main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Christmas 2007...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by grey_starr, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirene

Sirene Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2005
    I can make it to Yorkdale on my own steam, its a quick hop over on the 401. I just shudder to think what that place is going to be like as this is the height of the christmas rush. I guess Square One is about the same!

2. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    EGADS! how true!!! Yorkdale at Christmas!!! AHHH!!!

3. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Either mall will be crazy but with the late movie and dinner there should be plenty of time to get there

4. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I can't go (I will be at the eaton center shopping for swanky dresses to wear to the red carpet for the hills finale in LA!!!!) but just a warning: it took me 30 minutes to find a parking spot around this time last year at yorkdale. BEWARE! And I was hunting ANYWHERE not just the close spots.

Take transit if you can.

5. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    No idea how I missed this... I'll get there early miost likely... wish that mall had something to look at... some sort of hobby store or something...

6. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah no hobby stores, it's very upscale runway clothing oriented, but it does have a gigantic Chapters w/ Starbucks, which makes me happy. :p

Have fun tonight guys, I'll be missing you!

PS- I do LOVE their Pickle Barrel there, though! It's got excellent food IMO.

7. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Or you could be at Yorkdale shopping for Swanky Red Carpet type dresses ;)

Sounds like LA will be a blast. Any reason to get away from the snow we are having is a positive.

8. Sith_Lady_Kenobi

Sith_Lady_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2002
    Like I did say on Facebook, see, knowing my luck. :p

Hope you all do have fun though. I'm gonna be taking my mom to see the movie on Sunday for HER bday! :p

9. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    The best part about this trip to LA is that it's totally free! Thank you MTV! The worst part is that it's only for a day. But another positive is we're getting the VIP treatment and staying at this swanky a-lister hotel. SO EXCITED!!

10. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Another great time! ... great movie... For a change I really didn't have much that I could complain about in the movie... ;) ...

It was nice to meet you Sirene... hopefully we get some more events like this one.... shouldn't be too tough with so many cool movies coming!

11. Sith_Lady_Kenobi

Sith_Lady_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2002
    Glad you all had a great time! :)

And yeah, Dan, hopefully I'll actually be able to show up for the next time...I'm gonna give it one more shot, but I SWEAR a get the feeling that something just don't want me to be involved with FF stuff. Every single event lately I haven't been able to attend. :p

But, nonetheless, twas a good birthday. No complaints with that. :)

12. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Yes another good time. Lots of time to chat. Unfortunate for those who could not make it to dinner.

Oh the Xwing Jumpsuit is too small :(

13. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Damn... that means it's too small for me... :(

14. Sirene

Sirene Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2005
    It was a fun night and a very good movie. Looking forward to the next two in the series (You know they're making them!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.