-Lanes, it is you who can tell more Booty-O-Lore than Studio-5-4, and I jam no tricks in the remix of my Smooth Words. For You are Shakin' and Jumpin' as you're Bakin' and Bumpin' with all the Finest Ma'ams. Damn.

My Master No Hater can be Mean to D Vader 316 While He's On the Scene, the love you spurn may make you burn, but the Lovin' you recall may have been the Best of All, for you make All the Sistas Crawl with your Mad Mojo. Get on up.

My Slick He's Gruff and Griff Only If You Are Lower than the Lowest Z on His List, I do indeed Get My Speak on with Mister Emoticon. But your [Face_Plain] is the Main reason for my Ever-Mellow Cool Yellow PimpDaddyMack Playa-Jack countenance.

My Miss I am Caught in The Mitt of Your Home-Base Desire, I would be a liar to say that the Love-Play is simple. For the Temple of Amor is covered in fog that can easily bog down the thoughts and plans of any Lady-Ma'am. But do not fret. Rather, have courage. For the Porridge of Your Love is Too Sweet for Any Jane to Compete with. Mmm mmm.

19. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    My woman says hello, Chilly. :cool:

20. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Don Jed I Have An Offer From a Corleone That I Can't Refuse, give your Lovely Lady a Chilly-Yo for the Dilly-O on my Groovey scene. For you are the Made Man with the Slickest Plan to Bring All the 5 Houses of Her Love together. Salud.

21. Exiled

Exiled Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2001
    How do you technically cheat on someone? I've never understood that pharse. Either you did or you didn't.

22. Renderking

Renderking Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2001
    Renderking's brought back to class, kicking it old school. But what's a brothah to do when you're in a crib with a wife and the Ex is still punching your digits?

23. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Smooth Oh To be Exiled on the Distant Shores of your Studly Studlinessosity, there is indeed no technical aspect to the spectacle-act of cheating on your Lover. Either you did or did not when you're on the spot of revealing your infidelity. Word.

My Mister If you Can Render Me as Cool As Thee, then You Will Be King in My Playa-Feifdom, when you're home with the Wife and your Ex tries to Jack-Knife your 18-Wheeler of Freakiness off of the Hill of Jive, you will only stay alive if you politely hang up the phone and do not act blown-away with former love from your Past-Woman. Now that you are married, the Only Miss Thang of Your Life is your Lady-Jane Wife.

24. Darth Shaft

Darth Shaft Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 1999
    D, I just wanted to testify the fly dopeness of your assembled comments to our sweet council nation. Your phatness should not go unrecognized.

Word.

25. Darth_Darev

Darth_Darev Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2001
    How ya doin Chilly baby? Nice to see you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.