main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL "Christ, I wish I hadn't -BLANK- at the CF party tonight."

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Le_Penguin, Jun 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
  2. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I voted for karaoke. Although some of us were singing along with "Weird Al" Yankovic singing "The Saga Begins" and "Yoda" live in concert. I can even do the Yoda chant somewhat.

Phil

3. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I wasn't there, but I hit on Jeff's wife in spirit. :)

4. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    You.

Punk.

Penguin.

5. Le_Penguin

Nov 26, 2000
    Geez, someone's cranky after taking the skyway....

-Le Penguin
    "You're wasting your time trying to help those who cannot be saved. Have you completely forgotten your true mission? You are under a spell which has made you forget everything."

6. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Actually, I took 94 and there was construction :( Whatever money I saved in tolls I lost in gas.

I don't mind loosing Paper Rock Scisors. Considering my team beat yours by over 20 points!

:D

7. Le_Penguin

Nov 26, 2000
    Penguin gracefully concedes your team's Pictionary superiority, but continues to mock you openly for living in Indiana.

-Le Penguin
    "I'm not in Hell, but I constantly feel like I just got back."

8. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Where the hell is the "raw bacon" option?

Screw this poll! :D

9. Le_Penguin

Nov 26, 2000
    OK, so I woke up from my usual alchohol/chemical-induced stupor sometime around seven p.m. on Sunday. I rolled out of bed (read: the closet of some hooker; at least it wasn't a guy this time) and proceeded to lurch into the bathroom and peel the layer of dead skin off my tounge. I've had a lot of practice at this particular duty, and as such I've become good enough at it that I can let my mind wander and try to remember some of the things I've done the night(s) before...

"Let's see, my fingernails are painted, so I must've run into Jenna sometime between Friday afternoon and this morning... I seem to remember seeing Davis recently, too; that explains why my fingernails are green and my toenails are done in red... the microfilm in my false molar is secure so Denmark must have missed our rendevous; I'll have to check into that later... I still have some feeling in my extremities which means I successfully avoided any White Castle... no gunpowder burns on my hands, must've been a quiet night... is that monkey over there wearing my watch? Nah, we probably just have the same watch... hmm, is it a monkey or a macaque, I can never tell... I don't see/feel any new tattoos, peircings, or lacerations, so I just may have saved enough to make rent this month. Well, all in all, it seems like I had a pretty good--- wait a minute.... did I go to a Star Wars party last night!? Oh, Je-SUS! That's it!! That's it, NO MORE PARTYING!! Cold turkey, and this time I mean it! Man, I could've really messed myself up! What was I thinking!? I hope Dr. Wexler can fit me in for a physical tomorrow morning, I can't take any chances after last time."

After a few more frantic hours, I managed to calm down and get myself together enough to get dressed, get my watch back from the monkey, and find my way home and relax. Then I went online, saw the pictures and it started all over again.......

-Le Penguin
    "That pretty much brings us up to date."

10. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    there should be another option but it would only apply to me. I wish I had gone.

11. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Pictures? I would really like to see pictures of what your parties look like. There will be some of ours eventually.

12. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    If ya keep lurking through the Chgo boards, Shara, you will find a thread containing a link.

13. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
  14. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Looks like you guys had fun.
    Ok Bob + Brontosaurus Pixie Stick = Bad!!!!!
    I really need to start taking pictures at our meetings. I have a feeling the Tomb Raider/arcade trip will warrant something :)

15. Le_Penguin

Nov 26, 2000
    So what's wrong with a sugared-up Bob? On a good day, one of those big-ass PixieStix can sustain me for anywhere up to 20 minutes.

-Le Penguin
    "In a row!?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.