main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Chiller Cinema

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I was talking with my frightful friend Dr. Gangrene of channel 19's Chiller Cinema tonight, and he is interested in having some costumed Star Wars types on his next live show, which will be in a month or two. I told him I would put the word out. For more info on Chiller Cinema, check out chillercinema.com.

Anybody interested?

2. TK-6873

TK-6873 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I'd be glad to help you out with this one. Just give the skinny on a time and place and he'll have a sandtrooper.

3. TK1128

TK1128 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2002
    I've been recruited before.....Hmmmmmm??? What does he want? My DNA? Let me know if you need a bounty hunter. Mmmmm... I feel like waffle house now...gotta go get me a waffle and clog my blood.

4. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    sounds cool,what does he need star wars people for anyway?

5. TK1128

TK1128 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2002
    Because we are so freaking cool... Skip it is only a matter of time before we rule this town.

6. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Barring any school schedule conflicts (which, unless it takes place next weekend, there won't be any) I'm in.

7. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
  8. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    When is it?
    Perhaps this could be my "coming out" party.

9. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Don't have an exact date yet, but it will probably be on a Saturday night. Doc asked me if I would get the word out just to see who was interested. I should have more info in the coming weeks.

10. KeinWhuf

KeinWhuf Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2002
    I'm interested just depends when the baby comes.

11. TK-6873

TK-6873 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    What goes on with Chiller Cinema? Does he do other segments on his show or just host a horror flick with little 3 minute deals in the commecial breaks? From what I've heard, his show is pretty cool, I'm just not clear on what his format is. I wish I could pick it up, but Direct TV doesn't have the option.

12. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    It's basically a 30-minute show with different horror/sci-fi related guests and usually a band. The time I was on his show I took some of my horror toys (Sideshow, McFarlane, Universal Monsters, etc.) then there was an author and a band. The show he did last week an author, a band and a guy who collected Lost In Space memorabilia (it was cool because he had a full size replica of the B-9 Robot). It's campy but in a good way. He also shows old trailors for really cheesey horror movies and they are hilarious. Even though it's cable access TV, he has a LOT of people watching.

13. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Just talked to Dr. Gangreen and his show will be premiering on UPN 30 tonight (or tomorrow morning, depending how you look at it) at 1 AM, for those of you who want to get an idea of what his show is like. He says tonight's show will be a little different from normal because it will feature a movie rather than guests. He is checking on the date for his next show and will let me know as soon as possible when it will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.