main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~~~Clone Wars:Downfall Of The Galaxy~~~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JFettG, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Title:Clone Wars:Downfall of the Galaxy.
    -------------------------

"The Truth" came out of lightspeed and into the Geonosis System. The pilot looked over the controls and punched in a few coordinates as fingerprints showed on each button he pressed. The ship glided towards the planet of Geonosis. The pilot could already see the destruction and war going on down there. The ship flew across the planet as lasers and blasts were seen below. Some blasts would come near the ship but would do no damage. The ship landed on a landing pad and the engine died down. The Pilot stood up and walked down the ramp as it opened. He walked out onto the landing pad as his dark hair wave in the wind. He was a tall sleek and handsome man with a scar on his eye. His name was Jake Dylas or JD as he calls himself.

A man walked up the stairs leading towards the landing pad and smiled at the sight of Jake. The man walked over to Jake and shook hands with him. "I am guessing you are Jake Dylas?" The man said wearing a grin on his face.

"Call me JD. Jake is my slave name." Jake replied with an arrogant tone.

'I've heard nothing but good things about you." The man now walking over towards the edge of the Pad. "The War has begun and it is pure chaos. Richoched bullets bouncing all over blasts and explosions all over. But both the sides must be stopped. And that is where you come in. I have assembled a unique Renegade fighting squad of 30 000 and I want you to lead them."

"Are you crazy I'm only a smuggler I'm no leader. Besides 30 000 people against the Republic and the Seperatists we wouldn't last five minutes." Jake said heading back towards hi ship.

"If you do not help us we will be forced to kill you. So make the right decision." The man now walking over to Jake.

Jake then walked up the ramp and into the ship as the dust on his coat flys off from the wind. The ramp started to go up and the ship started to take off. The ship than started to fly off but than Jake's ship was hit by and explosion and "The Truth" was going down and going down hard!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.