main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC City Rep

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TALIESINWEST, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALIESINWEST

TALIESINWEST Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2000
    Well, do we need one? All the other fanforce areas are starting to boast one.

Or is our little corner of the JC just too too small?

What do you all think?

Nominations?

2. Saber_lite

Saber_lite Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2001
    There doesn't seem to be much going on around here but...... feel free to take the job. After all you seem to have the most posts of anyone that has posted here in the last while(That being you and me). So on that note congradulations...(if you were planning to accept that is)

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    If you guys need help in starting up an official chapter, drop a note to either myself or to YoungJediNiagara, and we can help you get a group started.

4. TALIESINWEST

Dec 12, 2000
    I actually wasn't really asking for the job. I just thought that maybe we needed to something so that Vancouver's presence didn't disappear into pathetic obscurity.

However, that said, I could take the job.

5. Saber_lite

Saber_lite Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2001
    I have just recently started reading the JC comunity boards, and it seems if we could have a little more of a presence here on the Van/BC board it really might become a good place to spend more time on. Maybe having a city rep might help .

6. TALIESINWEST

Dec 12, 2000
    For a few weeks this place had some activity, it was just starting to get fun. People were chatting, sharing on a local level. It wasn't hellzapoppin', but it was getting going, then it just fell flat. You can tell by looking at the date of some of the posts here.

I think when the teasers and trailers hit, Van/BC will pick up. Then we can organize.

In fact, I'm going to start right now...

7. TALIESINWEST

Dec 12, 2000
  8. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    (type what you want showen here)

keep everything the same as above, no fill in the link and what you want everyone else to see. No Spaces. Oh...no rounded brakets, keep the square ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.