main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Christmas presents

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Haven't had the chance to open mine. The rest of the family isn't quite up yet.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    The kids here at Camp Chaos were thrilled with their loot. I ended up getting an external hard drive for #2 son and a tricked up GPS for #1 son. They also got some games and other small trinkets. The girl received some jewelry and piles of video games. She was most thrilled with her build your own lightsaber set.:D She a mini version of her mom.:cool:

3. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    I got an MP3 player [face_dancing] and two books, and chocolate! :)

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I got T-shirts, an iTunes gift card and a video game.

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I love getting iTunes! :D This afternoon I got a very cool gift, a donation was made in my name to Team USA for the next Olympic Games.

6. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Well, I got money for new boots, a voucher for breakfast at the Plaza, a mole [face_mischief], the Pooh stories omnibus, first volume of the Dragonbonechair series, a Vader bobblehead, TDK DVD, TDK puzzle, underwear, first book of the X-Wing series, and for myself I'll buy the SlaveI lego set for 20 bucks. :D

And there's still that partition Azure is painting for me [:D] and some surprise from America to come. [face_dancing]

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I got also some cards and presents from person I haven't expected. It's really great and it made me smile very big! :D

I got even a pillow-fight-suited card. Very cool! :D

8. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    Very pracitcal things like a book about my job and a restaurant guide. I was very happy about it! :)

9. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    I got some books, clothings, DVDs, dolls (Nightwing and Wonder Girl), a Star Wars Comic Pack and a lovely Optimus Prime Deluxe [face_love]
    Too bad he won't survive getting in bed with me, but I will get him a place next to my bed. He is beautiful, I just need to learn to get the thing in vehicle mode... My parents are already teasing, it's a magic cube... I played 3 hours with it and well... it didn't look right in the end :p

10. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    A TV and Xbox 360! :D

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That's a great combination! ;) :D

12. Louis_Skywalker

Louis_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2008
    I got the flu it arrived xmas eve and I still havn't been able to leave the house!

13. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Nice present, Louis. [face_plain] :p

Everyone around me was ill as well, but I survived it. ;) :D

14. Louis_Skywalker

Louis_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2008
    Not all bad Skiara, it was my sons 1st xmas (he's called Ewan) and I got a camcorder from the whole family to film his 1st xmas and then all the other 1st's to come

15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That sounds a lot better then just the flu as a present. ;) The idea of a camcorder for filming all the first things is great! :D

16. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    I got a Calvin+Hobbes collection[face_love], all the HP books except DH, O.C Supertones c.d, iTunes gift card, and the complete third season of Avatar: The Last Airbender.(AWESOME SHOW!) I'm pretty happy with all I got.:D

17. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I mostly got household stuff, my main presents was a nice food processor and a raclette-grill. I only got books from my friends. I think my family thinks it's too hard to buy me books and DVDs, since they don't know what I already have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.